If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Farmville, VA
There are 14 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Farmville
- Williams Painting And RemodelingI am so glad I found William. He was reasonably priced for painting and gave me an a la carte menu to help me decide. What I needed to paint. I expressed my desire to update my kitchen while his crew were painting my house. When he told me he could be the turn-key contractor to update, I jumped at the opportunity. I got the same style blue oyster granite counter tops that I priced at Lowes for 1/3 of the cost. His painters were very meticulous, cleanly, and made sure to correct any paint drips that occurred. I have plans to rehire in the summer to complete my kitchen floors and paint a handful of ceilings. Itemized Job costs 4100 granite, 1100 for backsplash (this included complete drywall replacement), 2000 paint kitchen counters (sanded 2 coats), and 2600 for painting (2 coats and 12 doors). Williams service has transformed my house. Thank you!!
- Kitchen SaverDave Duxson was the installer on our project. Dave did a fantastic job on all 4 rooms! The quality of his work, as well as the products themselves exceeded our expectations. A large project like ours can be daunting with the expense, change of material/appearance, quality, and workmanship....it's natural to be nervous. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dave really is an expert craftsman. He was a wonderful person and all around nice guy. He is also a vet so that only made it better. We will definitely recommend to others. Thank you, Dave, for your work and your service
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Farrell Plumbing and Heating IncAwesome. Pat and crew are absolutely professional. Pat has done several jobs for us including a complete remodel of our master bath. We could not be happier with the work they do. We highly recommend them for any plumbing related work you might need done.
- E Squared IncE Squared was great. Got everything done that I needed and it turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Job well done. Ryan communicated with us throughout the process, worked with us when issues arose, offered suggestions based on past experience. The crew was terrific.
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- Kitchen SaverAlmost two years later the kitchen still looks great and absolutely no problems.!!!!!! The sales staff was great. Adam Taylor explained options and was flexible and offered different options to give us a sense of cost and value. Everything written and costs were finalized and fixed so there was no guessing. He was very professional and patient. The install time was suppose to take two days but they were done in on day. They showed up on time and worked throughout the day. The team was professional and was easy to have in the house. During the walk through of the finished work the team pointed out that there were two things that needed to be ordered and fixed. I did not have to find it. They cleaned up nicely. The tow items were ordered and the team came back promptly and finished the work. All the supporting folks on the phone were great, responsive and went out of their way to ensure we felt like their number one customer- outstanding. The kitchen looks great and we could not be happier with the results. This was a very good experience and we will certainly use this company again
- Kitchen SaverBitterly upset, however due to unforeseen family circumstances, we were not able to carry through with the project. Kitchen Saver was gracious and although we (as disclosed, and pointed out to us at the very outset) did forfeit our deposit, they worked with us to take the necessary steps to close out our agreement. This is the sign of a truly good company, that they continued to treat us with respect and in a wholly professional manner even though we had to close the agreement. At some point in the future I hope we are able to come back to Kitchen Saver, and work with them again. They live up to the reputation you see here on Angie's list. Thank you to Al, and the Kitchen Saver team - we appreciate all that you have done
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
Home Remodeling Contractors in Farmville
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:This company was professional and wonderful. They had my front entrance and master done in two days. I would hire back in a heartbeat. Recommend.will h.
- Business Description:Welcome to MR. FIX-IT™! Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, roofing and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care. To this day, MR. FIX-IT™ remains family owned and operate..
- Business Description:OPENING SOON!! AVAILABILITY FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 2021 SPRING WORK LOG As a leading local renovation partner, we service both interior and exterior projects spanning from kitchen and bathroom renovations to roof replacements. We are a turn-key renovation solution, covering every detail from local permitting to design consulting to put your mind at ease. In addition to our experienced team, we partner with renowned regional suppliers to offer a wide range of premium material selections with ..Recent Review:We hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that cares about the quality of their work product and the customers they serve. The details . . . We only decided to replace all of the downstairs floors because we needed some joist repair work done in one room, and the contractor we hired for that job needed the existing floor removed to do the work. Luke's team worked around the schedule of the other contractor, and was flexible in doing so. The other contractor was a huge company that we hired because they are well-known and supposedly specialize in structural work. But--maybe because they were so big--it was a constant struggle to communicate with them. We had a different person as the sales guy, the regional job scheduler, the local office scheduler, and the actual work crew that would be on site. There were many communications blunders and rescheduling. After the other contractor finished their work, Luke's team came in to put the new floors down. I asked some questions about some apparently old damage to some support beams that was viewable with the old floor removed. Luke had a supervisor of a construction crew on a nearby job come over, and he inspected the area with me and we quickly realized the damage was extensive and affected a primary support beam in the middle of the house. Sparing further detail, this created the need for more work (that would be both substantial and expensive). Luke sprang into action--I cannot tell you ow many mountains they moved to get the new work done quickly and on a reasonable budget. They were literally calling around all weekend to find a truly massive beam, dry and ready for install, that could be transported to a mill nearby to be ripped to the odd dimensions of the old beam in our 1920 home. They brought in a different crew than the flooring one, built a false wall to support the house, and got the massive new beam in place quickly and safely. It was a major undertaking. It could have, and probably should have panicked us. But Luke was great. He and others at the company were very mindful of how the ordeal was likely affecting us. They worked around us, offered various forms of assistance to make our lives easier, were considerate of the pets, dust, noise, etc. I was initially surprised the huge company didn't catch the structural damage. There were a few obvious signs of it, and you only had to inspect a little bit behind was superficially visible to discover the massive problem. But in retrospect, I am not surprised. The company was too big to care. One guy sells you the contract, another does an inspection, a different office schedules the crew, the crew does what's written on the plans. It was impersonal, and ineffective in the end. Luke and his team were different. Luke and others were involved in every aspect of the business and the work, Luke was onsite at least once most days, they moved crews around to adjust to unexpected difficulties, etc. And the fact that these guys know this area well paid off huge when we needed to find unique materials at a difficult time. The work looks great. We love the finished look of the new hickory floors--which flow seamlessly through many rooms and a narrow hallway. But I'm most pleased by the fact that Luke's company made sure that our home is safe. You can't beat that peace of mind. Luke has followed up with us a couple of time since the job. He cares that we're happy with it. I didn't know Luke or anyone at the company before we cold-called them among several companies to get an estimate for the simple flooring job. I have no reason to put this much effort into a review other than the fact that these guys really came through for us in a big way. Hire a company that cares about its work and cares about you. I totally recommend Commonwealth. (first two photos are of the structural fix, the rest are of the new hardwood flooringRalph H.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contracting professional with over 16 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential home remodeling. Contact KOB LLC in Stafford, VA, at (877) 734-1164Recent Review:KOB was a referral from two friends. He was in touch and started on time. It was a professional job from beginning to the end. He was personable and communicative. Kevin and his team deserve all the kudos! Thank you so much for a job well done.Marie M.
- Business Description:We are a disaster restoration company that is certified by IICRC in water, fire, and mold remediation. Employees are certified by EPA, Indoor Air Quality Association, and DPOR to perform environmental testing. We offer environmental testing for mold, lead and asbestos, as well as water mitigation and mold remediation. We are a locally owned, family run business, established in 2011. We work with all insurance companies. We are licensed, certified, and insured.Recent Review:Excellent repair work, highly recommend!Mark L.
- Business Description:We offer installation and maintenance services for HVAC and plumbing systems to residents living in the greater Washington, DC area. Our customers rely on us for exceptional services for air conditioners, heaters, indoor air quality systems, plumbing systems, and water heaters
- Business Description:Homefix Custom Remodeling has been serving Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, North Carolina and Washington D.C. homeowners since 1990, offering a variety of services that improve the exterior appearance, value and energy efficiency of homes like yours. Our customers enjoy fast installation times, excellent customer service, and a variety of top of the line products that will reduce your home energy usage, improve insulation from outside temperature and noise, and instantly increase ..Recent Review:Team was on time and installed 23 windows in 1 day. Work was done correctly and I would highly recommended to my neighbors to use.David M.
- Business Description:Prior to opening Discover in 2004, we have worked on dozens of residential and commercial projects as independent contractors in the D.C. area as well as Southern Virginia and Northern Maryland for the last five years. We have a combined experience of more than 40 years in both the United States and Europe. We offer a large selection of high quality granite and marble for your needs in your own home or in your commercial projects. Our service experience includes professional design and inst..Recent Review:Very profesional. And Mrs Duchess was very nice looking for the best for my especificationRaul O.
- Business Description:Specializing in basement waterproofing, insulation, gutter repairs/ replacements. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The salesman was knowledgeable about waterproofing. Scheduling the job was easy. The installers arrived on time & did excellent work & was very professional!Sherrie B.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Hampden Sydney
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- New Canton
- Spout Spring
- Amelia Court House
- Chase City
home remodeling contractors in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- A.B. Remodeling & Restorations2031 Lone Ridge Dr
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- All About Construction LLCPO Box 11042
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Ballard & Mensua Architecture5185 MacArthur Blvd #370 Ste 312
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Bath Fitter2535 Mechanicsville Turnpike
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Birstler Home Improvements of Virginia, Inc.15761 Diascund Shores Lane
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Buckeye Cabinet & Supply Inc108 Ingram Rd # 7
- Burr Fox Specialized Woodworking, Inc.824 Koehler Road
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- CABINETRY WITH TLC4325 OLD CAVE SPRING RD
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Capitol Granite1700 OAK LAKE BLVD
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- Custom Plumbing Services Inc1206 Interstate Business Park
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- CWD Construction Incorporated91 Stoneyridge Lane
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC8027 Ark Road
- D&D Environmental Contractors10702 Stoner Dr Unit A-2
- Davidson Solutions17001 Ingram Ln
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- Dixon incP.O.Box 634
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & H Custom Cabinetry & Construction, LLC
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- ELITE PAINTING SERVICE LLC720 bruce st
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Ephesus Marble & Granite2001 Lafayette Blvd.
- EVE INCPO BOX 10937
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- elder and son construction
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Firuze Kitchen Bath Floor5701 General Washington Drive Suite K and L
- Floor Center370 Garrisonville Rd
- F & M Home Improvement
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc206 east Whitlock ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Hanson & Ryan Builders LLC3232 Salty Way
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Design Outlet Center - Virginia44901 Falcon Pl Ste 101-102
- Homefix Custom Remodeling9115 Whiskey Bottom Rd
- H&D Handyman Service's Llc
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- James A TrowPO Box 152
- James Water Damage Restoration LLC10130 Ridgeline Dr
Montgomery Village, Maryland
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- LA+A studio, llc4423 Underwood St
University Park, Maryland
- Largo Marble & Granite24 Export Drive
- Lee's Construction & Home Improvements909 George Washington Hwy.
Charlotte Court House, Virginia
- Livengood Electric
- Living Color Construction & Remodeling2204 Westcourt Ln #209
- Lowes - Farmville2644 Farmville Rd
- LA+A studio, llc
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- Medical Home Outfitters1117 Old Colony Lane, Ste. A
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- Messer Landscape Inc. dba Queen City Teckni WerksPO Box 2687
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Michael C. Brown11 E Beverley St Suite 5
- MMB Contruction, LLCPO Box 84
- Mosaic Home Interiors 3935 Stonecroft Blvd
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop