Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2007

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No sub contractors....

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

Finish Carpenter, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 11 years of experience serving Loudon County and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team!

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

08/10/2017

Excellent on all counts. Victor stopped by for the estimate on schedule, then had an opening the very next day and completed everything by the time I got back from work.

Description of Work
Replacement of deck stairs

04/12/2017

Very well, efficient, knowledgeable

Description of Work
Needed light fixtures installed in my entryway

02/20/2017

Vincent came out with his crew, removed, re-installed and properly secured the section of siding, which had not been installed correctly by the original builder.

Description of Work
I had a section of vinyl siding on my home that had become detached due to high winds.

11/03/2016

I needed some items addressed before I sold my home. Work was completed and done well. The only issue was trying to reach them to get a proper receipt that shows that the work was performed and paid. Receipt I was given still showed the total balance was still due despite also saying "paid" which confused the realtor of the person buying my home. No response from this service provider despite nume...

Description of Work
Miscellaneous repairs on my to do list.

09/19/2016

Victor and his crew got it done and did a good job. I was a little high strung trying to get a house ready to hit the market. Victor's laid back approach had me concerned at first but that's just how he rolls. Very even tempered. He did all he said he would and more at no extra charge. I'll be contacting him again for the home inspector's punch list once I sell.

Description of Work
Deck Refurbish and Repair. Concrete Steps Repair

Category decks,handyman service,masonry

General Handyman projects, decks, finish basements, kitchen, carpentry, drywall, deck and fence maintenance, window and door repair, painting, shelving and closets, cabinet, storage and organization, insulation, garage remodel, punch out work, hardware, fixtures, home safety, electric and plumbing, ceramic tile, flooring and hardwood flooring, gutter repair, lighting, pressure washing, roofing, kitchens, baths, patios

Ask for details.