When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jackson, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jackson
- Ace King ServicesIt was a positive experience. He knew exactly what he needed to do and he got it fixed quickly. He had all the equipment. He came on a Saturday.
- Sears Appliance RepairEverything was excellent. The job went very smoothly from start to finish. I have used them for years.
- COFFMAN'S INCThey keep you informed, call when they are coming, and are very prompt. Their purchase and repair service are both excellent. They work with your schedule, and they are very professional.
- Bells HardwareThe service man was very professional courteous and respectful. He gave me his professional recommendation.
- COFFMAN'S INCRay came in to check my washer out. the washer had water in it from a few days. he had to help scoop it out and helped to clean up the water on the floor. he was efficient and professional. He called promptly the next day to give me a quote on repair and opinion on repair. please note i have several big dogs and he just took them in stride- let me take time to put everyone outside so he could wor
- Ralph PostonHe is a handyman, plumber and does electrical work. He's great and really reasonably priced. He a minister and is very honest. He is very good and I highly recommend his services.
- THOMPSON SALES & SVCMy experience was very good. He called me right back, and before they came out. He was efficient, and fast. He told me what the problem was. I found it very nice. I would use their services again for my appliance repairs.
- COFFMAN'S INCWe purchased our appliances at Coffman's so that when we needed service we could get it at Coffman's as well. The thermal fuse needed to be replaced in the drier so I called Coffman's. A service tech came out the next day and within 10 minutes was able to replace the fuse and leave. Knowing that the cost of the fuse was about $11, I was surprised when I received a bill for $111. When I called the service department with my question I was told that an average service call was $70 and that it looked like the tech had added $20. I was told that sometimes the techs charge more for a complex or difficult job. The man said that the service tech would call me to discuss the bill (he never called). Three weeks later I went in the store to inquire. I was told that most service calls range from $70-90. To make amends the lady I talked to offered to split the $20 with me which reduced my bill to $100. Within an hour of leaving the store the original service tech called me. Interesting
- MEDON APPLIANCE REPAIRCame into my house to check on a double oven. Walked in, punched some buttons for 15 minutes, and then told me if he stayed anymore it would be more money. Wanted payment after that, and was too high. Found a better guy on craiglist, is over half what this company wanted. Does better work too.
Appliance Repair Experts in Jackson
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:we are a small local family owned buisness in west tn that does all types of work outside and inside
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:We do commercial refrigeration, heating & cooling, and appliance repair, sales and service. There is never a charge for any estimate and guarenteed to beat any competitor's price
Deals in Jackson for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Beech Bluff
- Three Way
- Cedar Grove
- Maury City
- Bethel Springs
appliance repair services in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & L Heating & Air Conditioning3 Gann Rd
- D & L Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1170 Vann Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Lowe's - Jackson671 Vann Dr
- Lowe's - Jackson
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair