A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Lynchburg, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Lynchburg
- SAM'S FENCINGThey took 2 days. The first day they came out and installed the posts. They came back out two days later to install the fence. They were professional and fast. Overall, it was a good experience.
- Lynchburg Fence and Railing Company LLCLynchburg Fence installed 200' of 5' high vinyl coated chainlink fence for part of our backyard. This is to be used for our dogs. The owner came out promptly to look at the job and give us a price, which was not cheap but reasonable. They were able to install the fence within a couple of weeks, and did it all in one day. They did a very nice job, and I've already recommended them to other people. We've now used the fence for a couple of months, and it's very well done read less
- Lynchburg Fence and Railing Company LLCMr. Al Stockdale, the owner, came to my home to discuss the proper fence for my needs and budget. I needed to corral small dogs and toddlers made difficult by an uneven backyard. I completely relied on his experience and picked a fence I was comfortable would proved the security I wanted within my budget. The installation was done professionally and on time read less
- Alex Ertel Construction IncHe did an excellent job on both. In regard to the deck, it originally had a tree growing through it (prior to the dericho) and after a tree company removed it, he helped cut the stump down so that he could fit in new cross supports and drilled holes in the stump so that stump killer could be used. We are very happy with the work done and plan on contacting him in the future to replace a set of outside steps read less
- Alex Ertel Construction IncAlex is a busy guy and you might have to wait a bit for him to your your project....but the wait will be worthwhile when you see the final results. Once started, our project was completed within 3 days (pergola over patio area). We felt Alex's price was very reasonable for the work involved.
- DogWatchThey did a nice job. I am happy with their work. They were very neat and competent. They gave me good instructions on how to train my dog. They are good at what they do and easy to work with.
- R R Mann Fencing Co Inccontacted mann fencing 3 times to make "repairs" to my self installed 6ft fence. I work too many hours to do the labor of replacing 4ft fence with 6ft fence. Mann was reasonable, prompt, polite and professional.
- Reasonable RemodelingJesse is fantastic! He's professional, friendly, and does great work. He shows up on time and is the kind of person that if he has to work on Sunday to get a job done, he'll do it.
- Quinn's Home ImprovementI cannot praise Quinn's workers highly enough. There were four workers, including the foreman Tony Haasz, and all of them were extremely professional but also very pleasant. They protected our hardwood floors and did their best to minimize dust, and every day before they left they swept and straightened their work areas. We have an older house (built @1920) so there were a number of surprises, particularly with the ancient plumbing and wiring, but nothing fazed these guys. They clearly knew what they were doing, and everything they touched looked like a million bucks after they were finished. The completed bathroom is absolutely gorgeous - it looks like something from a magazine. I would recommend Quinn's without hesitation to anyone read less
- All Washed Up IncDavid responded to our call almost immediately. He came out and gave us a free estimate. Our house was built in 2003 and had never been washed. We had lots of algae and mold on our vinyl siding and fence. We also had mold on our gutters. He explained everything to us and gave us a quote for the entire job (two story house, porch, gutters, deck, fencing, deck, and detached garage). After a day or two, we contacted him to set it up, and that afternoon the guys showed up to start the job! They spent three days here because we had lots of work to be done. My husband is super picky, but we were very pleased with the work. Everything looks brand new...every single thing. The only thing that remains at all are tiny little mulch spores which no amount of power washing can remove. This is a good thing to know when you are laying mulch, because there are steps you can take to try to prevent those. Anyway, they are tiny and not an issue. We will definitely recommend this company to our neighbors and friends. They are more expensive than others, but the quality of work they did was worth it to us. We are more than satisfied read less
Fencing Contractors in Lynchburg
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti.. read lessRecent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:My name Larry Hairston I run a small landscaping company in the new river valley for 7 years we are a small hometown company. We do Lawncare and landscaping we fill that we provide some of the best service around we are just a father son team that are just trying to make a good livin we dont believe that quality work should have a quality price please call us and I promise u wont regret it read lessRecent Review:I couldn't believe the transformation of the yard and surrounding border of our home! It went from weedy, sort of junky and tired looking to Better Homes and Garden. Mr Hairston and his staff were amazing. I was not only pleased beyond words but their friendly manner and amazing work ethic will have me recommending and rehiring them without hesitation read lessbetty w.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:We are a full service land management business with a primary focus in providing our customers with top of the line service and knowledge. We offer turn key lot clearing, grading and excavating, tree removal and pruning. There are a wide range of other environmental services that we offer. We also do emergency storm cleanup within our area of operations. Our goal is that our customers experience and finish product with us should be enjoyable and above average in every way. We excel in the u.. read lessRecent Review:Mr Ramsey was to contact Me with 2 Estimates.I reached out to him.He stated by the end of the Day I'd have them.I then received An Email through Angie's List asking if I had received the Estimate.I replied No.Ive not recieved A Reply. August to September. We had someone else do the Job.He had My phone number along with My Email address. LCB read lessLisa B.
- Business Description:WE HAVE BEEN A ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER EVERY YEAR WE HAVE BEEN OPEN All Washed Up, Inc is an owner-operated company proudly serving the Lynchburg area. To better protect your roof and siding, we utilize 'Soft Wash' technology (more details can be found on our website). For concrete driveways, sidewalks and patios, we use our truck-mounted hot water system. Our crew will arrive in uniforms, they are clean cut, don't smoke and work hard to leave your home All Washed Up! No subs .. read lessRecent Review:David Hamel and Debbie Hamel are not the people who I thought they were or who they present there selves to be, they fired me today over the most Ridiculous reasons (witch y’all can ask what they were and I’ll be glad to tell u) and Everyone out there knows how hard I work for this company and how I’ve stuck my neck out to do extra stuff to put money in the big mans wallet. who worked most weekends me! who was always cleaned the trucks and had them in decent condition me!, these trucks when I first came along were disgusting￼ The crew leaders left pizza crust wing bones garlic dipping sauce open laying out pouring on the dash in the vents not vacuuming no joke these trucks were the almost hazardous I’m surprised that there were not roaches inside of them￼, but I took my time on my own recognizance to come in and clean the trucks and been keeping them that way since I’ve been there nobody else was doing that before I came along, just ask David yourself how much money I make him we made $79,000 alone last month and I am a full-time crew leader I made a huge percentage of that money and they go and put decorative lights in front of their house to light it up at night? And u know what we got a 10% bonus on what we made on our paychecks last month that month everyone there including complained that it wasent enough for how much work we put out! go on their Google review page right now and see just from August 26 of last year how many Google reviews with my name in it are on there and not even the ones with my name on it but they were complete and happy customers cause of me hands down i have gotten most of them reviews since aug 26 last year! Never got a call in on me about serious damages or about being a bad employee! Today was just stupid on there end of being ******* business owners there’s more I could add a lot more about the company is not what all of David’s money portrays it to be but there’s no reason to I’m not here to bash the company I’m here because of what David done today was not fair he put and my family in a very hard position for nothing things that could easily been fixed stuff so stupid that it does not amount to what I’ve done for them and I’m gonna make it known !￼ Bad employer do not work here they will treat you like family then turn there backs on you! The work is only good as it’s workers ! And I did great work read lessMichael B.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. com read lessRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut corners read lessHallie M.
- Business Description:Will give a free estiment.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in the furniture and home décor business, John Albert Furniture takes pride in providing our clients with a wide range of options to meet all of their needs. From classic pieces to modern contemporary designs, we are confident that you’ll be satisfied by our furniture selection read less
- Business Description:Our company offers 24/7 emergency services for when disaster strikes. We are here to help when the unfortunate circumstances arise. Winter storms and freezing temperatures just around the corner, we are here to help with any and all of the problems that arise read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Madison Heights
- Spout Spring
- Lynch Station
- Buena Vista
fence companies in Lynchburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- DogWatch110 Lakemount
- Eastern Aluminum502 George St
- Eastern Aluminum
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Westlake Heating & Air695 Lakewood Forest Rd
- Westlake Heating & Air