A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Appomattox, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Appomattox
- SAM'S FENCINGThey took 2 days. The first day they came out and installed the posts. They came back out two days later to install the fence. They were professional and fast. Overall, it was a good experience.
- DogWatchThey did a nice job. I am happy with their work. They were very neat and competent. They gave me good instructions on how to train my dog. They are good at what they do and easy to work with.
- Alex Ertel Construction IncHe did an excellent job on both. In regard to the deck, it originally had a tree growing through it (prior to the dericho) and after a tree company removed it, he helped cut the stump down so that he could fit in new cross supports and drilled holes in the stump so that stump killer could be used. We are very happy with the work done and plan on contacting him in the future to replace a set of outside steps
- Quinn's Home ImprovementI cannot praise Quinn's workers highly enough. There were four workers, including the foreman Tony Haasz, and all of them were extremely professional but also very pleasant. They protected our hardwood floors and did their best to minimize dust, and every day before they left they swept and straightened their work areas. We have an older house (built @1920) so there were a number of surprises, particularly with the ancient plumbing and wiring, but nothing fazed these guys. They clearly knew what they were doing, and everything they touched looked like a million bucks after they were finished. The completed bathroom is absolutely gorgeous - it looks like something from a magazine. I would recommend Quinn's without hesitation to anyone
- Lynchburg Fence and Railing Company LLCLynchburg Fence installed 200' of 5' high vinyl coated chainlink fence for part of our backyard. This is to be used for our dogs. The owner came out promptly to look at the job and give us a price, which was not cheap but reasonable. They were able to install the fence within a couple of weeks, and did it all in one day. They did a very nice job, and I've already recommended them to other people. We've now used the fence for a couple of months, and it's very well done
- Lynchburg Construction CoDon showed up at our house, on time, on the date we had scheduled for a no cost estimate. He took his time and listened to what my wife and I wanted done and explained to us what he would do and how much it would cost. We got quotes from other people, but we felt comfortable with Don after talking with him and felt he would do a good job. He was able to get to our job sooner than we had anticipated and he brought a crew of guys with him that knew what they doing and were personable and hard working. Don didn't just supervise the work being done, he was hands-on with everything and actually did all of the deck work himself. He planned everything before actually doing it and he checked everything that his crew was doing to make sure it was right. I was impressed by how he took his time to make sure everything was planned, measured, and put together right and didn't just rush through things to get the job done. I watched them work most of the time they were at the house and everything they did was quality work and they did not scimp on materials. Anytime I had an idea about how I wanted something done different than how he had planned on doing it, he listened to what I said and just told me he would do it like I wanted. He even had to come back for an extra half day to finish up the job because of things I had changed and he never complained once, just told me no problem and he would get it done the way I wanted. My wife and I are very pleased with the fence and deckwork that Don did for us and would highly recommend him
- All Washed Up IncDavid responded to our call almost immediately. He came out and gave us a free estimate. Our house was built in 2003 and had never been washed. We had lots of algae and mold on our vinyl siding and fence. We also had mold on our gutters. He explained everything to us and gave us a quote for the entire job (two story house, porch, gutters, deck, fencing, deck, and detached garage). After a day or two, we contacted him to set it up, and that afternoon the guys showed up to start the job! They spent three days here because we had lots of work to be done. My husband is super picky, but we were very pleased with the work. Everything looks brand new...every single thing. The only thing that remains at all are tiny little mulch spores which no amount of power washing can remove. This is a good thing to know when you are laying mulch, because there are steps you can take to try to prevent those. Anyway, they are tiny and not an issue. We will definitely recommend this company to our neighbors and friends. They are more expensive than others, but the quality of work they did was worth it to us. We are more than satisfied
- R R Mann Fencing Co IncCompany representatives came out to give the quote, then the crew arrived and worked tirelessly to get the fence completed in the assigned time projected. There were no problems, and the crew was excellent in their professionalism and work ethic.
- R R Mann Fencing Co Inccontacted mann fencing 3 times to make "repairs" to my self installed 6ft fence. I work too many hours to do the labor of replacing 4ft fence with 6ft fence. Mann was reasonable, prompt, polite and professional.
- Alex Ertel Construction IncAlex is a busy guy and you might have to wait a bit for him to your your project....but the wait will be worthwhile when you see the final results. Once started, our project was completed within 3 days (pergola over patio area). We felt Alex's price was very reasonable for the work involved.
Fencing Contractors in Appomattox
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Recent Review:The did a phenomenal job on my wooden fence! Their team was very friendly and hard working. They got the job done in less than a week. I highly recommend Ranck’s Quality Fencing! Five Star Rating!Tyler C.
- Business Description:We are a full service land management business with a primary focus in providing our customers with top of the line service and knowledge. We offer turn key lot clearing, grading and excavating, tree removal and pruning. There are a wide range of other environmental services that we offer. We also do emergency storm cleanup within our area of operations. Our goal is that our customers experience and finish product with us should be enjoyable and above average in every way. We excel in the u..Recent Review:Mr Ramsey was to contact Me with 2 Estimates.I reached out to him.He stated by the end of the Day I'd have them.I then received An Email through Angie's List asking if I had received the Estimate.I replied No.Ive not recieved A Reply. August to September. We had someone else do the Job.He had My phone number along with My Email address. LCBLisa B.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our famil..Recent Review:Paramount couldn't get the bill to us in a timely fashion. I called them and they would only speak to my husband - even though we both filled out the paper work and met with them as a couple. Do they understand it is 2020? What a chauvinistic company. My female money will spend elsewhere. Their work is overshadowed by their crappy customer service. HorribleEvalynn M.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:WE HAVE BEEN A ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER EVERY YEAR WE HAVE BEEN OPEN All Washed Up, Inc is an owner-operated company proudly serving the Lynchburg area. To better protect your roof and siding, we utilize 'Soft Wash' technology (more details can be found on our website). For concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios, we use our truck-mounted hot water system. Our crew will arrive in uniforms, they are clean cut, don't smoke and work hard to leave your home All Washed Up! No subs ..Recent Review:David Hamel and Debbie Hamel are not the people who I thought they were or who they present there selves to be, they fired me today over the most Ridiculous reasons (witch y’all can ask what they were and I’ll be glad to tell u) and Everyone out there knows how hard I work for this company and how I’ve stuck my neck out to do extra stuff to put money in the big mans wallet. who worked most weekends me! who was always cleaned the trucks and had them in decent condition me!, these trucks when I first came along were disgusting￼ The crew leaders left pizza crust wing bones garlic dipping sauce open laying out pouring on the dash in the vents not vacuuming no joke these trucks were the almost hazardous I’m surprised that there were not roaches inside of them￼, but I took my time on my own recognizance to come in and clean the trucks and been keeping them that way since I’ve been there nobody else was doing that before I came along, just ask David yourself how much money I make him we made $79,000 alone last month and I am a full-time crew leader I made a huge percentage of that money and they go and put decorative lights in front of their house to light it up at night? And u know what we got a 10% bonus on what we made on our paychecks last month that month everyone there including complained that it wasent enough for how much work we put out! go on their Google review page right now and see just from August 26 of last year how many Google reviews with my name in it are on there and not even the ones with my name on it but they were complete and happy customers cause of me hands down i have gotten most of them reviews since aug 26 last year! Never got a call in on me about serious damages or about being a bad employee! Today was just stupid on there end of being ******* business owners there’s more I could add a lot more about the company is not what all of David’s money portrays it to be but there’s no reason to I’m not here to bash the company I’m here because of what David done today was not fair he put and my family in a very hard position for nothing things that could easily been fixed stuff so stupid that it does not amount to what I’ve done for them and I’m gonna make it known !￼ Bad employer do not work here they will treat you like family then turn there backs on you! The work is only good as it’s workers ! And I did great workMichael B.
- Business Description:At PPM, Inc. we offer all lawn maintenance services ranging from weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly cuts to all types and sizes landscaping and hard scape projects. We also offer high quality built fences. We're currently offering special offers on most types of fence with installation. We have years of experience and look forward to hearing from you
- Business Description:Contact Blue Ridge Tree Works of Appomattox, VA, at (866) 949-7281 to request our thorough tree services.
- Business Description:Been in business for 14 years. Will do the smaller jobs that the big companys wont. Always free estimates. Emergency services availiable (hot water heaters, etc). Licensed in six fields. Angie list customers with proof will receive a 5% discount per job. Have insurance.
- Business Description:Since we began servicing the Southern Virginia community, Snell Fence company has provided the gold standard in fencing. Our founder and operator, Jamie Snell, makes his home in Bedford and has fallen in love with this community. In December of 2013, Jamie and his family tragically lost their historic home on the Bedford loop to a fire. In the following months, friends and strangers alike from the entire region surrounded the Snells with goodwill and support. The level of care the Snells rece..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Appomattox
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- DogWatch110 Lakemount
- F.L.W. Innovations294 North Main Street
- F.L.W. Innovations
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- TWM Property Maintenance1110 Early St.
- TWM Property Maintenance