Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Crimora, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Crimora
- Atlas Enterprises IncCouldn't have been happier. The crew took the time to understand our needs and was efficient in carrying out the job. Planning some other jobs for them in the near future.
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEWe are especially pleased with the garage floor. It looks and feels like a different space. So easy to keep clean, too. The epoxy provided a protective coating and repaired the cracks and imperfections. They first prepared the floor by grinding, applying a base epoxy and colored flakes, and two top coats. Plus--we no longer get water pooling under the garage door and seeping into the garage! For the driveway and steps, they cleaned the concrete and repaired the cracks, applied two coats of a bonding primer, followed by a base coat of modified cement and another modified cement knockdown finish. The driveway and steps were sealed with two coats of a UV stabile concrete sealer. We like the results. The owner provided a detailed Proposal and completed the work as promised
- P G Decorative ConcreteThese guys went above and beyond. Very fast and did such a great job. They had a picture book filled of past projects/works which helped greatly in deciding what we wanted. They were able to fit us in immediately. They went way beyond their expected job and helped to shimmy in a tiny window in our hose to retrieve our spare keys after our 18 month old locked the keys/wallet/phone in the car! Thanks guys! You were awesome
- Artistic Concrete DesignMade an appointment to get an estimate and he arrived as promised. He answered all my questions and provided a detailed estimate, per my request. He completed each project, new stairs and new driveway, in about 1 day for each. The steps were more labor-intensive than expected, and he had to bring in additional equipment/help, but he still finished the work the same day. He supervised the men that came with him, as well as working alongside them. I would not hesitate to recommend Jeff to anyone - he was knowledgable, professional and got the work done as promised
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEwent well, with a couple of glitches, but none that were anything of grave importance. Overall we were very pleased
- J & D Masonry LLCHad a phone conversation about the project made an appointment for them to see, assess and provide quote...no show no call nothing. Unprofessional.
- JES Foundation RepairAwful. The quality of products is fine, however the labor and service provided was dreadful. After initial install, water was coming up through the floor where the perimeter system was installed near the main sewage line out of the house. JES returned, dug up the spot, and repaired it. The following morning everything in my house was overflowing. Had to call an emergency plumber to come. Turns out, JES filled my main sewage line with concrete and rock, blocking any outgoing water or waste (how/why they thought this was a good idea, I'll never know. They don't have an explanation). The emergency plumber had to replace six feet of main sewage line. JES returned for the third trip and made the repair to the perimeter system, again. After final completion, my basement was left a mess with the floor covered in concete remnants and dust. I had to mop the floor myself at least a half dozen times before it was close to being clean. I paid for skilled labor and received half ass labor, at best. JES discounted me 17% and paid for the emergency plumber, which is still high way robbery. It took them two months to negotiate that price with me, at which point I had just had enough and caved to paying. I'm sure that's part of their strategy as well. Drag it out until you're sick of it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Lost wages having to stay home from work, lost time, damage to my basement from flooding and overflowing pipes, etc. Find someone else!!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Crimora
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:My pool deck was a sunken mess. American Concrete was able to make my pool deck completely level again. No more tripping hazards for my grand babies!! Would use them again in a heart beat.Stephanie B.
- Business Description:We are a Class A contractor located near Harrisonburg, Va. We specialize in beam and foundation repair, particularly with timber-framed bank barns. We also do all types of agricultural buildings, residential outbuildings, and small commercial projectsRecent Review:Adam and his crew did a great job in fixing part of my foundation. I highly recommend them!DJ T.
- Business Description:Create an aura of elegance in and around your home or property with the realistic, natural beauty of stamped and colored concrete for new construction or stampable overlays for existing concrete. Whether it's the look of slate, limestone, brick or wood, these patterns will add not only beauty and appeal to your property, but value as well. Transform your existing concrete into a beautiful and elegant surface with our Stain-Crete, Thin-Crete, Spray-Deck, or Texture-Crete products. Click on th..Recent Review:Decorative Concrete of Virginia did a fantastic job. They started with a dirty, stained 26 year old basement floor and turned it into a beautiful place for a workshop. They guys were extremely professional and friendly. I really cannot say enough what a great job they did. It brightened the basement and made the floor very comfortable to walk on, even barefoot. These guys definitely get a 5 star rating all the way aroundMichael T.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great repair and excellent leveling.Gary S.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service is very good, there were professionals and travel to finish the job, we will recommend them.sharon T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Richmond Asphalt Paving is a family-owned and operated Richmond Paving Company providing paving services for over 40 years! We handle a wide variety of commercial and residential projects for clients. And, we couldn’t have done it without our dedicated staff. Our employees have spent most of their lives working in the construction business and know the in’s and out’s of everything to due with paving and hardscapes. With our attention to detail and dedication to delivering the highest quality ..Recent Review:No call no show stop responding ask for refund have not heard back.Christopher M.
- Business Description:We are a small business located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley. We offer a variety of services in residential, industrial and commercial applications. We carry all proper insurance requirements and currently retain a Class C contractors license in the state of Virginia. Our company provides free estimates to all prospective customers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Crimora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- American Concrete Services LLC
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- Central Virginia Surface Restoration llc3592 Scottsville Rd
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Concrete Technology Association - Core Drilling4423 Lehigh Rd suite 204
College Park, Maryland
- Cox Construction Inc.PO Box 1041
- Craig Construction LLC948 Battlefield Bluff Dr.
New Market, Virginia
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEPO BOX 236
PENN LAIRD, Virginia
- Capital City Site and Concrete, LLC
- J WORDEN & SONS PAVING1601 Ware Bottom Spring Rd Suite 214
- JACK CLEM GENERAL CONTRACTOR INC37 WEST HILL FARM DR.
- JES Foundation Repair456 Old Courthouse Rd
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- Jones Inc.437 East Side Hwy
- J WORDEN & SONS PAVING
- Lawson Concrete Construction664 Abbey Village Cir
- Lawson Concrete Construction
- One Day At A Time41 Corey Hill Lane
- One Day At A Time
- Prime Fence & Ag Service2396 Breckenridge Ct.
- Prime Fence & Ag Service
- Red Rock Concrete LLC2412 Bethel Church Rd
- Red Rock Concrete LLC
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc
- Yukon Construction1021 E Main St Lot 24
- Yukon Construction