Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Glade Hill, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Glade Hill
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- JES Foundation RepairJES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.
- JES Foundation RepairThe JES crew from Roanoke (Calvin, Andrew, Eric, and Treyvon) were exceptional. They worked steadily and were very skilled and professional. The final product was even better than I expected. I think it is also important to note that, as a woman living alone in a rural area, I found these folks to be courteous, respectful, and I felt very safe. I would totally recommend them and would hire them again if I needed their services
- Appalachian Building ConceptsThe job went beautifully. Excellent craftmanship, professional attitude, perfect clean up after finished. Have already asked him to return in the Spring for another project.
- JES Foundation RepairDevonte Kelso, Rasheed Broadwater, Keenan Pless, and Shy Lambert were very professional and did fantastic work. Great Job Fellas
- Appalachian Building ConceptsIt went extremely well - couldn't have been better. The two carpenters, Mike and Lou, were very professional and very hardworking. They were polite, and always friendly and approachable. They explained the process, the amount of time it would take, which days, and the the times of day they would be there. And they were always there when they said they would be. The contract was clear and included all needed information. Mike and Lou were very professional, but also personable and upbeat, and did everything they were supposed to do. The quality of the work is excellent, extremely well done. The Chippendale railings are beautiful and very sturdy (no small feat). Our elderly, arthritic dog loves "her" ramp. We are completely satisfied. The deck boards and steps also look great. Thanks, Mike and Lou
- Triangle ReconstructionIt went well. Everything was to my satisfaction. On a scale from 1 to 100 I give Triiangle construction 100.18
- JES Foundation RepairEverything went great. They thoroughly explained the process and costs ahead of time. Once they began they found asbestos we didn’t know we had and had to stop working. Even though it’s not a service they offer they were able to help us find a company to remove the asbestos and once it was removed they quickly started working again and got the job done very fast
- JES Foundation RepairWe are extremely pleased with the three completed JES projects we had done during a three week period in October. Our experiences with all people we came in contact with were always positive including the office staff, sales, service department, management and the very hard working conscientious installers. The three crews were always polite, on time, and very professional with an excellent work ethic. Their jobs are rather labor intensive particularly the pier installation crew. With that being said, my 5 star reviews go to: * Kade and James Monell who did the foam work to stabilize and lift the concrete patio. They were conscientious enough to arrive a week early to check on the needs of the rather larger than usual job ahead of them. * Calvin, Keenan and Caelen. The crawl space encapsulation crew. * Todd, J. D., Jason and Kris the Pier installers. We can’t say enough positive comments about this crew in particular. Their 4 day job became more complicated than expected, lasting 7 days. They met the challenge head on. Thank you for a great job. We highly recommend JES to anyone who wants quality work performed by quality people. Karen and Chuck Troutville
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.We love our new enclosed patio room! We had the existing screened patio room remodeled with windows, new doors, new insulated ceiling, ceiling fans and lights, tile floor, and had the existing brick walls painted. As a few problems were found with the house during the remodeling process Arthur brought them to our attention and worked with us to rectify them as well. We ended up having a new rubber roof put on our patio room and the underground drainage system that was causing our basement water problem was redone as well. All of this work was done last summer and fall. We are very happy with our patio room remodel and our basement has been totally dry since then
Basement Waterproofers in Glade Hill
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the ponds. The job was not complete.David B.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation and foundation repair solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. T..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:Here at Helping Hands Construction we offer a wide range of work to help you around the house. We specialize in bathroom remodels and assisting in making bathrooms more user friendly with ADA accessibility. We also cover everything from Handy Man services to whole house remodels inside and out. We are 13 plus years in buisness and have a great group of men who bring good attitudes and integrity to the job. All the workers here at Helping Hands Construction are background checked and approved ..Recent Review:Colin and his crew did an excellent job. We were very pleased and will use them again in the future for home repairs.Veronica M.
- Recent Review:Excellent service! Worked and got done on time. I would highly recommend them to others.Steve B.
- Business Description:For fastest response, please call (540) 520-7681. Full service general contractor, residential and commercial. No job too small.Recent Review:Job evaluated in September, 2020, but work not done until January, 2021, and then only after several phone calls from him telling us why he couldn't come sooner.Jan L.
- Business Description:We are two home builders that love to overbuild. Quality high end work, from people that care about doing it right and doing it well.We have hundreds of references and photos of most projects.We don't drink or smoke. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. We can back it up! Additional service areas: Buchanan & portions of Pulaski & Greenbrier CountieRecent Review:Exceeded my expectations and my expectations are pretty high. Top quality work.CHRISTY C.
- Business Description:We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau we have repaired over 40,000 homes and structures in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina over the past 40 years. We are fully insured and licensed. Angie's List members receive a free consultation and inspection. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and co..Recent Review:Appointment made, no one showed up. Called to inquire about the missed appointment with no return call.Paige G.
- Business Description:At Deels Handyman Services LLC we provide quality work at working mans prices. We strive to make the customer happy. We will go above and beyond to help out and get it done right. If your looking for someone To candycoat the problem were not for you we are a honest hardworking family we will tell you honestly what the problem is and how we can help. Never will we try to sell u something you don't need or go a route we need not go
Deals in Glade Hill for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Glade Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Appalachian Building Concepts2237 Paris Mountain Rd
- Appalachian Building Concepts
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc1279 lovers lane
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc
- Fortress Foundation Solutions147 Mill Ridge Road
- Fortress Foundation Solutions
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC5151 STARKEY RD
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Martin Services
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor1451 22nd St NW
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing4609 Blacksburg Rd
- Virginia Elite Waterproofing
- Xpert Foundations Inc19309 Winmeade Drive #103
- Xpert Foundations Inc