When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Farmville, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Farmville
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairWe had our crawl space and dehumidifier inspected. The technician was friendly and professional. He showed us pictures of what he was checking for and what he did.
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairIt was time for my yearly inspection of my Encapsulation that was done last year. I will repeat from my previous review they did an amazing job last year with the work that was done. But back to the inspection Troy and Nate were on time and greeted me with a pleasant attitude and was eager to get started and make sure I knew exactly what they were doing. I'm a very Hands-On type of person so they had no issues with me coming under with them to see what the inspection was all about and what kind of things they were looking for. Overall everything went well and they answered all my questions and seemed very proud about the work that they were doing and the work that was done with the crawl space. I will continue to recommend this company to anyone needing foundation repair or crawl space encapsulatio
- CAPITOL FLOORINGWow. This company is amazing 5 stars! They are professional, punctual, respectful, reasonably priced, they were always available for questions and changes. I’m in awe of how smooth the project went and I’m in love with my refinished hardwood! I asked if they did any other home improvements because I honestly would want them to finish my whole home! Sadly they only specialize in hardwood flooring, but that speaks volumes because they have mastered their craft and stick to what they know best! Very pleased. Do not hesitate to hire them :
- Tough Builders IncExcellent. Hector installed vinyl flooring in a small room. My wife and I were completely satisfied with the work, that we are hiring him again for a much bigger job in our basement. What I liked the most is that Hector shows up early and completed the job in a record time. BTW he will install three storm doors for me tomorrow. Hector’s company can be relied upon to get the job done. Hire Hector if you want it done right
- Pacheco's Hardwood FLOORPacheco Flooring removed our old and worn builder grade wood floors and installed wood like porcelain tile. It was a big job approximately 1800 sq.ft. They were awesome. They sanded and stained our oak staircase to match our new tile. The color was right on. We did the entire living level and a landing on the upstairs. They worked hard and the installers were great and trustworthy. They installed the tile like a wood floor and the grout lines are barely visible. Our new floors look like hand scraped reclaimed wood. Highly recommend them and they were the best value for the price and the final product was tremendous. We did purchase the tile, mortar, and grout separately. Amy and her husband were excellent advisors and helped us make a selection that we chose
- L & M Carpet One Floor & HomeThe selection process was very informative and impressive with the expertise of the sales consultant who used her passion for design to make suggestions. The active listening skills demonstrated by Rosabella Picone, our in house consultant, let her understand our needs and design preferences. She was informative and polite as well as very professionally trained. An excellent example of how small family owned businesses perform and deliver. Enjoyed the experience and plan to shop there again
- Resurrection Builders, Inc.The entire process was so wonderful! Ryan, owner, came to the house to understand the project and scope. He had a proposal back to us in no time. He was comparable to another contractor we picked him because he did a great job installed our awning. Remi, who did almost all of the work was AMAZING! He showed up put down covers to protect carpet and floor. His tile work was outstanding. So much attention to detail. I would hire them again to do any project around my house. They worked/partner with great subcontractors who upheld their timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end resul
- New Horizon Contracting, LLCExquisite remodel! ! It was such a beautiful transformation. They also built a handicap ramp that enabled my mom safety to exit/enter the home and created a beautiful island in the kitchen out of excess cabinets. The quality of the work is impeccable and they got all of the work done quickly. They did other highly work, concrete, exterior repairs, roofing, etc.. Highly recommend!
- Patriot FlooringThe service that I requested went as planned. I am very pleased by how knowledgeable James and Tammy were. John, one of the service technicians really did a professional job. I would recommend this company to anyone. I will be getting more projects done by Patriot Flooring.
- Teacher's A+ PaintingOur work went perfectly. Luis was an amazing painter and installer. He did an absolutely fabulous job. In addition, Luis was an intelligent, personable and decent man. He was very knowledgeable and so good in helping us achieve exactly the look we wanted. He painted a brick wall for us that was awesome, as well as painting most of our house. He installed shower doors, made a door, put down wood walls. We have nothing but the highest praise for Teachers A+ painting. If we need more painting or the like, done in the future , we will certainly work with Teachers A+. . The A+ is exactly the type of job they do. We most certainly recommend them to everyone
Flooring Contractors in Farmville
- Business Description:Here at Jack’s Tile & Carpet we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 34 years of experience we are experts in the sales and installation of our products including carpet, ceramic tile, natural stone, vinyl planks/tiles, and hardwood installation. Our in-house sales team would be pleased to meet you in our showroom or bring samples directly to your home or business to show you what we can offer that will be professionally installed by one of our nine crews. Please note: We..Recent Review:Jacks Tile and carpet has installed carpet and new tile in our house on two separate occasions. Rosanne was very kind and helped us pick out exactly what we wanted in the showroom. The installer did a wonderful job and were very professional. We will use them again for all of our future flooring needsSean T.
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Hector and staff were on time, professional and offered excellent craftsmanship. Great price and design. Highly recommend.CAMILLA T.
- Business Description:Residential Refinishing Without the Mess! Mike’s Custom Flooring is a licensed and insured Charles Town, WV based Hardwood Floor Company, specializing in installation, repairs, restoration and refinishing of solid, engineered and laminate floors. We service the Eastern Panhandle of Berkeley and Jefferson Counties in WV as well as Frederick, Loudoun and Fairfax Counties in VA. Quality, Creativity and Craftsmanship - that's what you can expect from an expertly installed hardwood floor and moldi..Recent Review:Professionalism and skill led to some seriously beautiful floors in our new home. We reached out to Mike to get a quote for refinishing the existing floors which were severely damaged (scratched and worn) from the previous owners' dogs. We also wanted to extend hardwood into the living room space which was carpet at the time. The results were excellent and we were amazed that it was impossible to find where the transition from hardwood to carpet had been. All the scratches from the previous owners' dogs were gone and they also did a great job matching the bullnose trim to the floors as well as the cabinets which were a different color. I would strongly recommend Mike and his team to anyone looking to install new or refinish existing hardwood floorsChris K.
- Business Description:C&R Carpet and Rugs in fredericksburg VA is your carpet flooring super store. You will discover one of the largest floor covering showroom in Fredericksburg, King George, Stafford, Ruther Glen VA. Our extensive knowledge of area rugs, carpet & hardwood flooring product with In-house professional installers, alone with our focus on Customer Service allows us to provide the highest Quality flooring solutions available in fredericksburg and Northern Virginia areas. And our exceptional service do..Recent Review:install indoor/outdoor carpet in garageJen V.
- Business Description:Water Damage DMV is a full service water damage restoration company. Our staff is dedicated and I.I.C.R.C certified to help mitigate water damage. All our damage restoration staff are trained to use the most modern equipment and techniques to return properties to pre-loss condition following fire or water damage. Our team is available 24/7 to handle damage restoration projects large and small. We will immediately take action by coordinating with your insurance carrier, securing the structure,..Recent Review:I sent my initial inquiry e-mail at 6:24AM, and Carlos wrote back at 6:52AM asking if he could come by that morning between 8 and 9AM. After having three other companies quote it, I selected Water Damage DMV based both on the cost of the estimate, his promptness and communication, and the clarity in answering questions I had. When Carlos arrived to do the work, he went right to it. He worked quickly and kept me informed about what he was finding and how it was going. When he was done with that, he put in humidifiers at first. The next day, he came with help to apply the mold-prevention treatment before adding fans to aid in drying. He checked in daily either in person or by text until it was time to remove them, at which point he came and did so. I was very happy to work with Carlos and Water Damage DMV. While I hope to never need their services again, if I happen to be that unlucky, I know who I will be callingMark C.
- Recent Review:Fantastic work! The crew was very pleasant and clean. I changed the color I originally wanted and they took it in stride. Their detailing was exceptional.Suzanne K.
- Business Description:Welcome to MR. FIX-IT™! Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, roofing and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care. To this day, MR. FIX-IT™ remains family owned and operate..Recent Review:The company representative was on time and very professional. In the end, he concluded that due to the unique configuration of our roof structure, the Gutter Helmet system could not be used properly for a portion of the project and declined to bid. I found this unique and refreshing and would be inclined to use Mr. Fix-It in Richmond, VA for any project that was within their scopeSteve T.
- Business Description:OPENING SOON!! AVAILABILITY FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 2021 SPRING WORK LOG As a leading local renovation partner, we service both interior and exterior projects spanning from kitchen and bathroom renovations to roof replacements. We are a turn-key renovation solution, covering every detail from local permitting to design consulting to put your mind at ease. In addition to our experienced team, we partner with renowned regional suppliers to offer a wide range of premium material selections with ..Recent Review:We hired Luke and his crew to pull out some old hardwood, tile and laminate floors and replace them with new hardwood. Except it wasn't that simple. The upshot . . . Luke's team was very communicative, honest and upfront with us about everything, dealt with a crazy situation in a way that made things far smoother for us, and did very high quality work. With them you are getting a company that cares about the quality of their work product and the customers they serve. The details . . . We only decided to replace all of the downstairs floors because we needed some joist repair work done in one room, and the contractor we hired for that job needed the existing floor removed to do the work. Luke's team worked around the schedule of the other contractor, and was flexible in doing so. The other contractor was a huge company that we hired because they are well-known and supposedly specialize in structural work. But--maybe because they were so big--it was a constant struggle to communicate with them. We had a different person as the sales guy, the regional job scheduler, the local office scheduler, and the actual work crew that would be on site. There were many communications blunders and rescheduling. After the other contractor finished their work, Luke's team came in to put the new floors down. I asked some questions about some apparently old damage to some support beams that was viewable with the old floor removed. Luke had a supervisor of a construction crew on a nearby job come over, and he inspected the area with me and we quickly realized the damage was extensive and affected a primary support beam in the middle of the house. Sparing further detail, this created the need for more work (that would be both substantial and expensive). Luke sprang into action--I cannot tell you ow many mountains they moved to get the new work done quickly and on a reasonable budget. They were literally calling around all weekend to find a truly massive beam, dry and ready for install, that could be transported to a mill nearby to be ripped to the odd dimensions of the old beam in our 1920 home. They brought in a different crew than the flooring one, built a false wall to support the house, and got the massive new beam in place quickly and safely. It was a major undertaking. It could have, and probably should have panicked us. But Luke was great. He and others at the company were very mindful of how the ordeal was likely affecting us. They worked around us, offered various forms of assistance to make our lives easier, were considerate of the pets, dust, noise, etc. I was initially surprised the huge company didn't catch the structural damage. There were a few obvious signs of it, and you only had to inspect a little bit behind was superficially visible to discover the massive problem. But in retrospect, I am not surprised. The company was too big to care. One guy sells you the contract, another does an inspection, a different office schedules the crew, the crew does what's written on the plans. It was impersonal, and ineffective in the end. Luke and his team were different. Luke and others were involved in every aspect of the business and the work, Luke was onsite at least once most days, they moved crews around to adjust to unexpected difficulties, etc. And the fact that these guys know this area well paid off huge when we needed to find unique materials at a difficult time. The work looks great. We love the finished look of the new hickory floors--which flow seamlessly through many rooms and a narrow hallway. But I'm most pleased by the fact that Luke's company made sure that our home is safe. You can't beat that peace of mind. Luke has followed up with us a couple of time since the job. He cares that we're happy with it. I didn't know Luke or anyone at the company before we cold-called them among several companies to get an estimate for the simple flooring job. I have no reason to put this much effort into a review other than the fact that these guys really came through for us in a big way. Hire a company that cares about its work and cares about you. I totally recommend Commonwealth. (first two photos are of the structural fix, the rest are of the new hardwood flooringRalph H.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walkin..Recent Review:Pre-work consultation was excellentNicole E.
Deals in Farmville for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & L Carpet & Tile1101 Pine Haven Trl
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BIG BOB'S FLOORS LLC2318 YORK CROSSING DR
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- B & L Carpet & Tile
- C&R Carpet and Rugs-Fredericksburg/Cosner's Corner10141 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Contractor's Carpet And Flooring Inc108 Ingram Rd, Ste 1
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Cut-Right Construction LLC106 Hidden Lane
- C&R Carpet and Rugs-Fredericksburg/Cosner's Corner
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- Finishing Touches6420 Dawes Dr.
King George, Virginia
- Fire Damage DMV8421 Broad St Ste 1301
- Floor Center370 Garrisonville Rd
- FLOOR FASHIONS OF VIRGINIA INC2422 RICHMOND RD
- FLOORING AMERICA (VA)29 W JUBAL EARLY DR
- Flooring Images510 Richmond Avenue
- F & M Home Improvement
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing1911 Seminary Road
Silver Spring, Maryland
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing
- Paramount Builders Inc12940 Plaza Dr
- Penn-Mar Floors1319 Lafayette Blvd Ste 100
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- POTOMAC GARAGE SOLUTIONS19200 Chennault Way
- Prestige Garage Floor Coating2109 Emmorton Park Rd Ste 119
- Prince William Home Improvement14843 Persistence Dr
- Paramount Builders Inc
- RAINEY & SONS REMOLDING1524 Alvis Road
- Remodel USA605 Hampton Park Blvd
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Reno Remodeling211 Sea Cliff Dr
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Robertson's power washing painting and repairs449 Dobby Creek Rd
- Rockfab Kitchen & Bath3406 Orange Ave. NE
- RUG RATS203 Elm Street
- RAINEY & SONS REMOLDING
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- Sean's Interior/Exterior Design Contractor14870 Mills Ct
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- SMART HOME IMPROVEMENTS11416 Reed Rd.
- Stanley Contractors LLCPO Box 25
Vernon Hill, Virginia
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- s and w general contractors
- The Stone Shoppe757 Wilkerson Rd
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Top Floor Company23 Toni St
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Two Brothers Painting10324 Lomond Drive
- The Stone Shoppe
- USA Cabinet Store5701 GENERAL WASHINGTON DR
- USA Cabinet Store
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc