Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Chesterfield, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Chesterfield
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairBay crawlspace encapsulated my crawlspace and installed a French drain, pump, and dehumidifier. The crawlspace is 2,500 square feet and the project was completed as scheduled in about 5 days. The end- result is exactly as they said it would be. It is clean, well lit, and dry. I was very pleased with the crew assigned – Eric, Aaron, Shawn, and Floyd. They arrived promptly at 8:15 each morning and worked hard all day to get the job completed. They were very personable, kept me informed of the job’s progress, and answered all my questions. After the project was completed a production manager inspected the work, and after 10 days sent a technician out to address some minor concerns and questions I had. I really appreciate Bay’s follow-up in this regard. I also want to commend the office staff, all of whom were very professional and accommodating read less
- Exterior MedicsThe whole process was smooth and professional - they took pictures before and after and freely shared them with us. Communication was easy and upfront. Would definitely recommend and reuse!
- JES Foundation RepairJES provided expert, quality work, supportive customer service, a caring and capable team from start to finish, and, above all, operates with integrity!
- JES Foundation RepairJES has been responsive from the moment we requested an estimate though Angie's List. Emails and texts were timely and professional. The certified field inspector, Jeff Doyle, called ahead of the appointment to confirm he was en route. Upon inspecting the issue, he determined the water spot we were seeing on the basement floor was coming from the hot water heater and not from any leak in the exterior wall. I was appreciative for his honesty and professionalism. This level of customer service seems to be extinct most days so it was encouraging to know honest contractors still exist! Thank you, Jeff and thank you JES! I will definitely call you again should I have any issues with the basement read less
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionIt went great Troy-Bilt- a couple porches for me about 2 or 3 years ago so I decided to call him back to finishing my basement it looks absolutely beautiful it was a blank space I never used it now I'm down there all the time I have a living room, kitchenette, one bedroom and a full-bathroom! I couldn't be more happier with my new finished-In basement. Troy and his guys showed up everyday on time just like they said they would and Troy even gave me ideas that I never even had thought of. I'm so happy that I called Troy again and I can't wait until my next project comes up to have him come back. It was a wonderful experience working with T-B-C Troy is honest reliable and he does excellent work! I would recommend T-B-C to anyone read less
- Troy-Bilt ConstructionIt went awesome from start to finish and we could not be happier with the finished product! Just like last time when they built our custom deck and screened in porch! Troy is a true Craftsman and always does exactly what he says he's going to do without ever trying to cut corners! If we had one message to tell to other people who's looking for a contractor It would have to be not to hesitate on hiring Troy for your project read less
- KefficientMark and his team were fantastic. We had been living with a moldy basement for too long and weren't sure how to best address it. Mark came up with a comprehensive plan that involved installing sump bumps and water barriers. He also helped us find a good carpenter to replace our moldy drywall. This was a year ago and we have had absolutely no problem during the rainy downfalls we've had this summer. The price was reasonable and actually came in a little less than was originally quoted. Before hiring Keffient, I read a review that described Mark as absolutely the best contract they have ever dealt with. I would agree read less
- EnviroGroup LLCThe entire project was well handled even when a surprise showed up - a leak from a pipe up above. Arrangements were made for the repair and the project was still completed within the expected timeframe and the quality of the work was top-notch. In addition to the pipe repair, I had the insulation switched out, addressed some potential mold issues, and had everything encapsulated. Even my HVAC guys were impressed when the saw the work. Would definitely recommend this team read less
- KefficientMark and his team are great. We had a lot of water and mold in our crawl space. Mark gave us several options for resolution and didn't try to over sell. He was prompt and very responsive. I would definitely recommend him if you need inspections or work done.
- JES Foundation RepairExcellent work and the workers very polite. Everything was done in two days. Clean-up was excellent. Very knowledgeable too.
Basement Waterproofers in Chesterfield
- Business Description:Kefficient is an experienced Crawl Space Repair and Waterproofing company serving homeowners in Richmond, Virginia. We are a family owned and operated company, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our commitment to our customers. We use only the best quality products and proven solutions to permanently repair your home read lessRecent Review:Daniel was the guy who came. He was very nice as well. He was very professional and very respectful. He went straight to the point. Gave me options. They also let me know that they have a financial institution within their company in case I want to pay in portions (12 months with no interest). I am interested in doing the work with them read lessDee H.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur.. read lessRecent Review:They were prompt & pleasant & did good work.Joan T.
- Business Description:Specializing in basement waterproofing, insulation, gutter repairs/ replacements. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The salesman was knowledgeable about waterproofing. Scheduling the job was easy. The installers arrived on time & did excellent work & was very professional!Sherrie B.
- Business Description:To see what The Drying Co. is doing to protect its employees and customers, go to: https://www.thedryingco.com/about-us/press-release/2037-precautions-taken-by-the-drying-co-to-ensure-the-safety-of-our-customers-employees-during-covid-19-concerns.html. The Drying Co. has been serving Greater Richmond & the Virginia Peninsulas since 2002. We are a Home Performance Contractor specializing in Attics, Basements, and Crawl Spaces. Our goal is to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient, durable, an.. read lessRecent Review:Cool hand Luke showed up on Thursday dressed to kill. Crawled under house for 30 minutes and said he would get back to me on Friday with price. Never heard back from him or his lousy company.Richard L.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect a.. read less
- Business Description:CLASS A CONTRACTOR#2705102343A--VA. 19 EMPLOYEES ..WE DO MOST OF THE WORK OURSELVES PERSONALLY USING VERY FEW SUBCONTRACTORS ...THE OWNER OF HUFF CONS. IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN EVERY PROJECT ...WE CAN BUILD ANY HOUSE OR DO ANY ADDITIONS OR RENOVATIONS YOU DESIR read lessRecent Review:Overall very good. Materials choices were good. The exterior materials that we chose were more complex than normal but he found out how to use them properly. Everyone that worked on the project did a good job and where there were some issues they fixed them. The only downside was the large Andersen sliding doors and that was on Andersen's side read lessRodney O.
- Business Description:We are a small, local business that currently subcontracts for a large painting company. We are trying to branch out and grow on our own path to success. We appreciate your time and look forward to your business read less
- Business Description:EnviroGroup is a professional firm dedicated to providing building science and indoor environmental diagnostics, consulting, restoration, design and construction services to prevent, diagnose, document, repair and resolve water and moisture damage, indoor environmental problems and air quality issues in commercial and residential structures (historic-new construction). Our investigations include a multi-disciplinary and scientific approach to diagnostics because indoor environmental problems .. read lessRecent Review:I was very impressed with his knowledge and would not hesitate to use him.Maureen J.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #-2705-072931. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT.
- Business Description:Allen Rasnake General Contractor has been in business since 1987 and is locally owned and operated. The owner has over 30 years experience and the crew is owner supervised. They provide residential and commercial services and will provide professional references upon request. Call today to schedule a free estimate for your home improvement needs read lessRecent Review:allen always comes through and never disappointsNancy , George C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Bon Air
- Church Road
- Colonial Heights
- Amelia Court House
- Fort Lee
- Highland Springs
- Manakin Sabot
- Glen Allen
- Prince George
waterproofing contractors in Chesterfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Accel Pest & Termite Control1236 Jensen Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Accel Pest & Termite Control - Richmond4795 Bethlehem Rd
- Affordable Exterminators and Handyman Services LLCPO Box 1646
- AK Homes2140 Haleford ct.
- Allen Rasnake General Contractor1713 Old Hundred Road
- ANTIPEST TERMITE & PEST CNTRL3905 HILLTOP FIELD DR
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia11533 Busy St
- BlueKnows Repairs2025 East Main Street-suite 16
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing10373 Cedar Ln
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Ave A3
- Bubbas Handyman Service3803 Chamberlayne Avenue A3
- Building Science, Inc.8436 Erle Rd
- Burke contractingPO box 417
- Bio-Remediation Of Virginia
- Capital Home Improvements LLC2207 Rawlings St
- CAPITOL BUILDERS, INC.14341 Sommerville Court
- CHESTERFIELD PEST services10400 CHESTER RD A
- Commonwealth Moisture & Mold SpecialistP.O. Box 3842
- Competence Inc111 John Tyler Memorial Hwy
- CREATIVE CONSERVATION10992 RICHARDSON RD
- Capital Home Improvements LLC
- EnviroGroup LLC3407 Floyd Ave Indoor Environmental Consultant-Engineer,
- EnviroGroup LLC
- Franklin's Home Repair ServicesPO Box 1152
Colonial Heights, Virginia
- Franklin's Home Repair Services
- G & C's Home Improvement, LLCPO Box 2875
- G & C's Home Improvement, LLC
- IQ Construction LLC2707 Iverson Road
- IQ Construction LLC
- L & T Jones Concrete IncPO Box 6496
- L & T Jones Concrete Inc
- Majestic Disaster Recovery208 S 10th St
- McNeil Construction Group LLC.,9601 Waterfowlflyway
- Michael & Son Svc Inc5740 General Washington Dr
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of VA8382 Terminal Rd Suite B
- MIGUEL TORRES CONTRACTING CO.PO Box 1744
- Miller Tyme Roofing and Construction, LLC.5509 Pony Farm Drive
- Moisture and Mold Solutions10400 Chester Road
- Majestic Disaster Recovery
- S.W. Sweat Construction800 East Broadway
- Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co355 Olde Rte 604
- Sessco Construction LLC4655 Fort McHenry Pkwy
Glen Allen, Virginia
- Site Rite, LLC.11616 Timberly Waye
- Solartyme857 Jones Town Rd
New Canton, Virginia
- Southeast Clean Air Solutions 1522 Timbercrest Ln
- Stable Foundations LLC12439 Maple St
- Sterling Unlimited6116 Staples Mill Road
- S.W. Sweat Construction
- XPROMAC, LLC4028 Greyhound Ct
- XPROMAC, LLC