Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC

1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd

Greer, SC 29650

03/20/2017

Julius T.

Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.

Description of Work
Survey of property prior to landscaping

10/13/2016

Kelvin S.

I sent an email from Angie's List and never got a reply. I did further research and found a phone number different from on Angie's List and the surveyor answered immediately. I discussed the requirements and he asked me to email him pictures of the two surveys that I had done earlier (one in 1997 when I purchased the property, and the other a few months ago by a different surveyor). The email address was different from the one on Angie's List. After a few days I sent the pictures in an email. I never got a reply to the email or a callback. I called the number on which I spoke to the surveyor and left voice mails a few times but got no reply. The last time I called the number I got a message that the voice mailbox was full. Time period 2016-09-03 my email to 2016-09-20 was my last call.

Description of Work
I needed a second opinion survey because one neighbor did not agree with the one that I had done a few months earlier.

05/14/2015

Terry A.

Description of Work
Residential lot survey and plat

11/18/2014

Charles B.

Description of Work
Surveyed property. Added approx. 1/4 acre to existing lot.

10/31/2014

Jayne S.

04/08/2014

james L.

They were GREAT!!! I was very happy with their services, would use them again and absolutely recommend them. We were working on a new house construction - time was tight and info had to be accurate as measurements were very tight. They were very polite and professional and very easy to work with. Absolutely no complaints or reservations.

Description of Work
boundary survey

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC

How is Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC overall rated?

Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC open?

Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC is open:

What payment options does Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC provide

Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offer free estimates?

Ask Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC for details on free project estimates.

Does Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC?

Yes, Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offers warranties.

What services does Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offer?

Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC offers the following services: We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC.