We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Christian Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

1023 Wilma St

Tyler, TX 75701

WE ONLY GIVE FREE, NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATES AFTER SEEING YOUR HOME, AS EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT. Actually, as professional house cleaners, we are highly skilled workers, whose job requires stamina, high energy, endurance, acquired techniques, good judgement, attention to detail, pride in workmanship and a strong desire to please our clients. Christian Cleaning, has earned the esteemed Angie's List Super Service Award 10 years in a row. The Award reflects our company's consistently high level of customer service. This reflects the exemplary years of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review sites for the past 10 years. "We don't cut corners, we clean corners." "Only about 5 percent of companies nationwide have performed so consistently well enough to earn the Super Service Award," said Angie's List Founder Angie Hicks. It's a really high standard. As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner we have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an "A" rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; our company must be in good standing with Angie's List, pass a background check and abide by Angie's List operational guidelines. Our company ratings are updated daily on Angie's List. Our company is graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. We are bonded and insured (Angieslist requires this to receive the Super Service Award)...

09/23/2021

Allison C.

Very well. They are attentive to whatever I have asked to be looked at.

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

Lori B.

Christian Cleaning does an excellent job and I trust them with my home and my pet! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

Gary B.

Great! Good people, honest, on time do a good job. I recommend them 100%

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

Jamie R.

Mel and Lynda are wonderful to work with. I continue to use them and refer them. We started with a deep clean when we moved into a house that hadn’t been well maintained they made it sparkle!

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

Brandi S.

They do an amazing job, very friendly and personable, never a spec of dirt left behind!

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

09/21/2021

Mel and Linda are great. Very trustworthy and honest people. Highly recommend

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

09/16/2021

Ben K.

Very friendly people who do a very professional job.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

09/09/2021

Scott M.

Always on time, always friendly, always professional

Description of Work
general cleaning/housekeeping

06/26/2021

Brenda D.

This is already a clean home. I only needed basic dusting,floor cleaning, and bathrooms done. Unfortunately, I had to call attention to 3 things they missed while they were there; however, after they left my daughter had to clean one of my ceiling fans, the bottom sides of my shower and dust my headboard and various other pieces of furniture. This job only took them 2.5 hours, which tells you how clean the house was already. I was so disappointed because I am older and it is hard to do some basic things that I am use to doing.

Description of Work
Dusting, all surfaces, bathrooms and windows cleaned, ceiling fans dusted, floors mopped.

Category house cleaning

Again: You reviewed this job TWICE under two different names. Your home was NOT already a clean home or you would not have asked fo it to be professionally cleaned. Your own daughter even told us she could never clean it to your satisfaction! No ceiling fan was left untouched! You were there! The shower and headboard were cleaned as well. My wife spent 45 minutes to an hour on the hall bathroom (which had been cleaned in a long time) and another 45 minutes to an hour on the master bathroom (where the work was done). Yes, the job took all of 2 1/2 hours, just as we bid it. At half the price of your other bid! We even brought all of the stuff from your guest bedroom to your master bedroom (for free) and brought all of your plants in from the patio deck to your living room (for free)

11/12/2020

Allison C.

Very well: they have done everything I have ever asked.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

10/27/2020

Tiffany H.

Mel and Lynda do a fantastic job, and take great care of our home whenever they are here. They really pay close attention to detail, and always leave our home looking (and smelling) wonderful! Would highly recommend for anyone in the Tyler area.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/27/2020

Ann H.

They do an excellent job. Always arrive on time, super friendly and really care about their clients. Whenever there are extra jobs to be done, they’re more than willing to help. So nice to come home after they’ve been to my house. It looks so nice and smells great too! I would definitely recommend Christian Cleaning to to anyone!

Description of Work
House cleaning regularly every 2 weeks

10/26/2020

Benjamin K.

Went very well. They are a great cleaning service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/21/2020

Shannon S.

Mel & Lynda are wonderful to work with. They are very trustworthy and I have no problems leaving them in my home alone.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

10/20/2020

RACHEL L.

Mel and Linda are amazing! They do a great job, are extremely reliable, and they really care about their clients. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/15/2020

Gail R.

Excellent. As always Christian Cleaning does an outstanding job for us and have for several years now. They are trustworthy, dependable, and flexible when necessary.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

10/14/2020

Lori B.

Excellent! Lynda and Mel Smith do a thorough job cleaning the house, they are punctual, reliable, professional and dog friendly! My dog loves them as much as I do!

Description of Work
Housecleaning every other week

10/13/2020

Gary B.

They come every two weeks and are trustworthy and great at what they do. I don’t have to worry about a thing.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/10/2020

Sara W.

Very well. Lynda does the bath rooms and kitchen while Mel does everything else.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/08/2019

Melanie M.

The Christian Cleaners have been cleaning our house for about a year now. They are very thorough, conscientious, and always do a wonderful job. They clean for us once a month and always communicate what day they will be out at our house with plenty of notice. They are just all around great people and run an outstanding business.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/07/2019

Bart H.

They clean for us ever other week, and they’re great!

Description of Work
Regular Cleaning

Lori B.

Christian Cleaning does an excellent job! They are thorough and reliable. Linda and Mel Smith are wonderful people!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Charis U.

Mel and Linda have been absolutely wonderful. I look forward to every visit.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Mary H.

Good job and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/04/2019

Shannon S.

Mel & Linda are fantastic to work with. They make sure everything is fresh and sparkling. They make my life a little less stressful. One less chore I have to worry about

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Asher Rae Cleaning Co.

Asher Rae Cleaning Co. is a residential and commercial cleaning company. We offer all kinds of ranges of cleaning from move in ready to every other weekers. We take pride in our attention to detail and our efforts to better serve you. Asher Rae has been my business for a little over 3 years now. Asher Rae is also an owner operated business.

Absolute cleaning service

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Animal & House Sitting

Housecleaning - After-Party-Cleanup, Apartment & Office Cleaning, Basic Cleanings, Bathrooms, Bi-Weekly, Deep Cleaning, Dusting, Foreclosure Clean-Up, Hoarder & Estate Cleans, House, Kitchens, Mopping, Move-In, Move-Out, Pet Sitting, Real Estate Sale& Listing Prepping, Real Estate Open House, Rental Property Turnovers, & Vacuum.

Carpet Cleaning. Exterior Window Cleaning. Laundry Services. Post Construction Cleaning for New Homes.