Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Get matched with top home security companies in Boston, VA
There are 10 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Boston
- ADTI have multiple condos and homes protected by Protect Your Home - ADT Authorized Premier Provider and the technician I got recently for a new install, Johnny L., was fantastic. Never got frustrated with the home’s out-dated configuration. When we need more work done on this alarm system, I'm going to ask that they send him back out
- Dillard Alarm CompanyWe have always been pleased with them. We were satisfied with their work. The workers were very polite, courteous and professional.
- ADT Security Services, IncWe've been using them for 10 years. We don't really have any dealings with them. They send a bill and they respond. We don't have any issues with them.
- Trinity Wiring and Security SolutionsTrinity was the only choice as the wiring contractor used by our home builder. Almost nothing in our house was done correctly the first time, but we have managed to work out the bugs over the past year. Getting in contact with them was often difficult, and finding someone who can actually address the issues required multiple calls. We have had multiple service visits to correct the same issue (due to technicians not doing it correctly, not listening, or maybe not understanding - not sure which). The problems escalated to the point of being contacted directly by the owner, who was very helpful. Overall they feel like a company that has grown in their service offerings at a faster rate than their infrastructure and management can keep up with. Until these problems are fixed, I would consider them marginal - the (eventually) decent customer service does not compensate for the myriad problems with the work they did on our home
- SECURE ELEMENTS INCIssues: After detailing my security concerns, the owner installs a new security system in the house that he had no experience configuring. I have long flat walls on the exterior of my house. He proceeded without asking to install an exposed phone line approximately 4 feet from the ground, against a long flat wall, all while drilling holes in my newly installed brick. When I discovered this long, exposed, easily cut phone line strung across the exterior wall, I had him remove it immediately and just configure the cell phone piece. It took several visits for him to finally get that working properly. Fast-forward...a year passed and I was due a decrease in my monitoring fee based on his program. It took months for him to correct the billing. Fast-forward again...I was in the hospital one day with no cell phone access and at some point came out to make a call and received alerts that someone had triggered the alarm by entering the house. Being 60 miles away at the time, I immediately called the monitoring company and was advised yes the alarm was triggered but the police were not dispatched. WHAT??? So the alarm was triggered and after some seconds a monitoring service rep came over the security system and because someone in the house said they were a police officer the monitoring company did not dispatch the real police. Not knowing what happened I wanted my security code changed and was advised I needed to contact the security company (Secure Elements). I called and left a message and days later I received a call back. The owner took some information and said he was going to pull the transcripts from the monitoring company and get back to me. I received NO response. My house could have been emptied prior to me having to leave the hospital, my child in the NICU, to go home to see about my house that was 60 miles away. My contract expired a while ago and I am on month-to-month billing. I have been trying to cancel my service for well over a month now; calling, emailing, sending multiple letters, having the monitoring service contact him and even a certified letter which he accepted. Yet I still receive an ever increasing bill. The monitoring company says to ignore the bills but that is not good advice. My experience with this company (owner/installer) was and continues to be riddled with incompetence and severely lacking customer service. If this is what you are looking for, Secure Elements of Richmond,VA is for you
Home Security Systems in Boston
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:Holding a Bachelor of Science degree, I bring over 23 years experience in software, hardware, networking and more. I have built a reputation for developing strategies, incubating new models, building programs, installing network systems, all which has successfully guided many clients and corporations. I will work with you, brainstorm. and create strategies that would best fit exactly what you are looking for. As a Solutions Architect for many small and large corporations, I will bring to you ..
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Service fee/Estimate fee $29.00. Estimate/Service fee is deducted from total if work is completed through E-Tec. Monday - Saturday morning & afternoon appointments are available.
- Business Description:Rick Thompson Electric is a family owned business that was started in 1981 by my father. When dad decided to retire and after working for him for more than 15 years, I decided to buy the company in 2005 to keep the name in the family. Still a family owned and operated business, we continue to provide excellent service to our customers. All of our employees go through a complete background check and attend a 4 year apprenticeship program to ensure you are always provided with a quality and kno..Recent Review:Used RTE for previous job and added two dedicated line in garage for freezer and outside as well. Work was very efficient and workers did a great job. Added a switch for the outside outlet as well. Great job.Terry M.
- Business Description:We are your 1-Stop Source for your Standby Generator Needs! Factory Authorized Cummins Power Generation, Generac and Briggs & Stratton Dealers for Sales, Installation & Service SciFiHomes, Inc. was founded to provide the Shenandoah Valley and Surrounding Areas with a Hi-Tech Electrical Contractor that is a 1-stop solution for the Homeowner and Small Business Owner (from Standby Generators to Security Systems to Home Theaters and most everything in between). SciFiHomes is committed to providin..
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Glad it's easy for some with no experience and I could save money along the way.Jared C.
Deals in Boston for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
Price for installation can vary depending on system type, number of cameras and type of camera. Security camera installation cost runs an average of $1,350.
After moving into a new house, it's important to freshen up the space. Paint the walls, hang up new curtains, and scrub everything clean to make it yours.
Find home security companies in
- Brandy Station
home security companies in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- American PowerZone Inc./ Sunburst Electric3821 Farragut Ave
- Armor Security, LLC/Vector Security Dealer1069 Callaway Springs Dr
- Athio Technologies10743 Fauntleroy Lane
- Dillard Alarm Company3100 Lafayette Blvd
- Dillard Alarm Company
- J&J Electrical15388 Cashville Rd
- J&J Electrical
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- SciFiHomes IncPO Box 308
- SILBAR SECURITY9435 Lorton Market St
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Sure Site SatellitePO Box 280
Locust Grove, Virginia
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc