Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

1221 Grove Dr.

Lewisville, TX 75077

Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC provide high quality smart HVAC solutions to meet and exceed your needs. With 24/7 emergency service, energy efficient technology, and a higher standard of professional service, you can rest assured that you will never be left without total home or business comfort. The company’s mission is to always provide quality and honesty in everything we do, ensuring that your property is always well-taken care of. Put us to work on your heating or air conditioning issue! Contact us today to schedule a service in Lewisville or the surrounding areas....

10/12/2019

Carolyn W.

They were very good. They were affordable and prompt.

Description of Work
Install new unit

12/14/2017

Manuel H.

all services have gone very well. highly recommend.

Description of Work
Initially, replaced AC. Since, service AC.

04/29/2017

LINDA C.

Cory came to our house within 2 hours of my calling. He was able to diagnose the problem and suggested that I try to get the original company to warranty their work that is less than 1 week old. I agreed and will call Cory if needed to fix the system. He was professional and knew his AC systems in and out. I would recommend using his company highly.

Description of Work
We had another company work on our AC system on a Thursday and by Saturday it was not working and they would not come out to fix the unit. SO I called Cold Factor

03/27/2017

Jeffrey D.

I've always had good service with Cold Factor.

Description of Work
Regular A/C maintenance (2 units)

11/13/2016

Scott S.

I hired them to fix my air conditioner which was not coming on. I've used them before for other A/C issues. For this repair, I had a small issue with what was done, however, the owner was nice and helpful and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. The repairman arrived on time. He was nice. He determined my thermostat needed to be replaced. For the replacement thermostat he would be using, he showed me the product box so I could review how it looked on the cover of the box and read about its features. I told him it was fine to install. He was nice to offer to touch-up paint the wall around the new smaller thermostat if I had the paint, but I didn't have any available. He completed the installation and setup, then left. This is where I admit I'm a picky customer. When I took a look at the new thermostat, I noticed what I would consider a very small ad permanently printed on the bottom right front of the thermostat. This ad was not shown on thermostat when I reviewed the retail box that was shown to me. If it had been on the retail box, I would have declined having it installed. I'm particular about how stuff looks, especially in an area of the house where people walk by. I admit that probably 90% of people out there probably wouldn't care about this and probably would find it helpful to have the repair company's contact info easy to find in case future repairs are needed. I'm one of the few who doesn't like these types of permanent ads on products, especially when its on the front of a product. I also expect to have the exact product (and the way it looks without any customization) installed with the way it was shown to me. As I mentioned, I can be picky about the quality of a product. I called the owner to discuss this. After a short discussion, he agreed to send someone out to install a different thermostat of my choosing and to adjust the billing. I appreciate him working this out with me and resolving it to my satisfaction. I will continue using this company in the future.

Description of Work
Fix air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the business and your understanding and are glad to make our customers happy Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

08/19/2015

DAWN G.

Cory was great! He returned my call on a Sunday and spoke to my husband who had already troubleshot the unit. They agreed on the likely cause. He arrived the next morning (Monday) at the agreed upon time and replaced the motor. He was very professional and answered all my questions and made his recommendation. I gave the B on price only because my husband could have replaced the motor significantly cheaper if he was able to get the parts. It would have taken a week to get them and it's downright miserable in Texas, in August, without an AC. Based on my research, I don't think that ColdFactor was out of line with what they charged. I would absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced the motor in my upstairs unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Removed member name], We were glad to help and hope that it keeps running without issue, please let us know if we can help in the future Cold Factor

08/01/2015

Marvin G.

The issue I had was an AC system that would not cool sufficiently. The service technician, Cory, was very prompt, pleasant and professional. He evaluated the system and found a leak in the evaporator coils and a thermal expansion valve that had failed. When he arrived, it was later in the day so parts were not immediately available. However, to keep our house cool he added freon to get us by until he could get the parts. Once parts were available, we scheduled a morning time to install them to help keep the house cool. The installation was quick and uneventful, the house didn't event get warm, and the system is now running great. In addition, he handled all the details involved with my extended warranty so I didn't have to deal with any claims or seek authorization from the manufacturer. Overall it was the best experience I've every had with an AC/Heating company.

Description of Work
Replaced evaporator coil, thermal expansion valve and added freon to bring system up to running spec.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member name removed], We appreciate the review very much and hope to continue helping in the future, it was our pleasure working with you Cold Factor

02/10/2015

PHILLIP S.

I find their service to be responsive, quick, and reasonably priced. They are able to handle very very complex problems. I've used them for 4 or 5 years now and they are the best!

Description of Work
I've used them for Industrial, commercial, and residential.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We really appreciate your feedback it helps us to continue to do better and give the best service possible.

01/02/2015

Rob T.

It was great! Very experienced and knowledgeable and gave me overall good advice for keeping the AC units tuned and working well.

Description of Work
Checked our AC units, and filled them up with coolant.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], we appreciate your feedback, our goal is to give excellent service with knowledge neccessaryy to properly maintain and solve issues, we hope to serve you into the future Cory

08/29/2014

Robert K.

The service went fine. They were responsive and came as scheduled. One technician came out and completed the job in about a half hour. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I had no problem contacting the company or scheduling the deal. I would use the company again.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a 20-Point Air-Conditioning Check-Up and 1 lb. Coolant.

Sunny Service

Sunny Service employs only the best technicians for your air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as replacements. We can help with all your Cooling and Heating needs! Inquire about the popular Ductless Mini-Split system for you home today!

Master Tech Sevice Corp

With over 85 years of combined experience: Master Tech is a full-service HVAC and plumbing contractor offering residential and commercial services throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, as well as the Permian Basin.

Offers by Master Tech Sevice Corp on Angi
    5 star hvac contractors

We are a licensed and insured heating and air company. we provide residential and commercial services. New installation and emergency repairs and same day service. We pride ourselves on quality work and provide excellent service and communication. We accept credit cards, Checks, Cash and also offer financing up to 60 months 0% interest. Call today to schedule now!

Offers by 5 star hvac contractors on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Furnace Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Contractor, Heating Repair, Air Conditioning Contractor, AC Repair, AC service, a/c service, a/c repair, air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, Air quality, Home automation, home security, thermostats

plumbing, electrical