If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Lewisville, TX
There are 28 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Lewisville
- M&J AsphaltIt went well. They came in with top notch equipment and done all work in a timely manner. I would recomend this company to freinds of family.
- North Texas Paving GroupThe quality of their work is awful, and they don't honor their warranty. The asphalt driveway that they laid is falling apart after less than a month, it has deep cracks and chunks that are breaking off. Allen Buchanan said that he would send someone out 5 weeks in a row, and blew me off 5 times by not showing up. They claimed that there is a 2 year warranty, but they will not even send someone out to come see it, much less repair it. Allen Buchanan's word is worse than the quality of their work, he has zero integrity. The job also went $10,000 over budget compared to their initial quote, which I would have been fine with if they did a good job. You have been warned, steer clear of these crooked amateurs
- Jim's Paving & Chip SealingWe caled Jim. He came the very next day, gave us a great price per square foot for chip sealing and patching. We agreed and said, "let's do it". Jim said his crew would be arriving in a couple of hours. They arrived on time, were finished in about 3 hours. Whenever any little problem arose, Jim was on it and resolved things quickly. I recommend Jim and his crew highly. It's no wonder that he has the highest rating on Angier list
- Jim's Paving & Chip SealingAfter I called and left my name and number he called me the next day. I told him I wanted to do an asphalt driveway and he recommended a chip and seal. He worked with me to get the work done as quickly as possible even though I was waiting for a financing loan. He is wicked awesome! Very old school, shake your hand, kind of guy! I would highly recommend using this provider
- Jim's Paving & Chip SealingIt was perfect! Wonderful. He's a real friendly guy, easy to get a long with, and will do what you ask him. I would recommend to friends and family members.
- North Texas Paving GroupFrom start to finish, we have been thrilled with everything done by North Texas Paving and the great people behind the scenes!!! Allan Buchannan was always "right there" if we had any any requests and the guys on the crew always ready to make sure it was a positive experience. The final project is the most dramatic change I have ever seen to a little community. The mile long roadway through our community went from a bumpy nightmare to a smooth and absolutely beautiful new road!! Talk about IMPROVE our HOME VALUES!!!! They also did our driveway, which keeps our vehicles clean and the place beautiful!! Such a pleasure to work with!! Thank you Allen!!!!!!!!!
- Mr. Handyman of Keller Flower Mound & AllianceI contacted this company on their website. Mike responded in about an hour by phone. We went over the list of items to be done and Mike followed up our phone conversation with an e-mail listing the tasks we had agreed upon. The work was scheduled for the following week and was started and completed in a very timely manner. It was done in a highly professional manner by David who was extremely knowledgeable and worked very quickly. He kept me informed at each step regarding his progress. All in all a high quality job that was completed in a day and a half
- J Stewart PavingGeorge Stewart responded quickly to our request for an estimate. He and his crew were professional and courteous. The driveway was long overdue for repaving. It had tire groves so there were high spots and low areas were asphalt had worn away. They leveled and edged it beautifully. The crew worked hard and very well together. The finished product will definitely improve the value of the property
- J Stewart PavingThey did a fantastic job from start to start to finish. When getting a bid they explained what they were going to do, and addressed all my questions and concerns. On the day of the job the men worked hard and efficiently from the moment they arrived until the job was done. I never once saw them take a collective lingering break as seems to be the norm nowadays. I actually enjoyed watching them work. They were like a finely tuned machine. When it is time to top coat my newly surfaced driveway, I will definitely be using J. Stewart Paving. They are a family (3rd generation) owned and operated business, and their employees are all long term. I they are experienced with what they do and it shows in the quality of their work
- Ideal Striping IncHad Asphalt, Slurry and ADA parking requirement work done to the shopping center. They were punctual and did a very good job. They took the time to explain what they were doing as they did it. I would recommend them to any property manager or property owner that is looking for a company that can do asphalt, slurry and striping work. They were very accommodating with the entire process.
Driveway Pavers in Lewisville
- Business Description:Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. Please contact us today at 469.310.0500 for Free estimates. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing outdoor spaces for our cl..Recent Review:Transblue Frisco did stamped concrete and pavers with patio at my home. From sales to end of the project, Transblue kept us informed. We are very happy with the outcome of the project. We definitely recommend Transblue Frisco to other customers for a fair and beautiful projectsRosie H.
- Business Description:Vicane construction LLC is a family owned business base on concrete construction.we provide high quality cement services for residentual area and are fully licensed and insure we proudly serve anywhere in TexasRecent Review:Excellent! Fair price. Quality work. On time and finished on time. Clean up was perfect. Kind crew and nice people.Walter B.
- Business Description:Asphalt paving driveways parking lots roads and all paving needs hotmix pot holes new installs overlays seal coating hot crack filling we do base work all and rock workRecent Review:Perfect, better than I expected, would definitely use them again!Tim K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was great. They were good, if I have any problems they will came back and they will fix it.Brent G.
- Business Description:AmeriPaving, Inc. has been in business since 2001 with our knowledge of the industry exceeding over 30 years! We are conveniently located in Dallas / Fort Worth, TX with our services extending into Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia and South Carolina. We use the latest in construction practices and our crews are provided with the necessary training to do the job right, they take pride in their work and it shows! In our office, you'll find a friendly and experienced gro..Recent Review:It was an excellent work. They were very neat when they finished and prepared everything around. My husband said that it was a remarkable service and we had no complaints at all. We're very pleased with their workmaria g.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I am very pleased with the work done by East Texas Asphalt. My nearly 20 year old driveway had some serious damages that needed repair. The repairs made by East Texas Asphalt exceeded my expectations. They also resealed the entire driveway and corrected other smaller areas that were deteriorating. I would call East Texas Asphalt again! And will recommend them to otherssusan w.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Brian was awesome! Cordial, efficient, and he did a great job for us. We will definitely use him again soon. Thank you, Larry and Judi WebbLarry W.
- Business Description:Free estimates - AvWorx LLC will diligently work on your project whether a Kitchen or bath remodel or a new back yard oasis. Fences, Decks, Siding, Pergolas are our favorites in the spring and summer season.Recent Review:Perfect. Great guys, excellent workGino V.
- Business Description:Concrete Land clearing Landscaping Mowing Welding Fabricating Power washing Decks Retaining walls FencesRecent Review:Michael and his crew did a great job on our backyard project extending our patio using stamped and stained concrete. Also, installed patio fencing around the raised deck as well as some additional metal gates on our existing fence. Michael and his team were very professional, keeping us updated as the project progressed and we were very happy with the final results. Would hire againAndreas S.
- Business Description:SUBS USED RARELY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. Also doing business as Mickeys Concrete.Recent Review:We recently had concrete work done (both a new walkway and a new back patio). We used Mickey Construction ([*** Link removed ***] and had a great experience. We had five different companies come out to the house and bid on the project ranging from a one-off, independent crew to the institutional, name brand outdoor solution company. Stephen Mickey and his crew were heads above everyone else. For context, we used a few different dimensions to think about our alternatives: 1) Fair Price: Stephen was not the cheapest nor the most expensive. I’d describe him as competitive and reasonable if you communicate your goals/etc. openly. You can get a lot of price dispersion with concrete work – be careful if the price looks too good to be true. 2) Great Communication: Stephen returned my call the same day of my initial inquiry, came out to see our house within a couple days, and was incredibly responsive via text and phone call the entire duration of the project. I’m sure there are times where he gets bogged down on projects like any contractor, but our experience was nothing short of great on the communication front. Further, he was patient as we had other contractors come out and he also spent numerous calls with us talking through options. I took the time to give him the survey of our property and put in writing everything that we agreed to do so there was no opportunity for misinterpretation. I highly suggest you do this agnostic of who you hire, and Stephen was glad to accommodate this. 3) Solid Credibility: If you have different concrete contractors come out to bid, you’ll notice that there is a wide range of professionalism across the board. I found it exhausting to deal with folks who came out and tossed out a price after spending only three minutes looking at our job. Similarly, we had larger company salesmen who came out and while polished in communication, couldn’t answer technical questions around concrete work and it was clear they were simply looking to get commission on a sale. Stephen’s visit was a perfect blend of technical expertise yet personable communication. He’s a no BS, direct kind of guy. He has one dedicated crew of awesome folks he’s worked with for a long time through thick and thin. He spent a lot of time with my wife and I looking at the job, measuring, thinking through what could work and what wouldn’t, etc. I was convinced he wasn’t just looking to flip a quick concrete job but actually took pride in his work, his crew, and the ultimate outcome. 4) Deliver an Outcome: I knew our project would have to take into account non-concrete issues like sprinkler system rerouting, drainage, etc. and I did not want to have to juggle multiple contractors if something went wrong. Further, I knew we’d hit some unexpected issues and didn’t want a contractor that would be knocking on my door to share problems without solutions. Stephen has a trusted resource for every situation we encountered so once we hired him, it was one-stop shop to completion. Did we have some unexpected issues pop up during construction? Definitely. Did Stephen and his crew hop right on it, fix them efficiently, and get back to their concrete job without even a comment? ABSOLUTELY! 5) Transparency: You may know exactly what you want for your project or just have a rough idea. Stephen can help you figure that out. We shared our vision and Mickey helped us calibrate by taking into consideration budget, aesthetics, and structural integrity. He is not afraid to tell you that your idea may not be a good one for the specific situation, but if you’re open to listening and understanding the rationale for his perspective, you’ll end up in a way better spot at the end of the day. As stressful as it sounds, we made a material change to our project the day of construction based on some real-time advice from Mickey and it turned out to be an outstanding decision. A lot of contractors will simply do whatever you ask, even if it’ll look aesthetically bad or be structurally weak. Mickey takes too much pride in his work to let a client make such a decision without fully understanding the risk. If you tend to be someone who takes offense by input/ideas from your contractor or by direct communication, you might be better off working with a large company that cares more about the sales process than the substance of their work. However, if you value high quality work from someone who knows what their doing and will shoot you straight and fair, Mickey Construction is a great option. I’d definitely use them againJon G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Double Oak
- Highland Village
- Lake Dallas
- Hickory Creek
- Flower Mound
- Lakewood Village
- Little Elm
- The Colony
- Shady Shores
- Farmers Branch
- Trophy Club
driveway paving contractors in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 817-Asphalt8551 Boat Club Rd. suite 121-213,
Fort Worth, Texas
- A Plus General ContractorsPO Box 617
- A-ONE ASPHALT PAVINGPO Box 565
- A1 Asphalt Paving2605 N Masters Dr
- Acorn Construction and Forestry120 Harlan Dr
- action paving inc.554 w.College St.
- ADVANCED REMODELING2385 Claridge Cir
- Affordable pressure washer7714 Robin rd
- Agape Contracting, LLC13225 Ambrose Drive
- All Service Unlimited Com2709 McCutcheon ln
- All Son's Asphalt & ConstructionPO Box 415
- All Star General Contractors4154 prairie meadow ct
- Alltex Coring & Sawing, LLCP.O. Box 182163
- Almond Bros. Paving401 W. Dogwood Trl
- Always Dependable Home Remodeling1008 knight circle
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- AmeriPaving, Inc.
- ANDERSON PAVING INC11356 MATHIS AVE
- Anything Plus Contracting Services1824 Crescent Dr. 633
- AquaFox Pools, LLC99 Trophy Club Drive, #17
Trophy Club, Texas
- arco iris painting1911 E Grauwyler Rd
- Armadillo Maintenance and Remodeling5024 Crystal View Dr #4305
- Artisan Construction Group2911 County Road 330
- Ashford Contracting5100 Alpha Dr
The Colony, Texas
- Asphalt Cowboyz1104 Randy Rd.
Cedar Hill, Texas
- Asphalt Experts4601 S I35 W
- Asphalt Maintenance & Construction6340 Lake Worth
Forth Worth, Texas
- Asphalt Pave It602 N Baird Apt 200
- Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating509 Pasadena Blvd
Mineral Wells, Texas
- Atlas Buildings, Pools and Spas9600 South Freeway
Fort Worth, Texas
- Atlas Buildings, Pools and Spas1523 South Beckley Road
Glenn Heights, Texas
- Available Asphalt & Concrete Paving819 S Zang Blvd
- A Plus General Contractors
- Big E Construction4746 E Highway 114
- Black Rock Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating6705 Conveyor Dr.
- Blue Star Construction2276 N Sky Meadows Dr
Caddo Mills, Texas
- Blueprint Construction3521 parkridge dr
- Bobcat Custom Outdoors LLC1314 W McDermott Dr Ste 106-648
- Brick Doctor5706 Airport Fwy
Haltom City, Texas
- Broad Scale Remodeling LLC391 E. Las Colinas Blvd. Suite 224
- BTC Contracting2000 SE 8th St.
- Big E Construction
- C A P10730 Potranco Rd
San Antonio, Texas
- C&H Roofing and Construction of Grand Prairie Tx2113 Proctor Dr
Grand Prairie, Texas
- Calidad Enterprises650 E State Highway 121
- Carey Remodeling3311 Kinkaid Dr
- Carroll & Turner Asphalt601 Odie Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- Casrie General Contractors316 Fairgrounds Ln
- Cates Paving Services5100 Eldorado Parkway 102-509
- CD PAVING & SEAL COATING3000 S Hulen St
Fort Worth, Texas
- Cedar Creek Construction11924 Hathaway Dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- CFB Foundation & Concrete3112 Barton Rd
- Chavez Striping2318 february ln
Grand Prairie, Texas
- Clean Stripe909 East FM 902
- Clinton's Remodeling & Repair's LLCPO Box 261
- Concrete Smith1818 Hockley Cir
- Country Courtesy Care ( Handyman)2015 Hillcrest ST Ste 1069
- Country Roads Paving4261 E. University Dr. #30-220
- Covarrubias Construction7831 Eastland Ave
Fort Worth, Texas
- Cowboys Paving325 S Bois D'Arc St
- Crockett Construction523 Willow Rd
- C A P
- D and s asphalt pros4705 Bryant Irvin dr
Fort Worth, Texas
- D&J Construction and Roofing3016 N Interstate 35 E
- D.A. & Son painting and remodeling2600 clears springs dr
- Dalco Contractors & Roofing1004 Hilton Dr.
- Daley's Superior Asphalt Manufacturing420 E Lehigh St
- Danny's Septic Repair Service154 Shelby Cir.
Red Oak, Texas
- Definite Contracting Solutions429 Limestone Dr
- Delta Specialty Handyman267 cobblestone cir
Red Oak, Texas
- DFW Brick Repair903 Hillwood Ct
- DHR ENGINEERING INC320 Decker Dr
- DonnerBrothers Construction2050 N Stemmons Fwy
- Door 2 Door Services2351 Santa Anna
- Dr.Do_It_All_home_Repair3969 County Road 276
- Driveway Experts1717 McKinney Ave
- Dynamic Construction and Roofing9500 Ray White Rd
- D and s asphalt pros
- Elite Asphalt5080 Ben Day Murrin Rd
Fort Worth, Texas
- Elite Asphalt LLC4636 Sidonia Ct
Fort Worth, Texas
- Elite Contractors Group5722 Winton St
- Elite Seal Coating5080 Ben day murrin road
- Emerald Building Services3532 Mockingbird Ln
- EXCEL CONTRACTORS1290 South Main Street 104
- Elite Asphalt
- GALLAGHER PAVING9500 RAY WHITE RD
- Garage Floor Effects142 meadow mill dr
- Genesis Home Contractors308 E. Braod #105
- Geringer Construction2233 Chasefield dr
- Go Strait Construction4591 County Road 2648 .
Royse City, Texas
- Great Construction Innovation503 FM-359 S
- Green Paradise Landscaping8811 Teel Pkwy P.O Box 5597
- GT Dream Home Builders LLC7677 Hunnicut Rd
- GALLAGHER PAVING
- HCI General Contractors2912 Edith Lane
Haltom City, Texas
- Hero Roofing Renovation ReConstruction LLC516 E Byron Nelson Ste 70
- High Line and Construction LLC1009 Partridge Dr
- HMC Asphalt and Concrete Inc.645 Willow Street
- Hollowson Contracting301 W Kirby St # 238
- Home Compliance Services LLC401 E. Corporate Drive Suite 290
- HPC Construction7506 Spring Meadow Ln
- HCI General Contractors