Coleman Service Company

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2017

4.2

Offering free estimates and proposals for all work....

BritosBrotherPainting, LLC

more than 20 years of experience talks for itself, call to find out.

David Gomez Painting

David Gomez Painting proudly serves the Charlottesville metro area. We have over 8 years of experience in painting & drywall work. Our prices our very affordable without compromising quality. We treat your home like ours.

Offers by David Gomez Painting on Angi
C & D Custom Painting

Over 20 years of experience in interior/exterior painting! We'd love to help with your project! Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!

11/03/2020

I can’t recommend this company. Butch is friendly but professionalism and responsiveness are a huge red and had been from day one. When I called to schedule an estimate, I was told I’d have to wait 3 weeks for even that. I agreed. No big deal. Butch came out as per our conversation and gave a great quote. After that, it was not so great. We accepted the quote, and set up a date to have the work do...

Description of Work
Wainscoting

Category woodworking

08/28/2018

Very disappointed in the cost, service, response and professionalism by coleman service company in recent handyman / HVAC and boat / marine service!! if interested contact by text...………7038507269.

Description of Work
marine service / HVAC / handyman

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,boat sales

04/25/2018

Butch came highly recommended and we could not be happier with the work he did for us. We had a general idea of what we wanted and Butch talked us through the advantages, disadvantages, and cost of several options to complete the rest of the design. Once work began, he was extremely efficient and took the time to suggest and explain options that would decrease cost or add functionality. During the...

Description of Work
Attic refinish (framing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC)

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,doors

01/17/2018

He came over after work on the day I called him and finished fixing it the first thing the next morning. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Fixing Freeze damage in rotted out copper pipe that my husband had been trying to fix for days.

Category plumbing

10/26/2017

Excellent work for me and my daughter. Charles (Butch) is hard working, reliable and conscientious.

Description of Work
Butch moved a chandelier above our dining room table , which required him going into the attic and rewiring things. He has also done a major job for my daughter's attic conversion to finished space, installing plumbing, electrical, framing and HVAC.

Category electrician,lighting

10/22/2017

Great. Any problems were addressed immediatel

Description of Work
Light pole and flood light. Wired our play hiuse. Repaired leaks in plumbing. Wired some offices we own.

Category appliance repair,electrician,handyman service,lighting,water heater repair

It is a pleasure to serve you. I look forward to a long lasting relationship.

10/21/2017

Butch was professional and responsive to our project through out the process. He communicates along the way and was attentive to our needs. He does a nice job and is a pleasure to be around and work with. I would recommend Butch to anyone looking for home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen remodel with cabinets, island, lights and counter top replacement

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

10/19/2017

Great. Very pleased

Description of Work
Added storm doors to my house

Category appliance repair,handyman service,doors

Owner operator with more than 35 years in maintenance of all kinds from HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Carpentry. Large inventory of Formica laminates in stock for countertops and cabinets.

We do not work on gutters or above the gutter line.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal