Sparkling Clean Pool Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 54882

Hurst, TX 76054

Family owned and operated business located in NE Tarrant County. We provide our customers with prompt and professional service. We do not require a yearly contract agreement. We are Realtor friendly. Free estimates on weekly services and some repair troubleshooting. References are gladly provided upon request. We look forward to earning your business....

pool cleaning (33)

08/05/2020

Excellent service, responsive and competent

Description of Work
Heater repair

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

12/07/2018

The work went very well and technician explained each step taken. He also replaced the flow switch and updated a little of the piping. These folks arrived on time, knew what they were doing, and did a great job. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced cleaner pressure pump (I had the pump)

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

05/30/2018

Mario was prompt, professional and very helpful. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Booster pump replaced

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

04/06/2018

Our service call went great. Our booster pump (the smaller pump) started leaking, and it basically needed replaced. This was the first time we have used Mario and his company. We have used another company for cleaning and repairs since we installed our pool, but they quoted a high price for the service, and so we decided to shop around. Mario quoted a more reasonable price, and we set up a time fo...

Description of Work
Pump replaced

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/01/2017

They came back as often as needed until it was in perfect condition.

Description of Work
Clean up pool At new house that had been unattended for a month

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you so much for the review. We want to keep all of are customers happy and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

07/10/2017

Everything went very well! I was very pleased with the technician, the work and the new equipment. I will call them again when I need service.

Description of Work
filter cleaning and motor replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

04/12/2017

Friendly, courteous, on-time, knowledgeable

Description of Work
Ongoing pool cleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank you for the kind grade. We hope to be able to service your pool for a long time.

02/22/2017

Mario did EXCELLENT work. Not only did he clean our filters, he went over and beyond to determine why the pool vac was not operating properly and not charging us anything more. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We purchased a Pool Filter Service Package for $125.

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

Thank for the kind review, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

12/31/2016

It was the best service of anyone providing any service I have ever used, hands down

Description of Work
repaired the main pump on my pool filter. took the time to understand the issue on the phone, said he would be there on Monday after our discussion on Friday, then arrived on Saturday. Great guy! I'll NEVER use anyone else again.

Work Completed On 12/31/2016

Thank you for the review! It's our pleasure to provide you with professional quality service. We truly appreciate your patronage. We are happy to have earned your trust as well as your business.

10/31/2016

I'm so pleased with Sparkling Clean Pools. They're the type of company that I always hope for but seldom find - high quality service at a reasonable price. I was amazed at what they were able to accomplish with my very neglected pool. I would not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Major Major cleaning of neglected pool

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

Thank you for the positive review. It's a pleasure coming to your home, and I hope we can continue servicing your pool for a long time.

Full Service Pool Care, Weekly Maintenance, Equipment Repair or Install, Vacation Services, One Time Clean Ups, Drain & Acid Wash, Salt System Conversions, Automation Installation & Conversion & Repair, New Home Owner Pool School & Pool Equipment Inspection

NA