Earle and Linda Beaty talk with Angie's List Magazine about why some homeowners have septic tanks, how they prepare to install them
Get matched with top septic system services in Bountiful, UT
There are 10 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Bountiful
- BMS Pumpingwent flawless! 👍 They helped me to find my tank because of their experience in system design. I had remembered it being in a very different spot. 😀
- A-1 Pumping IncRob, the driver, was better than on-time, he was early. That was our first indicator about this company. He was extremely patient with all of our questions. He was courteous and professional as he explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. My mother, an 83 year old widow remarked on his professional behavior and how impressed she was. He gave us good recommendations on how to better maintain our system and never talked down to us, even though we knew nothing about septic systems. Can't say enough good things about this employee or his company. Highly recommend A-1
- Pumpers PlusHelped to source an excavator and septic genius. This is THE guy! Want it done right with no nonsense? Wealth of knowledge and experience. What a great trustworthy resource! Above and Beyond. He will hook you up, literally. Very Pleased.
- NEILSON & SONS EXCAVATION INCNeilson & Sons was so punctual to our initial estimate meeting and on the date of service. The whole group worked efficiently through the whole time and got the job done couple of hours earlier than promised. Since the work was done early, Mr. Neilson actually decreased his charges.
- A-1 Pumping IncService was wonderful! Rob came out to pump a septic tank and also pumped our grease traps (for no additional cost since they had to push us back a day) after I explained to him about our backup problem. He noticed our lines were clogged also and got us in touch with Drain Tech who came out the same day. A-1 and Rob were very attentive to our needs as well as Drain Tech, the company they recommended. We will definitely use them in the future
- Pumpers PlusShane did a fantastic job. I spoke to him on Sunday and he gave me some good guidance. He arrived on time Monday and explained to me what he was going to do. He discussed the type of Septic tank I had and indicated that it looked to be in great condition. After he finished pumping the tank he put the lid back on and helped me cover the tank. Shane was friendly and very helpful. I would use them again in a heartbeat
- Pumpers PlusShane arrived on time, was very courteous, did a professional job. Excellent equipment. Look no further this is the company you can do business with without worries.
- Pumpers PlusShane was one of the most on-top-of-it service providers we've worked with. He visited to help identify the location of the tank and charged a minimal fee to do that. After excavation by another contractor, Shane showed up on time, did his work promptly and completely. He was responsive to all phone calls and scheduling, and stands out relative to other contractors that don't show up or return calls. Anyone within Shane's service area should use him
- Pumpers PlusWe called , Shane was prompt, did what he said he would do, didn't leave a mess and was very friendly
- Byers Septic Tank ServiceThey came out a couple of days after I called them. No problems - very punctual and pleasant - considering the crappy job they have to do!
Last update on October 12, 2021
Septic Service Contractors in Bountiful, UT
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
A septic distribution box (D-box) is an essential part of your septic system. Find out how much a replacement costs if you need a new one.
Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
Find septic tank services in
Septic Tank Contractors in Bountiful, UT
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Salt Lake City3690 S 500 W
South Salt Lake, Utah 84115
- 911 Restoration of Salt Lake City
- A-1 Pumping Inc203 W 14th St
Ogden, Utah 84404
- Abra Leak Locate, LLC1935 W 4700 S Unit 436
Salt Lake City, Utah 84129
- Akron Plumbing Inc5966 Sugar Bowl Ln
West valley, Utah 84128
- All Hours Plumbing & Drain Cleaning1063 E 3300 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
- All Utah Plumbing, Heating and Air12948 so. 4490 w.
Riverton, Utah 84096
- Alpine Plumbing And Drain Cleaning4028 W 6445 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84129
- Any Hour Electric Plumbing Heating & Air1374 W 130 S
Orem, Utah 84058
- A-1 Pumping Inc
- BMS Pumping13439 S Shaggy Mountain Rd
Herriman, Utah 84096
- BMS Pumping
- James Wright Plumbing477 South 800 East
Clearfield, Utah 84015
- James Wright Plumbing
- neightborly plumbing servies
Sandy, Utah 84092
- neightborly plumbing servies
- Progressive Plumbing & Piping, Inc.144 N 1000 W
Payson, Utah 84651
- Progressive Plumbing & Piping, Inc.
Septic tank companies that service Bountiful
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.