If you’re considering a steel door, these are the most important issues to keep in mind. This guide highlights the differences between hollow metal and other door materials, as well as what to look out for when comparing different steel doors.
Get matched with top door installers in Amarillo, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Amarillo
- A 4Joshua Adams worked for me for many years building fences and repairing anything that broke. He never drank or did drugs. He never sat on his rear when others did. If I could go back in business of any kind , He is the first man I would hire. He will be the best hand you can hire. He will make you proud! Terry Neugin (806 898 8546) 7823 Bent Tree Drive, Amarillo, Texas 79121 I do not lie about anything
- Brazos Valley Window & DoorIt was excellent. The men were precise in measuring and making sure the door was put in perfect. We were very pleased. They “cleaned up” the area before they left, hauled away the “old” doors and cleaned the windows and blew off the porches.
- All Around Curb AppealGreat communication, and my house and door look awesome! The whole process was pretty seamless and I’m excited about the results!
- Mohler Construction ServicesThey're amazing. They're very fair, personable, they don't have hidden costs. They charge you the amount they tell you. A very good company.
- Innovo RenovationsGreat experience!!! Although we live in Dallas, our beach condo on North Padre Island needed updating. After reading the reviews for Innovo, we met with Kurt Tugman and discussed our vision and what we were hoping to accomplish to bring our 40 year old condo up to date. We told him that this would need to be done without our being there to oversee the project. He said that it would not be a problem and he certainly came through. He handled the entire kitchen, half bath, downstairs and upstairs flooring without us visiting the coast until the final few days to go over the punch list. Upon seeing our condo redo for first time, we were thrilled. It was everything we hoped for and more. As the Innove crew put the finishing touches on the condo, we got to know Kurt’s crew for the first time and they were the BEST! They were so professional, friendly, and could not do enough to make sure we were absolutely pleased. At the end of the day, they cleaned up and you would have not known there had been a crew in. During this renovation process, our calls and emails were promptly answered and we received updates of how the renovation was progressing. When we uttered those infamous words “while you’re at it” we heard “no problem” in reply. We had every confidence in Kurt, Eddie, Joe and the whole Innovo team and were not disappointed. We cannot thank them enough for the beautiful job they did and their fantastic attitudes
- Kitchell ConstructionI was very happy with my room addition when it was completed. Bob was very accommodating and easy to work with. His priority was to please me and give me quality workmanship and he did just that. He kept material costs as low as possible and that was very much appreciated. I am very pleased with his work and will certainly use him again and recommend him to everyone
- A-Wise HandymanEverything turned out amazing! I couldn't believe how everything turned out. You couldn't find any holes in the sheet rock and my barnwood wall left me breathless. The paint job they did was flawless. My neighbor also had their front door and some faucets installed and just can't stop thanking me for the referral. They usually stay covered up in work so I have to bug them a bit but it's always worth the wait to have my work done right by these perfectionists
- Raindango Design and RemodelingWe were delighted that they could estimate to do this complex work within our budget (we had been taken to the cleaners by some other contractors we used earlier, before we joined Angie's List) and we were not disappointed with the results from Raindango. In fact, the new 2nd story room, looks so good, it blends seamlessly with the rest of the home and looks as if it has always been here. My husband and I met several times with the owner/managers (Cole and others) of Raindango to go over prep for our job. They started on time and had the job completed earlier than I had anticipated and pretty much on budget. I've had A LOT of contractors doing remodeling at our home and Raindango's staff and subs are among the very best. Not only did our cabinetry/trim work turn out great but also the drywall and paint guys were the best I have seen in my 20+ years of being around the home construction business (my Dad used to build and sell homes). I have given permission to Raindango to allow anyone with questions concerning a potential job to contact me, in case they want an unbiased opinion from a former, very satisfied customer. I invite you to give them at try or at least to get an estimate from them (and try and talk to me, if needed). We are thinking of adding a small bath in part of our attic later and will definitely consider Raindango highly for that job too
- Dales RemodelingIt was great! He came quickly. was fast and skilled. very reasonable prices and just overall fantastic job! I will call him any time I need a handyman from now on. I believe he could fix anything that needs fixed.
- Kitchell ConstructionBob Kitchell was extremely professional. His aim was in making me happy with the results of my remodel. He is honest and reliable. Love my new kitchen and bathroom. They are beautiful. I would definitely use him again.
Last update on September 7, 2022
Door Installers in Amarillo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Replacing the interior doors in your home can be an easy way to make it feel like a brand new place. With proper preparation, changing your interior doors can be a breeze. Our guide will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Have a stuck door that just won’t budge? Here’s a look at the most common reasons doors stick and possible solutions. Get your door working normally again with these quick fixes.
Find door installers in
- White Deer,
door installers in Amarillo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-Wise Handyman4506 Shawnee Trl
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Amarillo Energy Savers4535 Canyon Dr
Amarillo, Texas 79110
- Amarillo Siding & Windows10600 Fm 2219
Amarillo, Texas 79119
- Diaz Contracting3408 Eddy St
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Keyner ConstructionPO Box 51731
Amarillo, Texas 79159
- Overhead Builders3910 S Georgia St
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Payless Siding & Windows12501 Bell St
Amarillo, Texas 79118
- RG Construction & Remodeling511 SW 10th Ave A
Amarillo, Texas 79101
- Rhynehart Roofing Inc6900 W McCormick Rd
Amarillo, Texas 79118
- Tascosa Overhead Door Co7416 DREYFUSS DR
Amarillo, Texas 79121
- Window World Inc2440 W Amarillo Blvd
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- A-Wise Handyman
- Dale Kerr Construction1910 Williston Street
Pampa, Texas 79065
- Dale Kerr Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jones & Associates701 E 40th St
Lubbock, Texas 79404
- Jones & Associates
- TexDoor LTD11202 Bomar Lane
San Antonio, Texas 78233
- TexDoor LTD
- Vincent's Roofing & Steel Bldg7000 S US Hwy 77
La Grange, Texas 78945
- Vincent's Roofing & Steel Bldg