Bishop's Cleaning & Restoration LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 811

Inman, SC 29349

Additional phones (828) 287-5685 (North Carolina), (864) 706-5518. Family owned. See website for additional services. Award winning. Award winning.

07/04/2017

Nitin S.

The guys were on the job right on time every day. The quality is great. Very helpful and courteous crew.

Description of Work
Painting jobs in two rooms of which one was a 2-story great room.

Category interior painters

01/13/2015

Bobbie W.

Description of Work
Restored a burned-out house. The interior had to be pretty much gutted and rebuilt. They handled the entire job and I was very pleased.

04/18/2014

Hadley M.

Description of Work
Water mitigation and restoration after two water pipes burst during the cold snap in January. Overall our experience was a good one compared to other stories I've heard about dealing with general contractors. The entire kitchen and dining area had to be redone - sheetrock, flooring, painting, fixtures, | |cabinetry etc. Bishop' s provided a good solid work product. |Communication was open, schedule stayed on track. We had |a few minor snafus at the end but those issues were quickly |resolved.

Category carpet cleaners, woodworking, interior painters

05/28/2013

Sheila W.

The crews were great. They arrived on time and worked all day without having to run off to get parts etc. their supervisor checked in regularly and brought the supplies needed. They were respectful of our property and two dogs. They cleaned up at the end of each day, returned switch covers to the proper place and tried to return my house to some kind of order before leaving. I would definitely ask them to do work for me again. I've given their information to several friends.

Description of Work
Finished boxing basement windows, put up two doors , hung Sheetrock, then painted full area, put up molding. Painted upstairs interior then painted outside.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

02/27/2013

BEVERLY T.

They always do a great job. It is the only business that I have worked with that gives you a thank you note after having them do work. They are very personable and they provide great customer service. They do excellent work with the carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

09/04/2012

Juanita P.

Came in response to an emergency situation created by a hidden dishwasher leak. Worked with the insurance company to make the process so much easier. Work was completed as scheduled and in a very timely manner. The job was thorough and high quality.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged cabinets, hardwoods, removed and replaced granite and backsplash. Properly dried interior and crawlspace so that more damage would not occur.

Category water damage restoration

05/24/2012

Linda G.

As for the carpet cleaning, they left residue on the steps that I had to clean up and they did not do well on a couple of stains. Stains are still there. The air duct cleaning and crawlspace fogging did not eliminate odor. One employee lit a cigarette up right at the crawlspace door during the fogging. I was told there would be no smoking on my property. I cannot stand cigarette smoke and have bad allergies. When I told him to put it out he got mad. They seemed to do okay on the duct cleaning but they did not do well on the fogging of crawlspace. The smell was still there as strong as before. When I called to complain, they kept dodging me and I finally got hold of the manager and he was rude with me and told me they went by there and could not smell anything. He was very nasty with me. He did apologize for the smoker and would deal with him.

Description of Work
They came out to clean carpet. They were punctual. The carpet cleaners were professional. They also came back another time to clean my air ducts and fog the crawlspace. The house had a very strong musty odor and they said what they were going to do would do the trick and the smell would be gone. They were not professional.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

04/22/2012

Louis V.

Bishop's employees arrived as scheduled and did a great job. In addition to painting the shutters, they provided a complete selection of paint color tabs to allow us to properly match the existing shutter color, then went to the store and purchased the paint. The work was done professionally and the result was excellent.

Description of Work
Bishop's painted the our window shutters.

Category house painters

04/05/2012

BEVERLY T.

It was very good in every way.

Description of Work
I asked the company to clean the carpet in an apartment and they did a great job and did it exactly when they promised.. That is why I have used them in the past and will continue to call them whenever I need carpet cleaning services.

09/08/2011

Beverly R.

Excellent.

Description of Work
The service was excellent. My appointment was 8:30; the crew arrived at 8:15. They immediately began to work. The two man crew cleaned a large living room, dining room, and den. They worked quickly but efficiently. I would recommend Bishop's Cleaning & Restoration LLC to my family and friends.

08/04/2011

kathleen F.

Why provide an email if they don't respond

Description of Work
Emailed them requesting an appointment and never got a response.

07/15/2011

Wolfgang H.

They took a little longer than I thought they would. The cleaning job that they did was really well, but there were some stains that they could not get out. The rug smells really clean. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I hired them.

09/23/2010

Mary H.

The technicians were on time, very nice and did a thorough job. My carpets look great. They took my area rug and cleaned it off site. A couple days later, it was returned fresh and clean. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed our carpet and an area rug cleaned. A representative from Bishop's first came out to give an estimate. He accomodated my schedule and was very pleasant. I was given a reasonable price for the job and set a date for the technicians to come out.

09/17/2010

Cathy M.

The guys were on time and the job was completed earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in several rooms and added scotch guard.

10/30/2009

Joseph E.

We has a few small rooms where carpet needed cleaning as well as an oriental rug. Mr. Bishop came out and measured all carpets and explained in detail how they would be cleaned. Two of his employees arrived a few days later on time and cleaned the carpets to our satisfaction. They also cleaned the oriental rug very well and returned it when they said they would. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned 836 square feet of carpet in house and carried an oriental rug (88 sq ft) to store to clean and returned two days later.

09/01/2009

Janet S.

Contacted them due to comments on Angie's list. Came next businees day to give a FREE estimate. Not at all pushy which I like. I got a price for carpet and furniture cleaning, however, decided only to get carpet cleaned. Called back the afternoon we got the estimate and they scheduled for the next morning between 815 and 830. They arrived promptly as promised, moved furniture and got started. Very fast process and really did a great job. Left paper to walk on and under the furniture. Said should be dry w/in a few hours but tonight is still damp feeling to me. I am VERY pleased however and would suggest to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet that had never been cleaned professionally in 20 years. There were some spots that were really bad and they didn't come out completely but carpet really looks good.

03/05/2009

It went just fine.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in one room. The minimum charge was $75 and in hind-sight I have wondered why I didn't ask (or why they did not tell me) how many rooms could be cleaned for $75.00. The job was done promptly and adequately.

09/25/2008

Carol H.

Based on a previous report in Angie's List, I made an appointment for Bishop's Cleaning and Restoration to clean the carpet in my 92-year-old mother's house. The house is 6 years old and has off-white berber carpet in the living room, hall and 3 bedrooms. The carpet had never been professionally cleaned since the house was built, and there were some assorted small stains throughout the house. There was also one really bad stain of unknown origin in the master bedroom, which I knew would be impossible to get up. On the day of the appointment, two young men (Mike and Wayne) showed up a few minutes EARLY, talk about being prompt!! They were very polite and professional and got right to the business of cleaning the carpet. They were very efficient and thorough, moving and replacing every piece of furniture that I felt needed to be moved (Some pieces were extremely heavy and didn't need to be moved anyway). They were very considerate of my mother, who uses a walker and sits in an electric lift chair recliner most of the time; they let her stay in her chair right up to the last minute, when the chair had to be moved; then they got her back in her chair in short order. Before they left, the cleaners made sure there was plastic or styrofoam underneath all the furniture that had been moved. Finally, they laid out a long roll of heavy duty "traffic" paper for us to walk on while the carpet was drying. That was really nice, as the wheels on my mother's walker has a tendency to leave black rubber marks on any flooring that is wet. I was very pleased and satisfied with the work these young men did. Although they couldn't get up the "impossible" stain in the MBR, they managed to lighten it up quite a bit, and the rest of the stains in the house were completely removed. The cost was fair, although elsewhere in this survey I had to report that the final cost was more than the original estimate, but that was because I had originally forgotten to state that I wanted the carpet Scotchguarded upon completion. I will most definitely plan to use Bishop's again in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned and scotchguarded carpet in a small 3BR house.

09/22/2008

Randall R.

My experience overall was satisfying. They came when they said they would come which is always a big thing. They also did a good job, we have light carpeting and it's just my husband and I and we take very good care of our carpeting and it looks good even after 9 years due to our care and their cleaning.

Description of Work
They came and cleaned our carpets. We have stairs and about 2200 square ft mostly carpeting.

11/18/2007

Marilyn K.

Punctual, did an excellent job, including pet stains and some heavy soil. We had moved the furniture except for the heavy pieces. We have used them before and they always leave plastic under furniture feet and paper to walk on until the carpet has dried. Price included a 10% repeat customer discount and a fuel surcharge.

Description of Work
Two men cleaned carpet in 4 rooms, hall & stairs (approximately 800 sq ft).

04/19/2007

GAIL M.

I was very happy with these guys. They showed up on time and did the work. They moved my furniture for me and then moved it back exactly where it was. The cleaning made my house smell so good and the service was excellent.

Description of Work
I had them clean my plush carpet in the long hallway, bedroom and dinning room of my house. They also removed some spots on two rugs.

06/30/2006

These folks were very professional and hardworking people. They came out right on time and they were a very well rounded company. They even moved my furniture in our bedroom. Our bedroom carpet and windows looked great.

Description of Work
They cleaned about twenty of our windows on the inside and out and they also cleaned our bedroom carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning

06/30/2006

The same people came out each time unless there was just no way they could make it. They came out every two weeks and I trusted the ones that have been coming out. They did a real good job of cleaning and I felt their price was pretty fair.

Description of Work
They vacuumed, dusted, did the mopping and cleaned the carpet. They would do whatever we asked of them.

Category house cleaning

06/21/2006

Their service was just excellent, and the carpet was cleaned very nicely. They used scotch guard on the carpet, and they were great about moving all the furniture around. We have used this service before, and we are always satisfied with the results of our carpet. The carpet always smells great and dries very clean looking.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in five rooms of our two-story home.

Carolina Ductmasters, Inc.

Our company has been in operation and servicing the entire Southeast through our offices in Asheville, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina, since August 1997. Carolina Ductmasters Inc. cleans and services both residential and commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Charlotte, NCair ducts. We are also available for NC chimney sweeps, inspection, and repairs of dryer vents, fireplace, and chimney,We are also available for dryer vents, fireplace and chimney cleaning, inspections, and repairs.

NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal.

2022 Super Service Award

Sanchez Pressure Washing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in pressure washing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, & concrete cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Satisfaction

Cleaning & restoration, board up, roofs, hook up, water extraction, tree/branch/debris removal, deodorizing buildings, fire damage restoration & contents storage facility.