If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Pageland, SC
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Pageland
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCMasle and his team were early to work, clean, responsive, friendly and respectful...basically everything you seek in people you hire and rarely get. I would absolutely recommend them, and if I purchase another house that needs work, they’ll be my first call. Thank you, Masle.
- BNS ServicesThe services were well-done and timely. The workers were easy to work with and pleasant to be around. They surveyed and analyzed the problems and gave a fair estimate of the cost to repair. They were a joy to work with!
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairIt has been six months since the work was done and all is well. They arrived on the day and time that was agreed upon - the job lasted about a week. All of their employees were professional, cleared away debris - I would not hesitate in recommending or using them again. We have had one or two questions since the job was done and they were very responsive
- Carolyn Basement TechnologiesFirst of all, I had problems in my basement with flooding and when I had to run my ac unit alot more I thought that was the problem but I had the gentleman from the Carolyn basement company come and check out the problem they were very fast and accurate it didn't take them very long to find out what was going on and when they came to do the job we agreed they actually cut me a great price instead of what we agreed to I can't say one bad thing about these guys and I had warranty I couldn't match anywhere els
- Carolina Mold Solutions LLCJoel and his team did a wonderful job. They are a knowledgeable and professional team. We are 100% satisfied, with the work rendered!! Through-out the process, Joel will keep you updated of their progress. I highly recommend this team!! When you find cost-efficient quality work/workers, you have something special. Thank you Joel and the Carolina Aire & Mole Solution Team!!! You guys are Great and highly recommended!!
- All Dry Of The Carolinas IncAll aspects of the service were prompt and professional. An estimate and proposal was constructed after our needs and desires were discussed. Financing options were offered. The work was done efficiently and to our satisfaction. The crew of installers were very courteous and cleaned up well afterward. The owner of the company, John Mitchell was involved with some aspects, a few rough spots in the road, so to speak, but all turned out well. In case you are curious, the rough spots included some confusion about the location of the Sanidry and duct system, a TV cable being damaged, and the first Sanidry having a defect that had to be replaced in the first month. It has a 5 yr warranty. The only thing I wish was different is that the access door to the formally dirt crawl space would be more easly opened. It is a sheet of hard insulation/foam type material that is screwed in with multiple screws. If you want to go into the space it takes a good screw driver, dexterity, strength, and time. Otherwise, we are very happy with the system and show it off to everyone who comes to visit
Basement Waterproofers in Pageland
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your researchDana A.
- Business Description:Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pr..Recent Review:Very pleasant experience with everyone that performed services, Oscar, Andrew and Antoni very professional. They went above and beyond and explained everything in lay mans terms, so I could understand what was being performedReta H.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:Made sure all was properly installed and working appropriatelyWinston K.
- Business Description:Having worked in the various trades inside the construction industry as a sub-contractor for many years, my hands-on experience has given me a unique advantage in today’s competitive and confusing contracting environment. I have worked with several local companies in the Charlotte market which has helped me acquire specialized training and experience in a variety of areas not commonly taught at the class room level. After working with these companies as a sub-contractor for many years, I have..Recent Review:The crew was prompt. Cleaned out debris left behind by previous owners. Removed old insulation and installed new. I asked about radiant heat barrier for one room. They quoted and completed that the second day while finishing the crawl space. They did accidentally pull out the cable to Att while in the crawl space, but helped thread the cable back up thru the floorJULIE B.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down ..Recent Review:Larry came out for the initial inspection and explained everything clearly with pictures. All technicians were very professional. Olen and TJ did the lion share of the work and kept me informed on their progress and the condition of my crawlspace. I have a 3100 square foot house and about a 1600 square foot crawlspace. HVAC unit was leaking water under house for a while, which made it very wet under there. Insulation was falling down and saturated. All the insulation was removed, crawlspace is now clean, dry, and mold is gone. Encapsulation and Dehumidifier should keep it that way for years to come. Olen and TJ deserve a raiseBruce D.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..
- Business Description:We Are Your Charlotte Crawl Space Repair Experts Building Trust, One Crawl Space at a Time! At Crawl Space Brothers, our technicians are experts in crawl space encapsulation, vapor barriers, dehumidifiers, mold removal, basement waterproofing, mold remediation, drainage systems, spray foam insulation, sump pumps, humidity control, and using the latest technology to protect your home and family. We go out of our way to extend every courtesy and consideration in customer service, protecting th..Recent Review:They were Awesome!! Explained everything in detail, with way more info than than the other 2 companies I got quotes from. I asked if full encapsulation was required (about twice the price), and was told no, partial encapsulation would work for me. So didn’t try to oversell me. Showed up on time, everyone from beginning to end was extremely professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDJAMES M.
- Business Description:Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC. Biotek provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely ..Recent Review:Very well. Professional staff. Work was completed in timely mannerKathy J.
- Business Description:Brewton Renovations Concord, NC, 28025 (704) 200-5467 Brewton Renovations is a Residential Renovation Contractor in Concord, NC, 28025. Call us to make sure you are turning to the right people! Harrisburg, NC; Residential Renovation, Structural Repair, Water Damage Restoration, Termite Damage Repair, Residential Structural Repair https://brewtonrenovations.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mineral Springs
- Heath Springs
- Van Wyck
- Indian Trail
- Fort Lawn
waterproofing contractors in Pageland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBM Construction14 South Greenwood AVE
Ware Shoals, South Carolina
- Biotek Environmental Mold Removal 534 St Andrews Rd Ste A
Columbia, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BBM Construction
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Mount Valley Foundation Services2110 Commerce Dr
Cayce, South Carolina
- Mount Valley Foundation Services
- No Escape Intergrated Pest Control2748 Bay View Rd
Branchville, South Carolina
- No Escape Intergrated Pest Control