To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Brunswick, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Brunswick
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and ShuttersWe had a great experience with Aaron Austin Custom Blinds. Mark Williams came out when he said he would and gave us a very reasonable quote. Significantly less than some other quotes we received. He had samples in hand and answered all of my questions. He measured everything and was able to give me the quote right away. Oh and I appreciated him taking my call and returning my texts quickly. We are so happy with the end product and was also impressed with the 7-10 day order to install timeline. Overall great experience! Highly recommend!
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and ShuttersI highly recommend Aaron Austin Custom Shutters and Blinds. Mark is absolutely fantastic. We had custom blinds installed in our new construction home in September and could not be happier. Our products arrived quickly and were ready to be installed as soon as we moved in. Our cost was about half of the other companies I interviewed, and throughout the process, Mark was available to meet with us and answer all our questions, and we were able to add to our order with no delays. We are so happy with the company that we just ordered additional solar shades for our exterior doors. Mark is the sole owner and installer and is part of this community-not a chain or franchise. He takes pride in his business and it shows. He’s a pleasure to work with and you won’t be disappointe
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsWhat a great company to do business with. From the salesman to the installers to the quality of the product, it was a great experience. Wish all business encounters were this good. No pressure sales and the professionalism and friendliness made us feel respected by the company. The installers were amazing. Showed up exactly when they said they would, did an amazing job, were friendly and worked from the moment they showed up until they finished hours later. I could not have asked for a better experience. I HIGHLY recommend this company for a quality experience and product
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsVery easy to work with. I called and made an apt for an estimate. Larry Came outand was super friendly and professional. They made it extremely easy To pick out blinds, measured everything, and ordered for us. Same with install. Professional, polite, and did a great job. We couldn’t be happier. These are the people you want to do your blinds or shutters
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsThey were excellent, in fact they are going to do my whole house. They quoted me at an excellent price.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsThey were awesome. They were very good. The sales guy was really nice and polite. He was very honest and very helpful. They came on time and did the job neatly. They did the job to our satisfaction.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsVery satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the blinds and shutters. Very courteous. Professionally installed. No complaints.
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsWe wanted to install plantation shutters in our family room. I found Wholesale Shutters on Angie's List and scheduled an in home consultation with Larry. He arrived on time and prepared. He brought brochures and sample shutters for us to choose from. He measured the windows, and provided an estimate to order and install shutters for four interior windows. The wood stains of the sample did not exactly match our trim, so he created a custom stain for us, and mailed us a sample for confirmation. The shutters arrived as expected, about six weeks after the order. The installer called to schedule the installation, and show up on time and was prepared. He worked quickly and efficiently to remove the old window hardware (curtain hooks) and to install the shutters. The shutters look fabulous. We could not be more pleased with this purchase or this contractor
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsI have updated the report to correct my error in the price rating. It should have been an A. Sorry for the mistake. First let me apologize for not submitting this report before now. We contacted Wholesale Shutters and Blinds back in July of this year for a quote on shutters for the living room, back door, and dining room. Freddie Bargiacchi brought out shutter samples, took all of the measurements, and gave us a quote on the spot. We decided to go with them because the pricing was very reasonable and Freddie was a pleasure to work with. Once the shutters were ready, Freddie came out did the installation himself, since he handles both sales and installation, and they look fantastic. Freddie did a very professional job with the installation and was in and out in no time, which tells me he is spot on with his measurements. A few weeks later we had Freddie measure the front windows for blinds, we didn't go with the shutters only because our dogs love to look out the front windows, and after all you do have to keep their priorities in mind. After a few more weeks we had Freddie come out and measure the master bedroom windows and they as before, look fantastic. Once the kitchen is finished we will have Freddie come out and take measurements for shutters there also. The faux blinds are ok, each individual will have to make the decision as go with wood or faux. Of course it may be that the shutters look so good that my opinion may be slanted. It's the dogs fault. I highly suggest that if you are looking at shutters that you contact Wholesale Shutters and Blinds. Freddie is excellent to work with, he shows great pride in his work ethic
- Wholesale Shutters & BlindsIt went great. I have used Larry in the past and knew his reputation and quality of work. The installers were great and very professional. They were polite , on time and the experience was worth it all. I love my my new Plantation Shutters and would highly recommend Larry Osborne for the job.
Window Treatment Services in Brunswick
- Business Description:At Wholesale Shutters & Blinds, our customers always come first! We are a family business, locally owned for over 30 years. Our employees have years of experience in their respective fields, and we offer lifetime warranties on our products. We specialize only in interior shutters, shades and blinds, so you can be confident you will receive expert advice and great service. We are committed to providing USA-made and sourced products. Our solid wood products are "finished" in our local Memp..Recent Review:Two installers came, and they were very good. I am very satisfied and would recommended to anyone who is looking for a good quality shutters. And of course, the quality of shutters is very good, and they matched the color to our window frames almost perfect. <br /Misook D.
- Business Description:Located in Memphis, Tennessee, Roof MD LLC is an established roofing services company known for offering reliable, quality services for all of your roofing needs. Our team of professionals specializes in roofing insurance claims and we offer the latest in energy-efficient products. Roof repair and installation are our top services and every job is completed in a professional, timely manner to protect your investment in your home. We are the only roofing company recommended by Memphis Code Enf..Recent Review:Overall, it went well. RoofMD worked with my insurance company to get the best results. The work was scheduled and some quickly. There were a few small problems that happened (exposed nail heads, vent pipes knocked loose). These shouldn't have happened but they did. However, they corrected the problems immediately when brought to their attention. Even 2 years after the work was done, I had a section of ridge caps come off due to poor fastening by the workers. RoofMD sent a crew out the next day to repair the roof. A+customer serviceJeffery W.
- Business Description:Aaron Austin Custom Blinds is a premier provider of custom window coverings. We have over 15 years experience, and are based in the Midsouth. We offer custom products and services to bring a touch of warmth and quality to your home. Our service includes free in home consultations, free estimates, and quality Graber products, along with other quality brands of window coverings.You will be impressed both with our local service and our national quality. We will walk you through the process of me..Recent Review:In light of our struggling economy, we like to choose American-made products and local small businesses when we require specific goods and services, which is why we selected Graber Blinds as the source of the wooden blinds we needed to complement the Pella windows we just installed throughout our home, but equally important, why we opted to have Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and Shutters of Germantown install these blinds in our home. <br /> Graber Blinds are, without question, a quality product, and we are imminently pleased with the size, color, design and durability of these authentic wood blinds, and above all, with the obvious precision by which our blinds were manufactured. Moreover, Graber wastes no time in processing custom orders. From the time they received our order, our blinds were ready to ship to Aaron Austin Custom blinds in less than a week. <br /> Mark Williams is the owner of AA Custom Blinds and Shutters, a genuine "Mom and Pop" business he and his wife founded several years ago. They are very congenial folks and work as a team when it comes to taking window measurements, creating an estimate and ultimately installing the blinds. They were punctual when they arrived to give us an estimate, and the price they gave us (which included puchase and installation) was very reasonable -- good, in fact, so much so that I would be willing to bet that they undercut Lowe's or Home Depot prices by a large percentage. <br /> The only difficulty came in the anticipated delivery and installation of the blinds. Mark indicated that the blinds, once ordered, would be shipped to his business address "within 5 to 7 working days", and he would be able to install them shortly thereafter. <br /> Heartened by that, we wrote AA Custom Blinds and Shutters a sizeable check as our down payment to initiate the order. This was on October 4. <br /> However, three weeks (and 15 working days) later, when we heard absolutely nothing from AA Custom Blinds, I called Mark and asked him why there was a delay. He replied: "We were wondering about that ourselves...", and suggested that perhaps Graber Blinds had to order a particular or special wood to complete our order, but promised to "check on it". As I doubted oak is such short supply these days, moments after I ended my conversation with Mark I called the Customer Service center at Graber Blinds using the 1-800 number displayed on their website, and was told by a very gracious Graber representative that they (Graber) had only received our fax-ed order from AA Custom Blinds and Shuttes just three days earlier (on October 22) <strong><em>eighteen</em></strong> <strong><em>days</em></strong> after I handed Mark Williams our deposit check. <br /> In customary Graber fashion, the young lady assured me that the order had already been processed and manufactured, and was already in the final stages of production, which was packaging and shipment. <br /> Interestingly enough, Mark's wife called me within an hour after I made my phone call to Graber, and informed me in somewhat vague terms that Graber had apparently been experiencing some difficulty with their suppliers, as some had gone out of business, thereby slowing Graber's production schedule. Well, that's plausible, I suppose, but this explanation was remarkably different from what I had just been told by Graber's Customer Service center. It's been some time since I was privy to a such an awkward and unrehearsed tap dance, and that came nearly a decade ago when I crossed my arms across my chest and ordered one of my then college-age sons to "approach the bench" and explain why his latest semester grades had fallen from "all A's" (in the spring) to "all C's" (in the fall). Will the defendant please? <br /> Mark and his wife finally arrived at our home on Nov. 2, two days shy of a month, to install our blinds, and they did indeed worked quickly and efficiently to complete the project. Without a doubt the work that they do is very professional, with no missteps and absolutely no mess. <br /> If there is a caveat here, please know that AA Custom Blinds and Shutters performs a substantial amount of commercial work (apartments and offices, for example), and they also work as subcontracting installers for "brick and mortar" hardware stores like Lowe's or Home Depot. Their prices are very reasonable, but it seems obvious and imperative that if you choose to have Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and Shutters install new window treatments in your home, <strong><em>demand</em></strong> a <strong><em>specific date</em></strong> of installation, and have that written into your work order. Failing that, just ask Mark Williams what his definition of "FAST DELIVERY" is. After all, that term is prominently displayed on his business card. <br /Douglas S.
- Business Description:We are a local, veteran owned small business, with over 20 years experience in the Home Improvement Field. Our vast experience in a wide variety of services bring additional value to each and every project. We take pride in our quality of work, commitment to outstanding results, our In-house Professionally Trained Home Improvement Technicians and our Customers Satisfaction! We know that every project is different and that each one requires personalized craftsmanship and attention to de..Recent Review:Excellent! Eric and Neading were A ++++++. Doors look amazing. All the previous gaps are gone! He even went above and beyond weatherproofing and sealing around the dog door! Will definitely use again.Ellie K.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:<p>Installing something this large and heavy probably should be done by a professional but I tackled it myself. The installation</p> <p>is fairly straightforward as long as you have something solid to bolt the brackets to. We have been using this awing now for</p> <p>two seasons and I can tell you that it is German Engineering at it finest. Extremely well made and the full cassette Venezia model</p> <p>not only looks sharp but it protects the awning material from the elements which I expect will mean a longer life. We looked at</p> <p>other products before buying this one and nothing comes close to RetractableAwings.com in terms of quality. Remember that</p> <p>you are sitting under this thing so you want it to be safe in any weather. We actually just purchased a second Venezia awing</p> <p>and that is going up now. Eric at RetractableAwings.com has been great to work with and created renderings for us to</p> <p>visualize the awing on the house before we bought it and then stepped me through the purchase process. They also have</p> <p>great technical and parts support should you need it. I would rate them at the very top of their business. </pA H.
- Business Description:2014 Super Service Award winner. We are a mobile screen company. You Call We Screen! Locally owned and operated for 22 years in the Memphis area.Recent Review:Very responsive and courteous from the very first phone call. Showed up on time went straight to work. Finished the same day had a question about some rattling in a couple of screens the next day they came out right away quickly explained what the issue was and fixed it in about 20 minutes. They also checked every window in the house to be sure there were no other issues. Was very pleased with this company in every way. Would recommend them without reservation. <br /Wanda O.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:They shipped the order before we had completed it online. Wrong color, wrong sizes. We had to argue about the order even though we had placed the order on hold. I would not recommend them to a friend.Rob M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:There was a problem with one of the blinds not including the liner as ordered. It took a couple of calls to get it replaced but they came through with a new blind pretty quickly. Would order from them again.Candi H.
- Business Description:Handyman home services is your all in one company. We offer superior work that Is 100% satisfaction guarnteed at discount prices. We are family owned and operated.
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Brunswick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and Shutters2133 Cranbrook Dr
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
- Aaron Austin Custom Blinds and Shutters
- Belk Brothers RPM, LLCP.O. Box 1131
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
- Binswanger Glass965 Ridge Lake Blvd Ste 305
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
- BLINDS ETC4977 Chickasaw Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38117
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- BOYD'S INTERIOR DESIGN7847 Farmington Blvd
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
- BRINGLE'S BLINDS2899 Cayce Rd
Byhalia, Mississippi 38611
- Belk Brothers RPM, LLC
- Cristofir Bradley Cabinetry1186 Sledge Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
- Cristofir Bradley Cabinetry
- Discount Window Treatments7741 Hwy 59 S
Mason, Tennessee 38049
- Discount Window Treatments
- Express Shutters & Blinds4911 Quince Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38117
- Express Shutters & Blinds
- J. A. and Son Services127 Cotton Ridge cv South
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
- J. A. and Son Services
- Lowes430 S Germantown Pkwy
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
- MidSouth Installs8406 Centerhill Rd.
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- MidSouth Installs
- Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC4559 Tutwiler Ave.
Memphis, Tennessee 38122
- Neading Remodeling & Home Services, LLC
- Pro Stone Kitchen And Bath8855 Cypress Woods Ln
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- Pro Stone Kitchen And Bath
- QUALITY CARPET & INTERIORS6229 HWY 305 N
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
- QUALITY CARPET & INTERIORS
- The Drapery Lady6683 Hartford Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- The Drapery Lady
- Wholesale Shutters & Blinds1981 Vanderhorn Dr
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- Wholesale Shutters & Blinds