To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Cordova, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Cordova
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and ShuttersWe had a great experience with Aaron Austin Custom Blinds. Mark Williams came out when he said he would and gave us a very reasonable quote. Significantly less than some other quotes we received. He had samples in hand and answered all of my questions. He measured everything and was able to give me the quote right away. Oh and I appreciated him taking my call and returning my texts quickly. We are so happy with the end product and was also impressed with the 7-10 day order to install timeline. Overall great experience! Highly recommend!
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and ShuttersI highly recommend Aaron Austin Custom Shutters and Blinds. Mark is absolutely fantastic. We had custom blinds installed in our new construction home in September and could not be happier. Our products arrived quickly and were ready to be installed as soon as we moved in. Our cost was about half of the other companies I interviewed, and throughout the process, Mark was available to meet with us and answer all our questions, and we were able to add to our order with no delays. We are so happy with the company that we just ordered additional solar shades for our exterior doors. Mark is the sole owner and installer and is part of this community-not a chain or franchise. He takes pride in his business and it shows. He’s a pleasure to work with and you won’t be disappointe
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsWhat a great company to do business with. From the salesman to the installers to the quality of the product, it was a great experience. Wish all business encounters were this good. No pressure sales and the professionalism and friendliness made us feel respected by the company. The installers were amazing. Showed up exactly when they said they would, did an amazing job, were friendly and worked from the moment they showed up until they finished hours later. I could not have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend this company for a quality experience and product
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsVery easy to work with. I called and made an apt for an estimate. Larry Came outand was super friendly and professional. They made it extremely easy To pick out blinds, measured everything, and ordered for us. Same with install. Professional, polite, and did a great job. We couldn’t be happier. These are the people you want to do your blinds or shutters
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsThey were excellent, in fact they are going to do my whole house. They quoted me at an excellent price.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsIt went great. I have used Larry in the past and knew his reputation and quality of work. The installers were great and very professional. They were polite , on time and the experience was worth it all. I love my my new Plantation Shutters and would highly recommend Larry Osborne for the job.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsWe called them because of an ad in the paper. We had tried to install blinds ourselves, but couldn't figure out how to do it with our windows. Wholesale blinds came in, explained how they would do it and what their product is like. They measured, we ordered the blinds, and 2 weeks later, they called to make an appointment to install them. They did a great job. The blinds look great. They are guaranteed and we are happy with both the price and the product. We will probably have them do the other windows in the house
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsThey were awesome. They were very good. The sales guy was really nice and polite. He was very honest and very helpful. They came on time and did the job neatly. They did the job to our satisfaction.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsWe wanted to install plantation shutters in our family room. I found Wholesale Shutters on Angie's List and scheduled an in home consultation with Larry. He arrived on time and prepared. He brought brochures and sample shutters for us to choose from. He measured the windows, and provided an estimate to order and install shutters for four interior windows. The wood stains of the sample did not exactly match our trim, so he created a custom stain for us, and mailed us a sample for confirmation. The shutters arrived as expected, about six weeks after the order. The installer called to schedule the installation, and show up on time and was prepared. He worked quickly and efficiently to remove the old window hardware (curtain hooks) and to install the shutters. The shutters look fabulous. We could not be more pleased with this purchase or this contractor
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsVery satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the blinds and shutters. Very courteous. Professionally installed. No complaints.
Window Treatment Services in Cordova
- Business Description:At Wholesale Shutters & Blinds, our customers always come first! We are a family business, locally owned for over 30 years. Our employees have years of experience in their respective fields, and we offer lifetime warranties on our products. We specialize only in interior shutters, shades and blinds, so you can be confident you will receive expert advice and great service. We are committed to providing USA-made and sourced products. Our solid wood products are "finished" in our local Memp..Recent Review:What a great company to do business with. From the salesman to the installers to the quality of the product, it was a great experience. Wish all business encounters were this good. No pressure sales and the professionalism and friendliness made us feel respected by the company. The installers were amazing. Showed up exactly when they said they would, did an amazing job, were friendly and worked from the moment they showed up until they finished hours later. I could not have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend this company for a quality experience and productRobert S.
- Business Description:Located in Memphis, Tennessee, Roof MD LLC is an established roofing services company known for offering reliable, quality services for all of your roofing needs. Our team of professionals specializes in roofing insurance claims and we offer the latest in energy-efficient products. Roof repair and installation are our top services and every job is completed in a professional, timely manner to protect your investment in your home. We are the only roofing company recommended by Memphis Code Enf..Recent Review:Glenn and Greg were very responsive throughout the entire process, their roofing services are competitively priced and they were patient with all of my questions, and I had a lot of them. If you are concerned about whether they have proper credentials, they have them all and do not mind providing customers with proof of workers comp, general liability, etc. and they are licensed contractors in the state of TN. Glenn was punctual and he always kept in contact with us. They did the work on my uncle's home and were finished in about 5-6 hours and the noise was minimal. Even the neighbors in the area were impressed with how quick and efficient the contractors worked. We had a very good experience with Roof MD and if you choose them, you can rest assured you are in good handsChandra P.
- Business Description:2014 Super Service Award winner. We are a mobile screen company. You Call We Screen! Locally owned and operated for 22 years in the Memphis area.Recent Review:Phil was prompt and extremely helpful. Despite the small task required he took the time to teach and inform. Thank you Phil. Your service is exceptional.Jeff M.
- Business Description:Aaron Austin Custom Blinds is a premier provider of custom window coverings. We have over 15 years experience, and are based in the Midsouth. We offer custom products and services to bring a touch of warmth and quality to your home. Our service includes free in home consultations, free estimates, and quality Graber products, along with other quality brands of window coverings.You will be impressed both with our local service and our national quality. We will walk you through the process of me..Recent Review:We had a great experience with Aaron Austin Custom Blinds. Mark Williams came out when he said he would and gave us a very reasonable quote. Significantly less than some other quotes we received. He had samples in hand and answered all of my questions. He measured everything and was able to give me the quote right away. Oh and I appreciated him taking my call and returning my texts quickly. We are so happy with the end product and was also impressed with the 7-10 day order to install timeline. Overall great experience! Highly recommend!Michelle B.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to de..Recent Review:Arrived on time, work completed by end of day, looks good1550.00Thomas O.
- Business Description:RPM stands for RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE. We are a complete concierge for all of your home maintenance and repair needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Family owned and operated since 2006Recent Review:Fielding and Jonathan Belt provided me with quick and professional service for a home attic repair. They are very personable, professional, on time, and reasonably priced. I was completely satisfied with the work they did and will use them again. I would highly recommend them for any home repair projectBob B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Proactive service is the backbone of our business. Alluvion Construction is a family owned and operated company. We have built our business through hard work and competitive pricing. From municipal paving and parking lot maintenance to welding and iron work there is no task we cannot handle. We offer dependable, high quality service and complete client satisfaction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Cordova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bailey Industries1022 N Germantown Pkwy
- Belk Brothers RPM, LLCP.O. Box 1131
- Best Deal On Blinds Of Memphis8459 Bazemore Rd
- BETTY'S DESIGNERS CHOICE15771 HIGHWAY 51 S
- Binswanger Glass965 Ridge Lake Blvd Ste 305
- Blind Ambition Of Tennessee LLC2602 Faxon Ave
- BLINDS ETC4977 Chickasaw Rd
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- BOYD'S INTERIOR DESIGN7847 Farmington Blvd
- BRINGLE'S BLINDS2899 Cayce Rd
- Bailey Industries
- Cristofir Bradley Cabinetry1186 Sledge Ave
- Cristofir Bradley Cabinetry
- Discount Window Treatments7741 Hwy 59 S
- Discount Window Treatments
- Gotcha Covered of West Tennessee8427 Sartori Dr
- Gotcha Covered of West Tennessee
- Lowes430 S Germantown Pkwy
- Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC4559 Tutwiler Ave.
- Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC
- QUALITY CARPET & INTERIORS6229 HWY 305 N
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- QUALITY CARPET & INTERIORS
- The Drapery Lady6683 Hartford Drive
- The Drapery Lady
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR