Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Farmville, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Farmville
- E Squared IncE Squared was great. Got everything done that I needed and it turned out better than I could imagine. Would recommend
- KOB LLCKevin was absolutely fantastic to work with. We wanted to have a 2 car detached garage built and he gave us exactly what we wanted. We gave him our budget (this was right before Covid and then a few weeks later Covid hit) and because of Covid-19 the prices of lumber went up and I'm quite confident that he absorbed a lot of the cost to keep us within our budget. He walked us through every step of the process. He always kept us informed of when there would be deliveries made to our house or if him and his crew would be here working on any given day. He always answered our text/questions within hours, or at the latest the next day. He started and finished our garage in a timely manner. He was able to match the roof and siding to match our house exactly even with the house being 10 years old. We plan on hiring him to finish our basement sometime next year. We have total and complete confidence in KOB, LLC
- KOB LLCThe crew at KOB were fantastic. Any time that ANYTHING strayed from the original plan (which it always does), Kevin was quick to come up with an alternate plan. I would and will be re-hiring these guys when it comes time for a stamped patio or anything else for that matter.
- ALL DOOR INSTALLATION INCAngel showed up on time and worked right away to get our new garage door installed. He is very professional and courteous. His work ethic in pricing and labor is beyond approach. I’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
- Pierpoint Construction IncThe office staff and on-site workers (Chip & Crew) were amazing. I've used Pierpoint on other projects and remodels around the house and they've always been fantastic to work with. Very professional, timely, and great communication throughout the project. Highly recommended!!!
- Quality RemodelingChris and Team did a great job on this project. I was very happy with most everything they did. His team also really cares about the quality of the project and quality of their work. Good guys..
- Ulrich Barn Builders LLCThe work was excellent, everything was excellent, they also helped us getting it converted to a shushed/office.
- ACT Remodeling Services, LLCQuoted 1 price then pricing rises due to wood shortage beyond my control. Been trying to contact via phone and text about a leaking drain spout which was put on in 2 pieces vice 1 single piece which he sad they would replace due to the leak in the middle of the drain where pieces are connected, in addition to leaving old sod due to the digging and saying that it would be removed and seeding wherever the wood damaged the grass..none of these things were taken care of by them. When it came time to paint the path cover to match the siding he brought paint pallets I picked out the color in the pallet and it was 100% a different color. I took a piece of the siding to McCormick paint which they should have done and had to pay to get another 2 five gallons of paint.. I have been trying to reach Camilo via text and call to address the issues in addition they were to do an insection 2 months after and I'm getting no response. Its sad because the patio cover is quite nice but the lack of response is terrible
- Mallory's Restorations Inc.Extremely disappointing! Very disrespectful and unprofessional. Clint Mallory was the person that Angie's List sent to have an on-site consultation with me to discuss and assess building a garage on my property. First, he schedules an appointment to come by on Tuesday at 3:30, he never shows nor calls. I call the project advisor and inquire about where this guy is. The advisor has no idea where he is as she hasn't heard from him. She then contacts him and he tells her that he is on another job and wont be able to make it. Now this is after the appointment time. The advisor asks me if I can reschedule for the upcoming Thursday (today), I agree. I receive a call from Mr. Mallory asking me what is the earliest I can meet him because its going to rain. Interesting! So I finish running an errand and rush home to meet this guy. He shows up not dressed or looking like a business representative coming to discuss a possible job. But, whatever. He tells me his name but I don't know at that time what his company is or who he is working for. Anyway, we start to discuss the project and he immediately begins telling me everything I should have done, or what other contractors have done wrong and it shouldn't be this way, you need to do this and that, was this inspected and did it pass, lets just scrap this and start over. Where are your plans for the garage he asks. I am looking at him and thinking to myself why are you actually here, and why would I have plans for a garage that we haven't discussed yet. Now I am getting frustrated with his condescending attitude and disrespectful tone he is using. I state that this is frustrating me, he asks me, is it because of me? I state yea its because of you. Being condescending and disrespectful talking to me like he is doing me a favor or something. Yet, he hasn't even started saying what services he is going to provide, what his qualifications are, possibilities for the new garage, suggestions, or cost, etc... He then, like a child, rolls his eyes, throws his arms up walks of the site. I have never experienced unprofessionalism and immaturity like that from, supposedly, a reputable contractor
- Quality PavingIt went great. The work was done very professionally and we are very pleased with the results. The crew was very courteous and the work was completed on time. I highly recommend Quality Paving and look forward to employing them for future projects.
Garage Builders in Farmville
- Business Description:Licensed General Contracting professional with over 16 years of experience. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential home remodeling. Contact KOB LLC in Stafford, VA, at (877) 734-1164Recent Review:KOB was a referral from two friends. He was in touch and started on time. It was a professional job from beginning to the end. He was personable and communicative. Kevin and his team deserve all the kudos! Thank you so much for a job well done.Marie M.
- Business Description:Carports and metal garages delivered and installed in 27 states in the USA. Amish sheds and wood and vinyl garages, gazebos, pergola kits and gazebo kits delivered in VA and WV.Recent Review:the assemblers were very polite and very efficient. They cleaned up the area and did everything in a very professional manner. Very satisfied with the product and assemblers.WAYNE S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Donavan Thompson was tech who delivered and set up shed. He did an excellent job , was very professional and answer all our questions. This was our fourth shed we have purchased at three different location.. Keep up the quality work and service. Skip Showker and Teresa ElliotSkip S.
- Business Description:We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier..Recent Review:I'll admit I never heard of Ogburn Construction before I hired them. My wife and I "found" them at the Home Show last fall. To cut to the chase, Ogburn exceeded the very high expectations they set for themselves when they won the work from a much bigger higher profile company. From the initial sales meeting to the last day of work, the experience could not have been better. Our job was a big one which included providing structural support for the entire very long driveway, leveling several uneven driveway panels and finally power washing and sealing the driveway. Ogburn's price came in just under around the price quote of a very large well known company in town. The crew was punctual all 4 days, very professional, personable, and informative answering all of our questions along the way. Most impressive was the work ethic witnessed during 4 very hot days in July, two of which hit 100 degrees. Dave Ogburn, the owner of the family-owned business stopped in unexpectedly on day 2 to check in on the progress and to introduce himself and answer questions. His interest was genuine and his visit much appreciated. Son Taylor, who educated us about the project scope and services and about Ogburn the company, was our first dealing with the company. He was very impressive and the complete opposite of a pushy salesman and he was always available for questions before and after we hired them. Finally, the work quality of the finished product was absolutely perfect. My wife runs her own business and that was one of the factors that weighed into my decision to hire Ogburn over another extremely reputable and well known company in the Richmond area - a company I've used before for other projects with great satisfaction. It is rare to hire a contractor for a big job and not have any nits, no matter how small, to complain about during the course of the project. But this was that rare case. I give a 100% endorsement of Ogburn Construction to anyone in need of a driveway makeoverPete H.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:We offer FREE Estimates on all types of work listed. Call 540-582-7499 Office or Text 540-538-1405Recent Review:Excellent job employees were professional and friendly. Job was completed with a wonderful cleanup of debris. Would recommend this company for any style or type of roof.Ralph H.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:The job went great! Livengood Electric went over and above my expectations for this project. This wasn’t the easiest project out there on sure but with Jake’s expertise he was able to make short work of the project. We have a new service panel do you provide us years ofTrouble free electrical service, and a new generator but when the power goes out! We couldn’t be happier! Thanks again JakeLogan B.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Hampden Sydney
- Charlotte Court House
- Drakes Branch
- New Canton
- Spout Spring
- Amelia Court House
- Chase City
garage builders in Farmville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing190 Special K Trail
Mt Airy, North Carolina
- Abrahamse & Company Builders1020 Linden Ave.
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolutely Amish Structures LLC6 Rodney Lane
- Affordable Sheds & Garden Products LLC11750 Berlin Tpke
- Alan's Factory OutletPO Box 646
- Alliance Construction Company310 E Broad St.
- ANDREWS GRADING & EXCAVATING LLC735 MEGEATH FARM LN
Front Royal, Virginia
- Archetype Builders10908 Courthouse Rd. Suite 102-230
- A 2 Z Service's & Roofing
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Blue Ridge Heart Pine Floors931 Deerfield Rd.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Byler Barns and Backyards3318 N Valley Pike
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders4428 Shepherds Road
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Capitol Sheds Inc.8813 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
- Coastal Builders,Inc.146 Bay Dr.
White Stone, Virginia
- Costco Wholesale3102 Plank Rd #600
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- C & R Custom Framing CLASS A Builders
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JMS Contracting1381 Ullainee Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- John Mills Roofing468 Ferry Rd
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- KOB LLC37 Viking Lane
- KOB LLC
- Lee's Construction & Home Improvements909 George Washington Hwy.
Charlotte Court House, Virginia
- Lee's Construction & Home Improvements
- MEP Construction542 Collicello St.
- MMB Contruction, LLCPO Box 84
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- MTJ Property Management601 Bellview Ave
- Mull's Residential Services1739 Sweetwater Lane
Chase City, Virginia
- Mullinax Inc.9803 Ramsay Drive
- MEP Construction
- QWFP225 FERRY HILL DR
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC7941 EDEN VALLEY RD
- R.L. Reece Builders, LLC4930 chestnut fork road
- RAINEY & SONS REMOLDING1524 Alvis Road
- RBM Remodeling Solutions LLC12060 Bridgeforth Mill Dr
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- RCI Services3743 Shannon Hill Rd
- Riverdale Crossing Enterprises1035 Philpott Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- R.C. SHOWALTER BUILDERS, LLC
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Southers Electrical Services813 Osborne Rd.
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stump & Sons Construction2103 Jeremy Creek Rd
- Superior Buildings
- s and w general contractors
- T&K Homes, LLC1671 Cumberland Rd
- The Shed Shop at Powhatan2407 Anderson Highway
- The Shed Zone LLC11201 Patrick Henry Hwy
Amelia Court House, Virginia
- Timberline Barns21680 Wilderness Rd.
Rose Hill, Virginia
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- Turpin Constuction Company2945 Cottontown Rd
- T&K Homes, LLC