Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ogden, UT
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ogden
- BMS Pumpingwent flawless! 👍 They helped me to find my tank because of their experience in system design. I had remembered it being in a very different spot. 😀
- A-1 Pumping IncRob, the driver, was better than on-time, he was early. That was our first indicator about this company. He was extremely patient with all of our questions. He was courteous and professional as he explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. My mother, an 83 year old widow remarked on his professional behavior and how impressed she was. He gave us good recommendations on how to better maintain our system and never talked down to us, even though we knew nothing about septic systems. Can't say enough good things about this employee or his company. Highly recommend A-1
- All Hours Plumbing & Drain CleaningWe got several quotes and everyone in business these days is pretty competitive. However we went with this company because it's privately owned and run. You don't get a tech that is not experienced. You get the owner himself. And he is very knowledgeable. He was very punctual, told us where to get the best pricing for the dishwasher. We wanted the best. He also checked all the plumbing in the entire house to let us know anything we need to take care of in the near future. Only a couple of minor things were found so we had them fixed while he was here and we are good to go for a long time. We have another kitchen in our house and use that one a lot too. That's on the list of project
- Pumpers PlusShane was one of the most on-top-of-it service providers we've worked with. He visited to help identify the location of the tank and charged a minimal fee to do that. After excavation by another contractor, Shane showed up on time, did his work promptly and completely. He was responsive to all phone calls and scheduling, and stands out relative to other contractors that don't show up or return calls. Anyone within Shane's service area should use him
- Pumpers PlusShane did a fantastic job. I spoke to him on Sunday and he gave me some good guidance. He arrived on time Monday and explained to me what he was going to do. He discussed the type of Septic tank I had and indicated that it looked to be in great condition. After he finished pumping the tank he put the lid back on and helped me cover the tank. Shane was friendly and very helpful. I would use them again in a heartbeat
- Byers Septic Tank ServiceThey came out a couple of days after I called them. No problems - very punctual and pleasant - considering the crappy job they have to do!
- A-1 Pumping IncService was wonderful! Rob came out to pump a septic tank and also pumped our grease traps (for no additional cost since they had to push us back a day) after I explained to him about our backup problem. He noticed our lines were clogged also and got us in touch with Drain Tech who came out the same day. A-1 and Rob were very attentive to our needs as well as Drain Tech, the company they recommended. We will definitely use them in the future
- A-1 SEPTICThey were the only ones who would come out on the same day. They were also the cheapest company out there. Very nice guys who work very hard.
- NEILSON & SONS EXCAVATION INCNeilson & Sons was so punctual to our initial estimate meeting and on the date of service. The whole group worked efficiently through the whole time and got the job done couple of hours earlier than promised. Since the work was done early, Mr. Neilson actually decreased his charges.
- Pumpers PlusShane arrived on time, was very courteous, did a professional job. Excellent equipment. Look no further this is the company you can do business with without worries.
Septic Tank Companies in Ogden
- Business Description:True Trenchless specializes in sewer and Drain Repair. We provide Free Estimates, Sewer Inspections, Drain Cleaning, and Full Sewer Replacement. We strive to be your trusted sewer services experts, by providing high quality work and excellent customer service, making your sewer repair a stress-free process. Call us now for your Free Estimate!Recent Review:True Trenchless came out and were amazing! They were so much cheaper than the competition. The competition was charging double. They got done quickly. Customer service was amazing! I can not say enough could things about this companyLynne N.
- Business Description:BMS Pumping is locally owned and operated out of Herriman, UT. As a local business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! We offer free estimates, over the phone, and would love to take care of all your septic system needs. Call or click for an estimate todayRecent Review:Everything went well the driver was on time took extra care to help with some of the labor I’m very happy with their serviceCindy M.
- Business Description:Boasting 35 years of top-quality service, ESCO Home Services provides service maintenance, repair and installation. We fix air conditioning, plumbing, heating, & electrical malfunctions for residential & small commercial clients along the Wasatch Front. We serve Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, Tooele, Summit and Utah Counites. 24/hr emergency servicesRecent Review:The inspection was thorough and the technician (Tom Fairbanks) was very friendly.Rod H.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES. Locally owned. Licensed and bonded for residential and commercial. We know the best way to take care of your plumbing project. Call or text at (801)200-1111.Recent Review:Eric was awesome and did great work. he was knowledgeable, kept me updated on his time. the only issue was the price, it was a little more than I wanted to pay. I went with him because he really seemed knowledgeable. He asked great questions, explained things, and did it with integrity. He even researched whether he needed updated BTU for all other gas appliancesSherry B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent. Ben is Professional. Did a Great Job. Everything was done to Code with Straps and Thermal Expansion Tank. He kept everything organized and clean and efficient at a fair price.Karim J.
- Business Description:We are a commercial and residential plumbing company offering services all over the Wasatch Front.Recent Review:It went fantastic. He was here when he said. He's fast and very please with their work.Al Y.
- Business Description:All Plumbing Services Residential and Commercial. Water Treatment since 1979Recent Review:These guys are awesome!! Best price by far and did immaculate work.Rita B.
- Business Description:Expert Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical has been in business for 9 years. Our plumbers are true professionals and are dedicated to completing your project (large or small) with quality results, on time, and within your budget. Ask about our Financing Specials. Additional phones - (385) 204-4198, (801) 224-0930. Award winningRecent Review:Dan from Expert Plumbing called me about 10:15 AM on the day of the new shower installation to get some additional information on what I needed done, and then again when he was about 10 minutes out. When he arrived, just shortly after 11 AM, he went over Expert's pricing (i.e., cost of the service call, hourly rate and minimum,etc.) and after looking very briefly at the plumbing, had me sign an invoice assuming two hours of labor (the worst case scenario in his mind). However, he explained that if he completed the work in an hour or less he would write up another invoice for one hour minimum labor charge. Dan then looked at the now exposed plumbing behind the bathtub. He saw no evidence of any leakage along the bathtub piping or on the floor during a careful inspection. However, he was unable to pressure test the piping and soldered connections because the water had been turned off and the shower-install contractor had already cut the copper piping to the now-demolished shower. He then focused on the corroded (due to hard water) nipple. It took some effort but with the correct internal pipe wrench he was able to remove it. I had purchased four nipples of differing lengths in anticipation of replacing the corroded nipple. Dan installed one of the new nipples so that a new tub spout with a threaded connection can be installed. Overall, the labor he performed took around 45 minutes, with most of that time expended on removal and replacement of the recalcitrant corroded nipple. In summary, Dan was courteous, personable, and professional. Before leaving he modified the invoice to one hour of labor, as he had discussed upon arrival. I would use Expert Plumbing, Heating, Air, and Electrical again if neededSusan L.
- Business Description:Any Hour Services thinks there should be no place safer or more comfortable than your home. And to help you keep it that way, we strive to help homeowners with as many service needs as we can. Our technicians have helped tens of thousands of homeowners across the Wasatch Front with their Electrical, Plumbing, Solar, Drains, Heating & Air repairs and installation projectsRecent Review:They sent two technicians out to look at my furnace, they told me the gas valve, the motherboard, and the fan motor were all bad and would need to be replaced before the furnace would work. They quoted me 3300.00 to have those parts replaced, I paid them their 59.99 service charge and called another company. The technician from the second company tested all three parts which were perfectly fine. He replaced and adjusted the igniter and had my furnace running in twenty minutes and charged me 200 bucks. This company sends salesman to your house not technicians trying to up sale you on anything they can under the false pretense of a cheap service call. Get a second opinion on everything they saySteve M.
- Business Description:911 Restoration of Salt Lake City is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to..Recent Review:Slow sloppy and untruths. The major problem this company has is with project management and with communication. After the service agreement was signed and I was committed, they broke every commitment they made on the service agreement. This appears to be a mom and pop organization that hires other mom and pop companies who do not deliver work in a timely manner. The quality is decent if you have two months for them to traipse in and our of your home. They say no job is too big or too small; however, they leave the small job as soon as another one comes along and leave you hanging. My stool was also broken during their repairs and now they want to charge me 250.00 for that repair, even though their workers were the only ones who accessed that area during that time. I need a professional service that I can trust. That is why I chose them from Angie's list. They should not be allowed to be listed in your websiteCarley S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Marriott Slaterville City
- Plain City
- Farr West
- West Haven
- North Ogden
- Pleasant View
- Washington Terrace
- South Weber
- South Ogden
- West Point
septic tank services in Ogden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Salt Lake City3690 S 500 W
South Salt Lake, Utah
- 911 Restoration of Salt Lake City
- BMS Pumping13439 S Shaggy Mountain Rd
- BMS Pumping
- James Wright Plumbing477 South 800 East
- James Wright Plumbing
- Progressive Plumbing & Piping, Inc.144 N 1000 W
- Progressive Plumbing & Piping, Inc.