Top Homes Construction, LLC

Based In

Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

handyman
Shiplap, painting, etc...

Since 2009, Top Homes Construction LLC has been specializing in any type of Remodeling or New Addition services within the home. We offer flooring, bathroom remodeling, new balconies, fencing, siding and much more! We're an owner operated business and we take pride in our work. We are trustworthy and extremely hard workers so you know you get what you pay for. We're offering free estimates so please call or click for an estimate today! ...
Handymen Project - Image

tile installation

interior painting (9)electrician (5)home remodeling (4)house cleaning (4)drywall (4)plumbers (3)marble & granite (2)handyman (2)closet design (2)patio enclosures (1)house painting (1)architect (1)

04/20/2021

The team at Top Homes Construction did a very nice job remodeling our bathroom, and, they did it on time. We asked for a completion date of x and they beat it by 2 days, with no overruns (cost target was hit). We recommend Top Homes Construction for any remodeling work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2021

03/26/2021

TOP Home Construction saved my life. They helped get my office ready at a really fast speed with the best quality. I was able to have an excelente communication with them super collaborative. The best part is the quality and accuracy of work. They were able to finish my office on time. I will recommend them to anyone with no doubt. You guys did a great job and thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint,New wall,Electrical,Plumbing,Cleaning.

CATEGORY electrician,house cleaning,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

03/15/2021

(Work was done on 2 separate condos. The first was extensive shower remodel along w sink updates. The second condo was an extensive complete remodel) I have worked with many contractors from remodels to complete custom home builds - Top Home Construction has been one of my very favorites bc of their ability and willingness to stay working on the job (not continually putting me on the back burner),...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Separate Condos - Complete Update/Remodel

CATEGORY closet systems,countertops,electrician,house cleaning,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

Photo for Top Homes Construction, LLC - Based In, Myrtle Beach, SC - 39266756

03/12/2021

The service was excellent and exceeded our expectations! They were professional, honest, fast, on time, and I would absolutely hire them again!! Awesome work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build new wall,install new door,Paint ,cleanning.

CATEGORY drywall,house cleaning,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

03/12/2021

The workers very polite and on time. Amazing communication before/ after work, price extremely reasonable, workers did a clean and fast work. Excellent results! I will hire them back for another projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room addition

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

Photo for Top Homes Construction, LLC - Based In, Myrtle Beach, SC - 39251300

02/03/2021

Top Homes was awesome. They worked hard to add a covered porch to our back patio. They also completed electrical work to install a fan. Alex and his crew were wonderful to work with. They were great with communication and always willing to go the extra mile. We would recommend them over anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/07/2021

Alex and Ramon were clear and concise with what we wanted. They provided excellent communication and the final product was more amazing than I ever imagined it could be! Their workers showed up on time and stayed late to make sure the project was done before the time promised. I am definitely going to hire Top Homes Construction again for all my future needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ENTERTAINMENT CENTER FOR TV

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/07/2020

Hellow. My name is klaus Rangel, and i had the greatest experience with top homes construction. They did exactly everything that my wife asked. Thank you much for the services, you guys did a tremendous work in my house, and the best part is that my wife loved 🙏🏼

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,picture framing,house cleaning,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

11/30/2020

It was the best. They showed up on the right time, very clean, quick response, and did a great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did framing, drywall, and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/25/2020

This is a very trustworthy company and they do a great job.I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY closet systems,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

General Construction Services, Interior Home Improvements, New Construction, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Re-Construction, Countertops, General Remodeling, Framing, Balconies, Fencing, Siding and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check