Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC provide high quality smart HVAC solutions to meet and exceed your needs. With 24/7 emergency service, energy efficient technology, and a higher standard of professional service, you can rest assured that you will never be left without total home or business comfort. The company’s mission is to always provide quality and honesty in everything we do, ensuring that your property is always well-taken care of. Put us to work on your heating or air conditioning issue! Contact us today to schedule a service in Lewisville or the surrounding areas....

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi

10/12/2019

They were very good. They were affordable and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new unit

12/14/2017

all services have gone very well. highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, replaced AC. Since, service AC.

04/29/2017

Cory came to our house within 2 hours of my calling. He was able to diagnose the problem and suggested that I try to get the original company to warranty their work that is less than 1 week old. I agreed and will call Cory if needed to fix the system. He was professional and knew his AC systems in and out. I would recommend using his company highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had another company work on our AC system on a Thursday and by Saturday it was not working and they would not come out to fix the unit. SO I called Cold Factor

03/27/2017

I've always had good service with Cold Factor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular A/C maintenance (2 units)

11/13/2016

I hired them to fix my air conditioner which was not coming on. I've used them before for other A/C issues. For this repair, I had a small issue with what was done, however, the owner was nice and helpful and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. The repairman arrived on time. He was nice. He determined my thermostat needed to be replaced. For the replacement thermostat he would be using, he show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the business and your understanding and are glad to make our customers happy Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC

Furnace Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Contractor, Heating Repair, Air Conditioning Contractor, AC Repair, AC service, a/c service, a/c repair, air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, Air quality, Home automation, home security, thermostats

plumbing, electrical