Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Farmville, VA
There are 17 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Farmville
- HIVEX Basement Finishing Co.We cannot say enough great things about HIVEX. They came to us highly recommended and we will now highly recommend them. Our basement project was very well planned out from the beginning and we always knew the timeline and what type of work was being conducted on any given day. Starting with the quoting process the documentation they provided as well as time lines were impeccable. Moving into the planning and construction side of things they were efficient, friendly, and very communicative. Our project manager, Terry, was always easy to reach and very responsive to phone calls and texts when we had questions. All of the workers on the HIVEX crews that we interacted with were very polite and professional. Our basement used to be a very uninviting space, not any more, now it is a very well thought finished area where our family and friends look forward to hanging out in and creating great memories in. Not to mention the value added to our home. We are highly confident that in choosing HIVEX we made the BEST choice for our basement finishing
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.Ryan and his team built an amazing 12 x 14 sunroom addition onto the back of our house. The pricing was spot on, and the completion was done as promised. My husband and I are blown away by the craftsmanship. Ryan listened to my design requests and worked to incorporate them all, including the use of a reclaimed antique door and stain glass windows. He also incorporated reclaimed vintage window architectural details, which created beautiful original indoor window casings. Additionally, they kept the construction area clean and worked hard not to damage our yard. We found Ryan and his entire team to be very professional and friendly. When unexpected issue arose, they worked with us to find acceptable solutions (I refer to the manufacturer’s delay in delivering the windows that we ourselves ordered). The room that Resurrection Builders created will be cherished and much used by our family in the decades to come
- Rick Thompson ElectricUsed RTE for previous job and added two dedicated line in garage for freezer and outside as well. Work was very efficient and workers did a great job. Added a switch for the outside outlet as well. Great job.
- Fresh Start ElectricalThe technicians were prompt, polite, professional. They explained all that they were going to do, cleaned up after themselves and did a great job.
- Expert Home ElectricThe first one I purchased was too "small!" They returned to complete the job, a day after I received the "correct unit." There wasn't an additional fee for the 2nd visit. And the "original estimate" was honored!
- Williams Painting And RemodelingWilliam and his crew are amazing! He listened to concerns and fixed anything that came up. He installed new floors on both of my staircases and upstairs hallways. I will hire him again!
- LG Electrical, LLCIt went extremely well. Luke was top notch, he was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered any questions I had and never made me feel like I was bugging him when I had questions. Anyone looking for electrical work done should definitely hire Luke.
- Danny's Electrical ServiceOn time, professional informative explained everything he did and why, and yes need some additional work in kitchen as we are remodeling and he will be returning this week. I would also like to add flexible and willing to work around my time! Great service thank you!!!!!
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
- Climate MechanicalExcellent hard working individuals that diagnosed our problem and replaced our heat pump through our home warranty company.
Electricians in Farmville
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:Providing unique customer service (we do what we say) and exceptional craftsmanship. Offering a wide variety of electrical services from replacing a switch to installing a standby generator. Looking to upgrade your lighting or replace a panel we provide detailed solutions with competitive pricing.Recent Review:I hired Matt to replace an old fluorescent light fixture with an LED fixture. He was very prompt in his responses to texts and phone calls, was very courteous, showed up on time, was very professional and completed the job quickly with no issues. The price for the job was very fair as well. I would definitely hire Modern Electrical again for any electrical needs I might have in the future. Highly recommendedDavid A.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:We're committed to helping you. Friendly and professional staff that will help comfort your home or business. Kelly Heating & Cooling LLC is family owned and operated. Our staff has over 40 years of experience. We take pride in our work and genuinely care about every customers needs. We also offer financing for those big projects. Our services include duct repair or installation, all equipment repair or installation, and preventative maintenance. Call us for all your heating and cooling needsRecent Review:It was good. They were courteous and honest people.Amy M.
- Business Description:Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing is a locally owned and operated, full-service heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning company. With more than 40 years of experience, Short Pump Heating and Air is one of the most respected companies in the Richmond area. Chuck Seay, Matt Seay and Ryan Lancaster, our hands-on owners, design and inspect every new system we install. Our reputation for quality work in the area is unsurpassed. We go above and beyond the standard practices in our industry and ..Recent Review:It was great. System was checked out and cleaned. Technician was very nice and explained what he was going to do.Vickie S.
- Business Description:We offer installation and maintenance services for HVAC and plumbing systems to residents living in the greater Washington, DC area. Our customers rely on us for exceptional services for air conditioners, heaters, indoor air quality systems, plumbing systems, and water heaters
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:J’s handymen service is a family owned and operated company our goal is to leave your home or property better than we found it and to assure that our customers are one hundred percent satisfied with our work weather big or small we feel that every project is unique our business works hard to make dreams come true for home owners we offer senior discounts and also veterans discounts if you have a dream you want to make happen at or in your home please feel free to call or click for a free esti..Recent Review:They were good and they were decent people.Karen V.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
Deals in Farmville for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Hampden Sydney
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- New Canton
- Spout Spring
- Amelia Court House
- Chase City
Electricians in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet16080 Rogers Rd
- 1st Choice Auto and Fleet
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- ACES Electric-
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alliance Air & Duct Inc10301 Hull Street Road Building 2 Office 2
- Alpha Omega Construction114 Withers Rd Unit 32
- AMP Electric L.L.C.4515 Brandon Ln
- Andrew T. Tatum - HVAC Contractor127 Gatewood Ave
- Ashby Electrical181 DOC STONE RD.
- ATA Tire Ctr3403 Plank Rd
- AUGUSTA ELECTRIC124 Lofton Ridge Lane
- Absolute Construction
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air1330 Old Bridge Rd
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Benchmark Heating & Cooling Inc.23 Newsome Pl.
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Boswell Plumbing & Heating315 Penniman Rd
- Boyer & Sons Electrical505 Mill Rd
- Brumbaugh Electrical118 Lake Ave
- Bunn Electric LLC282 Sexton Rd
- Bakers Appliance Heating & Air
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- C.L. Widener Plumbing Repair12503 Setzer Rd
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Cambridge Companies2509 Valley Ave
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Carl Plumbing & Electrical LLC32 Celebrity Ln
- Chauvin Mechanical Inc3542 Brick Bat Rd
- Climate MechanicalPO Box 5341
- Copper Key Electrical Services5930 Main Street
Mount Jackson, Virginia
- Costco Wholesale3102 Plank Rd #600
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC
- D & S Electrical Service59 Little Whim Rd
- Dixon, Dr. Kevin L.120 Soaring Eagle Dr
- Dog Guard Fence Installation Northern Virginia195 Olympic Dr
- DOUBLE R CONSTRUCTION CO15155 LITTON RD
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- D & S Electrical Service
- elder and son construction13 captain johns cove
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Environment Control LLC1788 Tilletson Pl
- Excell Contractors927 S Walter Reed Dr Ste 16
- Extreme power plus106 SHENANDOAH LN
- elder and son construction
- Farmers Home Improvements10803 Cople Hwy
- Farmville Wholesale Electric Supply Company301 W Third St
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Fire and Water Co LLC7071 Tracey Ct
- Frank Ferguson Enterprises745 Tuscarora Dr
- Frdericksburg Electrician - Bowser Electric Inc11207 Ascot Cir
- Farmers Home Improvements
- Livengood Electric
- Livengood Electric
- Malack Electric15310 Covey Circle
- MC Peters Cabinet Shop2351 52nd St
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mills Heating and Air Conditioning IncPO Box 577
- Modern Electrical 5806 Martin Glen Rd
- Momentum Electrical Services IncPO Box 10012
- Mr. Electric of Tazewell County682 Raven Rd Ste B
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Malack Electric
- Osborn Services61 Bogey Ave
New Market, Virginia
- Osborn Services
- Perry Cook Signs1400 Iron St.
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Potomac Pile Driver103 Randolph Road
- Power Solutions2409 Lebanon Rd
Efland, North Carolina
- Premier Electrical Services96 Thompson Mill Rd.
Front Royal, Virginia
- Putney Mechanical Co Inc110 N Virginia St
- Perry Cook Signs
- Quality Expectations LLCPOBox 678
- Quality Expectations LLC
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- RCS Residential & Commercial Svc620 Pennsylvania Ave
- Redford and Sons611 W Carolina Ave
- Redmond's Plumbing & Electrical, Inc.630 Crabbetown Road
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Ronald L Boyd Elect Contr847 Bible Way Rd
- RCI Services
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Shekinah Electric8129 Nanozine Rd
- Shogun Services LLC4601 Namozine Rd
- Short Pump Heating, Air & Plumbing12111 Ridgefield Pkwy
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- St. James Electric203 W. Main St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Subaru of Winchester3019 Valley Ave
- superior design1091 longview lane
- s and w general contractors