Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hurst, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hurst
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- SULLY'S TRACTOR SERVICE INCHe has a partner or mentor who has been in the business for a very long time. They cleaned up very well and they were very careful with their tractor.
- CBG Surveying IncBecause of CBG's relationship with a "predecessor" company, I used them as the predecessor company, which is no longer in business, had done an older survey of my house when I purchased it. The initial phone call went great with Lois and she was more than happy to find my old survey in her records. The site visit was done within a few days and I received both an electronic copy and several hard copies in the mail as well. The only reason I gave them a B for quality and not a A, is that I previously had two metal outbuildings on my property, but have subsequently removed one a couple of years ago. The new survey I received still showed both metal buildings. Update: Found an issue with their survey that I ultimately decided to hire another survey company at my expense to provide a new survey to correct. Moving quality rating to C
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCOur neighbor continued to trespass on our property, so that's why we had a professional surveyor come to establish our property lines. Unfortunately, the trespassing neighbor called the police and harassed the surveyor team while they were trying to do their job. She wouldn't allow access to her backyard so that they could locate the pin. When the surveying was finished, it was proven that she had been trespassing, as my husband and I had already known, but the team remained professional, focused on the job at hand, and very patient and kind in spite of the nasty neighbor. This is an A+ company and we highly recommend them to anyone needing to establish property lines
- Land Point SurveyorsI wanted a quick turnaround and they provided a three business day completion as promised. Ken took extra time to meet me at my work location to deliver the survey to me. Friendly and Professional. I would definitely use them again.
- Land Point SurveyorsHad to get a land survey for a mortgage refinance I was wanting. Couldn't find the original survey anywhere so I opted to get a new one. Called these folks for a quote, spoke to a woman who said she would speak to Ken who does the surveys and let me know when they would be available to do the survey and how much it would cost. Got a call back about an hour later with a date and a price, Ken did the survey on the day stipulated, took a couple of days to plot the survey and hand delivered it to me at work. Professional looking survey with several copies to go with it, the mortgage company had no complaints with it and neither did I. Only downside really was that they wanted to be paid by cash or check but I guess they've been burned by credit card companies in the past so that's their business. Other than that, no issues. On a side note this survey answers a long standing question I'd had over whether or not I have a zero lot line property (I do)
- Peiser & Mankin Surveying, LLCPricing was competitive with other suppliers and they were very responsive. It look about a month to complete the services due to a heavy workload, but they were consistent with communications and updated regularly on timeline for services.
- Land Point SurveyorsI am completely satisfied with the service provided by Land Point Surveyors. They scheduled my service very quickly. The actual providers arrived timely and completed the service thoroughly but quickly. They even came down from $50 the originally quoted price. I received the email copy within 2 days and the hard copy within 4 days. I would definitely use this provider again
- Land Point SurveyorsUsed Land Point Surveying because a previous survey by another provider was done incorrectly for my house in Dallas. They were able to give me an estimate after the initial phone call and they reviewed my property. Was very happy with the work they did. They also made a modification to the survey after I asked them to. Would definitely use them again in the future
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Hurst
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- North Richland Hills,
- Richland Hills,
- Haltom City,
- Fort Worth,
- Blue Mound,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Trophy Club,
- Forest Hill,
- Grand Prairie,
- Sansom Park
land surveyors in Hurst
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Miller Surveying430 Mid Cities Blvd
Hurst, Texas 76054
- Miller Surveying
- American Structural Inspection17630 Davenport Rd Suite 109
Dallas, Texas 75252
- American Structural Inspection
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- MD Construction7993 crampton lane
Frisco, Texas 75035
- MD Construction
- Royal Touch15615 Coit Rd Ste 210
Dallas, Texas 75248
- Royal Touch