A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Daleville, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Daleville
- Appalachian Building ConceptsFrom beginning to end,Appalachian Building Concepts is professional. All projects exceeded expectations. These guys are on time,keep the area clean. If you can imagine it they can do it, true finishers and craftsman.
- Pierce Siding & Window CoRobbie and his team are excellent! I would recommend and trust this company without hesitation. They did a beautiful job and went over and above to make sure all the extras and little details were completed in a very reasonable time frame, for a competitive price. They also replaced our roof several years ago and it looks even better with the new siding
- Pierce Siding & Window CoGreat workmanship and quality.Robbie is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.The windows were very beautiful and the siding and work done was reasonably priced.
- J S S RemodelingJames is a complete professional. He did exactly what we contracted to do, did it in a timely manner, was always on time and keep his job site clean and neat. Couldn’t ask for a better experience with a contractor.
- Better Home ImprovementsI had Better Home Improvements featuring Better Baths and Kitchens to do a complete remodel of our home. This was the first time my wife and I had major construction work done on our home. Tracy White assured us during our initial consultation that we would be highly impressed with the work that was performed and the project would be done with the least amount of effort on our part necessary as the home owners. He was absolutely correct! We had our kitchen and bathrooms remolded, new flooring installed throughout our home. Tracy’s crew are absolute professionals and great at what they do! My wife and I had such a pleasant experience and loved the work done so much I hired Tracy and his crew back the following year to install siding and paint the exterior of our house. My wife and I are more than satisfied and never get board of all the compliments from our family and neighbors
- Better Home ImprovementsStill in progress, work is not complete but it’s coming together smoothly. Any issues or questions that I have had during the process have been addressed immediately open line of communication is perfect. This is a very large job is crews have showed up when they said they were going to be here, and as we have made changes throughout the process everyone is more than helpful
- Better Home ImprovementsBetter Home Improvement - Better Bathrooms and Kitchens did a fabulous job on redoing two vintage bathrooms. Everything was torn out and rebuilt or replaced. They were there every day, they worked the whole time, they cleaned up after themselves. They consulted me on where to put towel racks, shelves, and mirrors. They did one bathroom at a time so we had use of the facilities. I just can’t say enough about how efficient, pleasant, and thorough they were. Yes, I would use them again and I have already consulted with them on a couple of other projects
- Morris ExpertVery well… Easy to work with understood what I wanted… Good communication… Takes pride in his work… Will call him for any work I need done
- J 7 M Contracting. LLC.Excellent communication. Was here when he said he would be. Kept me updated re: parts ordered. Job pricing was very good. Extremely satisfied with everything.
- Reynolds Siding, Inc.I used this company to replace my exterior doors, storm doors, gutters, and soffit/window trim. I am so pleased with the quality of work done and the professionalism of the crew. I will definitely use this company again.
Door Installers in Daleville
- Business Description:A Family Business ran by a 4th generation Painter, Corey Webster, providing professional workmanship and top quality results for over 40 years. Specializing in all painting, interior/exterior, residential, commercial, industrial, painting, patching, caulking, pressure washing, wallpaper removal, garage floors, drywall, ceramic tile, carpentry and more! Call for a Free estimateRecent Review:The paint looks great! They even patched a hole in the drywall of the basement rec room at no extra charge. The crew ran into some issues in one of the bathrooms after removing wall paper, but they overcame that by re-mudding all of the walls so that the paint would stick well and be smooth. The only thing I would mark them down slightly on was that there were, on 2 different occasions, a faucet left running after they were gone - most likely due to bumping the handle while they were working. Luckily this was in a bathroom sink and it drained without running over onto the floor. There were also some cups left from their lunch and a drink bottle left in the fridge. The paint looks greatBeth C.
- Business Description:For fastest response, please call (540) 520-7681. Full service general contractor, residential and commercial. No job too small.Recent Review:Dan is extremely personable and easy to work with. While it may take time until he is available, it is worth the wait. The job isn't finished until the customer is happy. On a side note, Martin Services was one of two companies through AngiesList that met our criteria. After a very short phone conversation, he's the same Dan Martin who was our neighbor and built our deck 30 years ago! He asked me if it's still standing....it isMichael K.
- Business Description:Replacement windows - wood and vinyl, siding, doors, and gutters. EPA Lead-Safe Certified, Licensed, Insured. Nearly 20 years in the replacement window, door, siding, etc. industry. Call us today for a free in-home estimate and ask about affordable energy efficiency featuresRecent Review:Can’t say enough about the quality, professionalism, politeness, and work efficiency of Jim and his workers, Chris and Jeff. They were attentive to detail and answered and explained the questions I had. Several neighbors seemed impressed with their work and stopped by to talk to them. Neighbors are now considering having Hometown Windows do work on their housesLisa K.
- Business Description:Triangle Reconstruction is a specialty contractor specializing in crawl spaces. We solve crawl space moisture problems, remediate mold hazards and repair foundations. At TRC, we adhere to philosophies and values that differentiate us from all others. Our customers always come first. Excellence in craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. Our goal is to deliver QUALITY products and service at the most competitive pricesRecent Review:It went great. The workers were very professional and did their work without any need to consult with me. Rob is so personable and easy to deal with that it makes it a pleasure to have him direct the work. He is someone I trust to tell me what is needed and then to make sure his crew has done the job well. He has been working to make my crawl space moisture free for a few years, and I often get compliments on it from other company's workers, like HVAC and pest control. If they saw my walk-in attic area now, they would probably have compliments on it. It looks terrific with its shiny thermal bubble insulation. I am attaching a picture but it doesn't do it credit because the strong LED light and shiny material makes it hard to take a good picture. They put a foam sheet on the back of the attic door and it also has shiny foil on it. They had previously put fiberglass insulation in this area and soffits or something like that (can't remember exact name) to make sure the air flow from outside is sufficient. I am thrilled that he also put the insulation on the floor, because I think that shiny stuff will deter mice, who reportedly don't things like aluminum foil. Maybe this area will stay cleaner and problem free since I have taken other pest control measuresCarole W.
- Business Description:This is a family owned business since 1974 was owned by my Father. In 1993, upon graduation, I reopened the business back up to carry on the family name after my father suffered a heart attack. My Father still goes on job sites. I have lived in the Salem area 38 years. I Graduated from Glenvar High SchoolRecent Review:They came when they said they would to do the install. The workers are polite and professional. The work was done in the time frame I was given. The new windows look great. This was my second time using this company, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them againPat C.
- Business Description:We offer full service for your garage door needs including Residential and Commercial Sales and Service. We have Showrooms/Warehouses in Christiansburg (540-382-6833) and Salem (540-366-7484).Recent Review:We have a 1950s vintage home. The heavy manual lift-up garage door used two metal tracks with rollers, cables and pullies, and metal springs to open. One of the springs snapped and jammed the door. We went looking for a garage door service for the needed repairs, and found Hall's on Angie's List. We checked the BBB as well and Hall's website, and the company appeared established and reputable. I called and spoke with Terry Millirons, who was very down-to-earth easy to talk to, and though it was a Friday and late in the day, he took the time needed to understand the type of door and the problem we had. I asked what it would cost for the needed repair and he indicated about $55.00 for the replacement springs and $90.00 for the labor. I felt this was reasonable and we set a date for the the following week for the repair, which was to be done by one of their works named Jamie. Jamie arrived the day and at the time we expected. Jamie told us about the options for repairing the doors, including replacing the springs as we had discussed with Terry and some other options. One option involved installing a tortion spring assembly. This was more expensive but my wife and I thought this would be more suitable, so we went with that. There was no pressure on us, and Jamie was prepared to make whichever repair we chose. He indicated a $210.00 price, to which we were agreeable and he went to work on the door. It took longer to repair due to the construction of our garage and where the framing was located for anchoring the parts. Once finished, the door worked well and easily. With us satisfied with the job, Jamie collected his tools and materials, cleaned up and said they'd send us the bill. It arrived a few days later and was for the agreed-on $210.00 plus $6.00 tax. Again, the repair had taken about twice as long as anticipated, but Hall's had charged the agreed-on price. So, we were very satisfied with the service, and continue to be with the door's operation. If we consider replacing the door in the future with a motorized remote control door, we will certainly consider Hall's for the job. <br /> <br /Frank B.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:top tier contractor, explains every step of the process, very professional, hires very talented support staff, communicates throughout the project, when problems arise he let us know and then dealt with them accordingly, we were never left in the dark throughout the projectsDon S.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:We requested estimates for various electrical projects from three contractors and ultimately decided to use Enquist because of their prompt response, professionalism, and decent price. They were also prompt in scheduling the work and sent two workers to complete all the projects in the same day, which was appreciated. They were courteous and happy to answer all my many questions. We would happily use them in the futureRobert B.
- Business Description:We are a full service home improvement company serving the Roanoke Valley for more than 35 years. Licensed. Member of the BBB and Roanoke Valley Homebuilders Association.Recent Review:I used this company to replace my exterior doors, storm doors, gutters, and soffit/window trim. I am so pleased with the quality of work done and the professionalism of the crew. I will definitely use this company againSherry C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
Salem, Virginia 24153
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc1279 lovers lane
Vinton, Virginia 24179
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.
- DOOR MEDIC INC374 Green Level Rd
Boones Mill, Virginia 24065
- DOOR MEDIC INC
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.2944 Orange Ave NE
Roanoke, Virginia 24012
- F & S Building Innovations, Inc.
- Hall's Garage Doors407 Radford St
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
- Hall's Garage Doors
- Quality Handyman Svc3806 Brambleton Ave
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
- Quality Handyman Svc
- Rempfer Construction Inc19950 Leesville Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502
- Reynolds Siding, Inc.PO Box 540
Salem, Virginia 24153
- RG Grimes ConstructionPO Box 194
Troutville, Virginia 24175
- Roanoke Valley Siding And Windows535 Campbell Ave SW
Roanoke, Virginia 24016
- Rosen Contracting6324 Bunker Ln
Roanoke, Virginia 24019
- Rempfer Construction Inc