From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top Electricians in Hurt, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Hurt
- Witt MechanicalJeff's guys did a great job! I did all the framing in the basement and then they came in a ran all the wiring for outlets, lights, switches, bath exhaust fan, and smoke detectors; ran all the water and drain lines for a bar and full bath; and also moved HVAC ducting to get it out of the way. Once the rough-in inspection was done and drywall and painting were completed, they came in and did the finish work. All along the way they were patient and helpful
- Wooldridge Heating Air & ElectricalI originally had a serviceman from Wooldridge Heating, Air, and Electric to evaluate our noisy, wobbling ceiling fan. It took a 12 ft. step ladder to reach, which I'm not able to do myself, anymore. Once it was determined that the motor was going bad in the fan, I asked them to return and replace it with a new one we bought. They two workers sent were prompt, polite, and very efficient. They had the old fan down and the new one in place in less than an hour. That included transferring a remote control receiver into the new fan canopy. They even took away the old defective fan. Very good service and at a very reasonable cost
- Rent-A-Pro Handyman Services LLCI called on a Wed. and he came Friday done before noon. They were half the price of another service I asked for an estimate . Rent a pro was quick and even added an item that I thought would be more expensive the originally thought. Honest too. For materials, they provided the receipt from Home Depot instead of other companies just say material are $100 instead, rent a pro charged me what is cost them. No padding, just an honest quote
- Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLCtile work was excellent. Put in a nice French door for us also... business owner did a good job designing a stylish kitchen for us and sizing the cabinets and quartz countertops in a good quality product. Workers had good personalities and many years of experience and were talented and respectful and explained any difficulties or workarounds. Some detail work left for the homeowner... a few rough edges. overall this is a good crew to work with
- Moser ElectricWe have used Moser a few times in the past and have been very happy with the work. Most recently, we were having issues with a few ceiling fans whose remotes were not working. We called Moser and they came out promptly, checked the fans, and found the issue was the receiver in both fans. He told us we needed to replace the receivers -- something they could do, but the receivers would have to be ordered. In the meantime, he removed the receivers so that we could at least use the lights with the wall switch
- Electric Solutions Of Richmond LLCElectric Solutions of Richmond have always been a pleasure to work with and always prioritizes my work. I manage 11 offices for one of Richmond's largest lending groups and this company is the only choice for my eletrical needs at each location. Electric Solutions works at the best rates and offer helpful suggestions and solutions to all issues that may arrise. From large electrical projects, to the simple electrical issues, you can count on this company to come out promptly and you can just hand the issue over to them and rest easy knowing it will be taken care of
- L W Lantz & Company Realty & Construction LLCWayne is a great choice for a realtor due to his background in contractual work, home building and renovations, and his knowledge of the styles of homes in Richmond. I felt like each walk through was close to being a home inspection, as he provided valuable information on the structure, wiring, and history of the home as we walked around based on his observations. I never felt pressured into any decisions. Wayne provided objective information which helped me to make decisions throughout the process. Wayne was always ready to go see houses when I asked even on the weekends. He was professional throughout the process and was able to provide quality recommendations for companies to use for the home inspection and lawyer. I am glad I chose Wayne to be my realtor and would definitely recommend him to others
- Creative Electric Of North CarolinaIt was an emergency, and the electrician came out quickly, fixed everything, and charged a fair rate. We were very pleased with their work.
- Wooldridge Heating Air & ElectricalThey were on time and kept me informed in all decisions about light location/position. They had to heat up attic flooring and put it back. You can't even tell they did anything to it.
- Wooldridge Heating Air & ElectricalEverything was very professional, done quickly, and return visit to bury ground rods was timely,excellent,courteous personnel
Electricians in Hurt
- Business Description:With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The service was great. Everything was really good. they were extremely professional and on time. When he said he will be there, he will be there.Timoteo D.
- Business Description:Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 197..Recent Review:I originally had a serviceman from Wooldridge Heating, Air, and Electric to evaluate our noisy, wobbling ceiling fan. It took a 12 ft. step ladder to reach, which I'm not able to do myself, anymore. Once it was determined that the motor was going bad in the fan, I asked them to return and replace it with a new one we bought. They two workers sent were prompt, polite, and very efficient. They had the old fan down and the new one in place in less than an hour. That included transferring a remote control receiver into the new fan canopy. They even took away the old defective fan. Very good service and at a very reasonable costJ L.
- Business Description:J’s handymen service is a family owned and operated company our goal is to leave your home or property better than we found it and to assure that our customers are one hundred percent satisfied with our work weather big or small we feel that every project is unique our business works hard to make dreams come true for home owners we offer senior discounts and also veterans discounts if you have a dream you want to make happen at or in your home please feel free to call or click for a free esti..Recent Review:They were good and they were decent people.Karen V.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We offer a variety of electrical services and plumbing services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We are located in Moneta, Virginia. Thank youRecent Review:We have used Moser a few times in the past and have been very happy with the work. Most recently, we were having issues with a few ceiling fans whose remotes were not working. We called Moser and they came out promptly, checked the fans, and found the issue was the receiver in both fans. He told us we needed to replace the receivers -- something they could do, but the receivers would have to be ordered. In the meantime, he removed the receivers so that we could at least use the lights with the wall switchThomas C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 1991, that’s 26 years and over 120 years of combined experience!! Emergency service is available 24/7, and our plumbers are very quick to respond. No job too small or too big! We take care of all your plumbing needs including water heater replacements and full bathroom and kitchen remodels!! We are known for our dependability and quality work. Residential or commercial; our highly skilled team of professional plumbing contractors will get the job done right!. ..Recent Review:Very well. Will recommend Jim and Pipe Dream Plumbing to anyone.Gerry O.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Our company is here to provide you with effective and efficient energy solutions for your residential or commercial property. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:It was pretty good! They're friendly, they came out when they said they would and they cleaned up after themselves.George K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Is it time to upgrade your electrical panel? For the sake of safety, find out sooner than later by exploring our top signs that it’s time for an upgrade.
If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Find Electricians in
- Lynch Station
- Union Hall
- Dry Fork
- Madison Heights
- Glade Hill
Electricians in Hurt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- JAMES E DOWDY1604 LEESVILLE RD
Lynch Station, Virginia
- JAMES E DOWDY
- Kitchen & Bath IdeasONE MILLRACE DR
- Kitchen & Bath Ideas
- Maddox Air Electrical Inc In Evington1110 McConville Rd
- Maintenance Plus3522 Hawkings Mill Rd
- Mayhew's Plumbing & Electric2101 East Gretna Road
- Mills Heating and Air Conditioning IncPO Box 577
- Moser Electric15177 Moneta Rd
- Maddox Air Electrical Inc In Evington
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Plumb Care Plumbing Inc31 Beechwood Dr
- Plumb Care Plumbing Inc
- ROLLER ELECTRIC COPO Box 820206
- ROLLER ELECTRIC CO
- Sentry Equipment & Erectors, Inc.13150 East Lynchburg-Salem Turnpike
- SMOOT ELECTRIC CO1100 DOGWOOD HILLS RD
- Southern State Electric, Plumbing and Heating/AInc1035 Northridge Rd
- Sentry Equipment & Erectors, Inc.
- Thornton Electrical Services Inc3418 King St
- Thornton Electrical Services Inc
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc