Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Manning, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Manning
- MC ServicesOnce I found the plans I liked for my new home, Mr Evans was quick to start with finding who we needed to start work asap. They started work in mid September of 2008 and was finished with my home in March of 2009. The work was beautiful. Mr Evans was very helpful with suggestions any time I needed I guide in the right direction....looking for fixtures for lighting, bathroom and kitchen. Mr Evans likes to know things are done right the first time. If he sees a mistake; he makes sure it is corrected immediately. My home is beautiful and I love every moment spent in it
- RONALD AVANT MASONARYMr. Avant and his workers arrived on the day promised and finished the job the next day. We are very happy with our porch.
- Thomas Atwood MasonryExcellent work by father / son team. A little hard to contact but best pricing. He took my small job when others in Clinton and Laurens would not do it. Arrived on time, stayed to get the jobs done, and even seeded a portion of the yard by the sidewalk at no additional cost.
- James Smith Masonry LLCMr. Smith and his crew built the columns as requested, in a timely manner. They cleaned up the work area. I was very satisfied.
- Blue Ridge MasonaryVery professional, he is here all the time. He has been in and out of the house without any supervision. Great guy and very courteous.
- D & D STONE WORKSHe told us it would solidify and harden and it would be just like concrete but it never hardened. We then found out that we weren't getting concrete. We in fact received slate. We wanted a job like our neighbors, and they received concrete, which is something we never received. The slate still needs to be sealed. This is most important, he told us he was going to the job with his own hands. This was not true at all. He had a Hispanic man come out and do the job instead. He said that it would be completely turnkey but he never finished the project. At one point he brought out a bucket of sand and told my husband to finish it. He also said that we could go scrub it with a wire brush to get the stains out
Masonry Contractors in Manning
- Business Description:My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the..Recent Review:It was excellent and they did a really good job.Joleen K.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Masonry.
- Business Description:We are a small business just started over a year ago,Family owned and ran,Based out of Walterboro SC but can travel any where, Can provide contract, refferences,background check and free estimates.
- Business Description:we are a group of 6 employees, We have employees with more than 15years experience's.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:Robinson and Jones company has been providing quality concrete and masonry work since 1977 our staff has been working in the industry for decades so we bring lots of experience to the table
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Shaw Air Force Base
masonry contractors in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B L Carter Construction Inc1103 First Bend Rd
Harleyville, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B L Carter Construction Inc
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Holbrooks Masonry35 Holbrooks Rd
Franklin, North Carolina
- Holbrooks Masonry
- LKB Marketing and Consultant116 Snapper Ct.
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- LKB Marketing and Consultant
- Mount Valley Foundation Services2110 Commerce Dr
Cayce, South Carolina
- Mount Valley Foundation Services
- Robinson and Jones
Florence, South Carolina
- Robinson and Jones
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction1211 Pine St
Elgin, South Carolina
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina