Landstar Exteriors, INC.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

3.9

424 E. Main Street 105

Lewisville, TX 75057

Locally owned & operated....

12/23/2019

Branden W.

We have been customers of Landstar for a number of years. They were generally great to work with, albeit at times you had to prod them to do certain things. This year, we decided to go all in with them and have them manage everything for us. We prepaid for a discount, which was a massive mistake. 3/10, would not recommend. From the get-go, we had to constantly remind them to perform some of the activities in the contract. I dismissed it early on as we changed from just lawn mowing to full service lawn care and the message had not quite made it down from the front office. I had to remind them all the time to do those things. Simple things like weed upkeep. As the season got to a close, it became harder and harder to get them on the phone. I can see them reading Facebook messages, but they have ignored our calls and emails. They still owe us a winter cleanup. Justin came out on Friday Dec 13 to take pictures so he could instruct the crew on what to do and said the crew was 30 minutes behind him. They have yet to arrive. Landstar did not live up to their end of the bargain. I prepaid for services and more than 1/4 of the services I paid for have gone undelivered. The sheer lack of communication is staggering, as they left a number of their clients hanging without explanation. We would have been fine with them telling us when they would come out if they would actually come out, or would have been happy for a partial refund and having them tell us they could not serve us anymore. But getting ghosted like this is unacceptable. If you are looking for yard maintenance or lawn care, I would avoid Landstar Exteriors.

Description of Work
Weekly yard maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

04/13/2015

Steve C.

It was good. He was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We were pretty happy with it. He was very knowledgeable about what he was talking about and what he is going to do. He was on time. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Landstar Exteriors gave us a quote for the sprinkler system.

Category landscaping

Thank you so much for your review! We hope you consider us in any of your future landscaping needs!

03/10/2015

stephany B.

Landstar did a great job, for a fair price. Workers were professional and kept a clean work site. All work was done as was quoted. Some weather delays occurred, but I was contacted and always knew what was going on.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting and patio misting system.

Category lighting, misting systems, outdoor lighting

[Member's name removed], Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed working with us and that you are happy with your lighting and mosquito system! Please consider us for your next landscaping project!

03/10/2015

Josh M.

The project was completed on time and turned out better than I expected. I was initially going to skip out on a full light package (having just spent a fortune on the pool) but Eddie assured me that it would make the entire backyard stand out and he was right. In addition to the lights looking great, his crew did not leave behind a mess like other contractors. He was not the cheapest, but given the quality of the lights and the installation, it was the right value. I couple of months after the install, one of the lights went out. I don't remember the exact time, but Landstar was out in less than 3 days to replace it (manufacturer defect). We have been thinking about upgrading our front yard lights and if so, we would use Landstar.

Description of Work
Landstar did a number of landscape things related to the new pool we had installed including a full LED lighting package around the pool, flower beds, and back yard play area.

Category landscaping, lighting, outdoor lighting

[removed member name], thank you so much for your positive feedback! We fully enjoyed working with you and hope you will consider us in the future!

02/19/2015

Kiera M.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/20/2013

Josh M.

Considering that Landstar had to work around my pool builder's schedule and that they were able to begin installation on a very short notice, it went well. The finished product looked better than the drawings and it was completed on time. Communication with Eddie (owner) was excellent. I ended up needing more sod than the original bid, which cost a bit more, but it was not unreasonable given the amount of damage to the yard the pool builder caused.

Description of Work
Landstar provided all of the landscape upon the completion of my new pool. This included sprinkler repair, new sod, and full landscape package including lights. In addition, after I wasnt getting good pricing on a fence, he also was able to coordinate my new fence installation and at a cheaper price than I could get anywhere else.

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

03/04/2013

MICHAEL B.

They didn't finish the work. I tried to get them to come back to finish the area of sod that was supposed to be included, I couldn't contact them. It would have only taken about six sections of sod and they wouldn't come and finish the work after it was already agreed upon. I repeatedly tried to contact them and left multiple messages. It took them months before they actually mailed me an invoice. I told them I needed two invoices because one was going to the neighbor and he just blew me off. He sent two different invoices, both were wrong. They were also not itemized. They were very unprofessional.

Description of Work
They replaced sod and installed edging.

01/20/2011

MICHAEL B.

He didn’t complete the job. I hired him toward the end of the season. He says in the spring he will return to complete. I have called him to get correct invoices. The job was in 2 parts and I needed invoices for both. He originally mailed one invoice, then he mailed invoices with incorrect information. I keep telling him how important having the corrected invoices are to me. He wasn’t returning my calls promptly and when I finally did reach him, the invoices he sent out were still incorrect. I called again recently and he will not return my phone calls. I still without the corrected invoices.

Description of Work
They were putting down Bermuda grass, sod, and steel edging.

04/09/2010

stephany B.

Everything went exactly as I was told it would! Quality work, product and very clean, polite. Finished every job as I was told, and the price was as quoted. No surprises other than be being plesantly surprised w/ the quality and customer service.

Description of Work
Eddie and crew replaced and repaired existing shared fence line. Made the proccess w/ the neighbor easier. Also had Landstar redesign and fabricate a new steel automatic driveway gate for my husbands birthday surprise. They were fast, efficent and went above and beyond to help me surprise my husband for his birthday.

Category fencing, landscaping, metal restoration

10/15/2009

CHRISTINE R.

They were referred to me by someone who has already used them and I have been using them for about tow or three years. If I need to put some plants or stuff like that, they come out and do that too for me. I never have to worry about following them up. They are there every week and do their work.

Description of Work
They weed and cut the grass every week and periodically trim all my trees.

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

Offers by Majestic Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Arbors and Patios

Arbors and Patios is a family-owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on our custom designs and intricate attention to detail. Our team of experts is determined to provide the highest quality service as we know your home is one of your most prized assets. Arbors and Patios specialize not only in outdoor living design but in interior remodeling as well. We serve both residential & commercial and operate in the entire Dallas area. We are insured and are members of the Greater Dallas Better Business Bureau, NARI association, and are ICPI certified.

Offers by Arbors and Patios on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Landstar Exteriors, INC.

How is Landstar Exteriors, INC. overall rated?

Landstar Exteriors, INC. is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Landstar Exteriors, INC. open?

Landstar Exteriors, INC. is open:

What payment options does Landstar Exteriors, INC. provide

Landstar Exteriors, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Landstar Exteriors, INC. offer free estimates?

Ask Landstar Exteriors, INC. for details on free project estimates.

Does Landstar Exteriors, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Landstar Exteriors, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Landstar Exteriors, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, Landstar Exteriors, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Landstar Exteriors, INC.?

No, Landstar Exteriors, INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Landstar Exteriors, INC. offer?

Landstar Exteriors, INC. offers the following services: Landscape design, maintenance & installation, patios, arbors, pergolas, custom masonry, outdoor kitchens/grills, decorative concrete, resurfacing (permacrete) & outdoor lighting.