You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Farmville, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Farmville
- Bear Clan Fence Repair LLCThe finished product is excellent even though Rod had a number of obstacles to overcome. In removing the old shadow-box fence some of the posts were completely surrounded by pavers, which had to be removed in order to dig out the old posts. Also, it was discovered that the previous owner had constructed a shed, with two of the walls attached to and part of the old fence. Putting in a new fence without the shed collapsing was just one of the obstacles he overcame. Rod also built a new gate, with much improved gate hardware. All in all, a job well done and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again
- Tough Builders IncHector and his crew are extremely reliable with great attention to detail. They are very talented in all aspects of building, renovation and painting, both interior and exterior. They have done just about all phases of renovation for us over the years and we were extremely pleased. As a dentist , I am very particular about details and I recommend them highly
- Chad Hall Landscaping & FencingGreat! Mr Hall even called to say he was running late one day-- that never happens! And he was most mindful of my neighbors, too. The crew cleaned up their space after they were finished. Everything completed in one day! I would recommend to others and hire for myself again
- EaZy Construction IncPaul and his team with EaZy Construction Inc have great pricing. They beat the existing quotes I was given. They are prompt, efficient and capable. EaZy Construction came to my residence, quoted me, accepted and completed the work when other companies couldn’t even start the work for months. The whole crew was very personable and pleasure to have on my property while they finished my fencing project. I was so impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work I plan to use them for all of there services in the future as I continue to improve my home
- Day's Home ImprovementThe work was excellent, the workers were very, very nice and polite, they were nice to work with. I have hired them several times, this is actually the 5th work that they did for me, all the time they were excellent, couldn't be better.
- Pegram FencingPegram Fencing is great. Daniel, the owner, is very friendly and responsive. I had damage to my fence done by a neighbor's car driving into it. I had multiple fence companies give me estimates and Pegram Fencing was very competitive in price and spot on with the time frame for when the repair would happen. The repair was done quickly and you never would have known he was here because he cleaned up after himself. More importantly, one of my pet peeves with contractors/companies is lack of communication. Daniel always responded to my concerns and questions the same day. Always. Honestly, you can't go wrong hiring him
- Pegram FencingPunctual and provided pricing. They were higher than company chosen. All companies were costing vinyl fencing.
- RANCK'S QUALITY FENCINGThe did a phenomenal job on my wooden fence! Their team was very friendly and hard working. They got the job done in less than a week. I highly recommend Ranck’s Quality Fencing! Five Star Rating!
- New Leaf LandscapingI would highly recommend DJ and his crew. DJ went out of his way to ensure we got the fence we wanted, confirming design and material. The price was more than fair, and the fence is perfect, installed in less than a single day! I look forward to working with New Leaf again.
- Pegram FencingOutstanding!! Daniel Pegram is a professional. Work was completed on schedule and fence is perfect Would highly recommend!
Fencing Contractors in Farmville
- Recent Review:The did a phenomenal job on my wooden fence! Their team was very friendly and hard working. They got the job done in less than a week. I highly recommend Ranck’s Quality Fencing! Five Star Rating!Tyler C.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool th..Recent Review:The project went very smoothly. Work was completed on schedule and if we had questions, Sylvan personnel quickly answered them. The end results were fantastic and our pool looks better than new!Kathy D.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Founded by Hector Vasquez back in 2005, Tough Builders, Inc. has established itself as one of the greatest and prestigious providers of construction focused interior renovation services and building. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our construction Services is a multi-task company. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:This company was professional and wonderful. They had my front entrance and master done in two days. I would hire back in a heartbeat. Recommend.will h.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:K.A. Construction, Inc., (K.A.), is a full-service general contractor, with a class A general contractor’s license, located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Although we are located in Fredericksburg, we have done work all along the east coast of the United States. We have many current jobs in Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland. We were founded in 2001, but have over 21 years of experience in the construction industry. K.A. has a full staff of employees that range from carpenters, pl..Recent Review:The finished product when I moved in looked great and really impressed my family and friends. It was only when I started looking closely at what was done that I understood the depth of the problems with the job that the owner of the company, Osmin Alvarado, had left for me to discover. Two and a half years later and I am still discovering problems that should have been caught in Contractor's review of his employee's performance. The engineered hardwood flooring on the concrete basement floor began curling within 6 weeks and I was told to put a dehumidifier in the room to decrease humidity. That did not solve the problem by the time summer ended. Contractor agreed to tear out flooring and replace it, later wanting Owner to cover 50% of cost of his failure to use proper adhesive materials. Contractor had placed a sealer on old concrete that was not allowed when gluing engineered bamboo flooring. Glue for flooring also was not approved for below grade installation as this was. Contractor's second installer for replacement flooring also wanted to use a glue that was not approved for below grade installation as well. Eventually Owner gave up and hired another installer to complete the reflooring job. After almost a year new flooring installation has not warped or curled. Installation in one bathroom has 7 feet of horizontal cracks in tiles along joints in Hardie board backing up tile. Contractor does not accept responsibility for improper sealing of joints in Hardie board and another contractor has bid $5,500 to replace bad tiling and redo the backing for the entire shower. Tub faucet and shower head in another bathroom leak because water control valve was installed more than 12 inches above tub faucet (contrary to installation instructions) with plastic rather than copper or galvanized pipe as required in instructions. Contractor does not accept responsibility for installation which fails to follow installation instructions. Estimated cost to Owner to move faucet valve and repair tile is $5,000. Contractor moved steps to lowest basement level from higher basement level further inside lower basement level so that opening to lower basement was then only 54 inches high -- too low for 70 inch Owner to enter laundry room and work area conveniently. Contractor cuts support joist at entrance to give more room to Owner to enter. Owner instructs Contractor to support cut load bearing joist, he does not understand that he has structurally impaired my residence. Structural Engineer says joist support should have been attached to basement wall. Owner pays another contractor to attach additional joist support to basement wall to prevent upper level flooring collapse into basement. HVAC duct in one new bathroom attached to wrong HVAC supply duct causing excessive heat and cold in bathroom and adjacent hall which confused the thermostat and remainder of house was conversely too cold or too hot. Owner had to reconfigure improper duct work to old supply duct work to properly supply heat for new bathroom and allow HVAC system to be properly balanced throughout house. Contractor moves overhead air return for HVAC in connection with bathroom renovation and reuses old flexible duct and plenum. Turns in return duct from reinstallation are too tight and duct pulls away from sheet metal duct at HVAC blower and allows system to draw attic insulation into HVAC filter. Contractor does reinstall flexible duct work when shown problem but installs in a manner that block access to HVAC system for repair and filter changes. Contractor comes again to move flexible duct to position it as it was prior to renovation to allow access for HVAC access. Contractor installs 15 amp wire on circuit for new attic fans and places 20 amp circuit breaker on circuit. Owner repairs fire hazard. Contractor does not install GFCI oulets for outdoor outlets as required by county electrical code. Owner repairs problem. Contractor employees leave air conditioning on while sanding floors resulting in air conditioning filter clogged with dust which is discovered 3 months later when filter is replaced. Contractor employee leave holes in attic floor where HVAC supply plenum removed and where electrical connections for newly installed closet lighting were accessed. Owner cover holes with lumber to avoid stepping into holes and through ceilings below. Both three way light switches that the Contractor renovated are converted to single pole switches so necessary second switch location is inoperable. Contractor fixes one and leaves other for Owner to fix. Contractor substitutes three Glacier Bay faucets in bathrooms for three Moen faucets that were to have been installed. Contractor states Owner is due $40 credit for each substitute. Actual difference in pricing of the units at the Home Depot is $180 each. Contractor will not sign written contract documenting agreement. Contractor has Owner obtain building permit at Owner's expense. In permitting process learns that Contractor is not licensed in Virginia for electrical or plumbing work. required for project. Too many other issues to describe solved by Owner intervention without contractor taking responsibility for proper construction. Supervising the repair of this improper construction has taken more time than, I believe, most people would want to spend and many people would not be able to determine the hidden or difficult to locate problems that this Contractor left behind. Two and a half years later, poor workmanship issues from the renovation still show up monthly. Contractor may be able to do small jobs that a customer can adequately supervise, but in my opinion does not appear to have the supervision skills or experience to manage a substantial renovation jobCharles T.
- Business Description:With over 50 years in the fence business, Hercules Fence provides professional service and quality installation. Hercules Fence was established in 1955 and incorporated in Virginia in March 1968 as Aluminum Specialties, Inc., dba Hercules Fence Company. In 2001, Hercules Fence became incorporated in Maryland providing support to the Baltimore and Washington DC Metro region. Hercules Fence has offices strategically located throughout the Mid-Atlantic region located in Newport News, Manassas..Recent Review:No one ever contacted me to provide me an estimate. I'm still waiting.Vicki L.
- Business Description:Quality Expectations is a local company with attention to every detail. We believe in getting the job done right the first time no matter how small or large. The company is both female and veteran owned and welcome the opportunity to address your household needs. Additional Contact: Cynthia ChavezRecent Review:This guy Darryl is a character, will NEVER use his company again. He will start out very friendly and professional to suck you in and convince you that you are getting a QUALITY EXPECTATION. He does not do all the work himself, contract out certain things (plumbing and drywall, which were good). The work Darryl did was horrible, made many mistakes when building my bar, the framing was off, had to redo it three different times, he did know how to read the plans done by HomeDepot, had to order several additional pieces because he kept messing up, and kept canceling on appointment date, took 3 months. The counter top company had to put in 30 shims to get the counter top leveled. He pretended to know my designer at the HomeDepot and assured that he had worked with her before, which was a lie. To start the job he wanted 50% deposit to start, each time he came to work, he wanted another 50% of the 50%. Also he punched a hole in the waterline, which cause a leak and molded developed behind the bar. NEVER AGAINTirzsha C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Scott Holtzhauer Inc. Home improvement companies offer many different levels of dependability, experience and workmanship. When you want quality work done the first time, Northern Virginia Home Improvement is a company you can trust. We have more than 25 years of experience providing a multitude of home improvement services with over 10,000 satisfied customers all over the Northern Virginia region. In 2008, Prince William Home Improvement was selected by Associated Material..Recent Review:If you don’t show up for an estimate, how can you be sure they’ll show up to do the work?Elizabeth P.
- Business Description:My name is Nick White, and I am the owner of Dog Guard® pet containment systems in Northern Virginia. I am a former US Marine Iraq war veteran, former US Secret Service, and also the owner of one of the highest rated dog training business in the country, Off-Leash K9 Training, LLC. As you can see from my experience: dogs safety, well being, happiness, and freedom have been a huge part of my life for quite sometime! Your dog deserves the joy and freedom to run and play freely without the ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Hampden Sydney
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- New Canton
- Spout Spring
- Amelia Court House
- Chase City
fence companies in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st choice remodeling &construction22922 benson terr
- 1st choice remodeling &construction
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- Aacme General Contractors Inc.20094 Rowdy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Addison Building and Remodeling238 Fairview Rd
- Advance Contracting24828 Black Branch Rd.
Stony Creek, Virginia
- Almond Exteriors1009 Bay Tree Beach Rd
- Aluminum Fences Direct9660 Falls of Neuse Rd Ste 138, 238
Raleigh, North Carolina
- American Building Dynamics Inc.5755 Courthouse Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Best Fencing430B Rockland Rd
Front Royal, Virginia
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- Blue Mountain Fence42 View Dr.
Front Royal, Virginia
- BLUE RIDGE FENCE & WINDOW CO2490 LEE HWY
Mount Sidney, Virginia
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Works679 Holly Crest Dr
- Handyman service & cleaning6910 Harrison Rd
- Harrison Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 70
- HERCULES FENCE1526 EARLY ST
- Hiatt Construction LLC527 Pine Spur Lane
- Howard Construction
Kinston, North Carolina
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Julia Morgan - REALTOR®1 Park Pl
- juniors mowers and home maintence specialists14708 porterfield hwy.
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- k A Construction Inc72 Royal Hills Dr
- k A Construction Inc
- Lebanon Block & Supply Co. Inc.443 Main St
- Lebanon Block & Supply Co. Inc.
- NSB Carpentry, LLC1208 Suffield Dr
Mc Lean, Virginia
- NSB Carpentry, LLC
- W T FARY BROTHERS LUMBER CO8843 FARYS MILL RD
- W T FARY BROTHERS LUMBER CO