Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC provide high quality smart HVAC solutions to meet and exceed your needs. With 24/7 emergency service, energy efficient technology, and a higher standard of professional service, you can rest assured that you will never be left without total home or business comfort. The company’s mission is to always provide quality and honesty in everything we do, ensuring that your property is always well-taken care of. Put us to work on your heating or air conditioning issue! Contact us today to schedule a service in Lewisville or the surrounding areas....

Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating

Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating

Ellis Air Conditioning & Heating provides residential and light commercial services. Their technicians are Factory trained specialists with an average of 15 years in the industry. “This is important” says Mark Ellis, “because over 85% of the technicians operating today have no professional certification. We believe in solving indoor air problems as correctly and accurately as possible”. Ellis Air now has 15 service trucks that are scheduled by a professional radio dispatch system that can respond to most any situation for same day service. “Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts so that we can promptly service over 40 makes and models of equipment. This means a quick response for on-site repairs and installations during busy call times”. Extra trips to locate parts can run up costs and waste valuable time in getting the job done. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - perry@ellisac.com.

Offers by Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating on Angi

10/12/2019

They were very good. They were affordable and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new unit

12/14/2017

all services have gone very well. highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, replaced AC. Since, service AC.

04/29/2017

Cory came to our house within 2 hours of my calling. He was able to diagnose the problem and suggested that I try to get the original company to warranty their work that is less than 1 week old. I agreed and will call Cory if needed to fix the system. He was professional and knew his AC systems in and out. I would recommend using his company highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had another company work on our AC system on a Thursday and by Saturday it was not working and they would not come out to fix the unit. SO I called Cold Factor

03/27/2017

I've always had good service with Cold Factor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular A/C maintenance (2 units)

11/13/2016

I hired them to fix my air conditioner which was not coming on. I've used them before for other A/C issues. For this repair, I had a small issue with what was done, however, the owner was nice and helpful and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. The repairman arrived on time. He was nice. He determined my thermostat needed to be replaced. For the replacement thermostat he would be using, he show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the business and your understanding and are glad to make our customers happy Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

Furnace Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Contractor, Heating Repair, Air Conditioning Contractor, AC Repair, AC service, a/c service, a/c repair, air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, Air quality, Home automation, home security, thermostats

plumbing, electrical