In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hilton Head Island, SC
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hilton Head Island
- PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INCLast night, I heard water leaking into my basement. This afternoon, when I got home, I looked at the line coming out of the back of my house, and it was clogged. I call Priority Cesspool when I got home from work, and they sent Paul right over. He is absolutely excellent!! He went to work right away to alleviate the problem. He opened the cesspool, cleaned it out, and put in acid. Then, Paul snaked out the main line into my home, making sure that everything worked properly. I am a single woman who lives alone. I was treated with courtesy and respect, and I am extremely satisfied with the treatment that I received!! I am seriously considering additional work which will require the assistance of this company
- Reliable Septic ServicesI sent out six requests for estimates. Reliable Septic Services was the only company that responded. Michelle called and informed me of the permits/tests needed first. All through the permit process, Michelle and/or Scott stayed with me, even dealing with the Environmental Health Department to solve the "Mystery of the Laundry Septic System". I had been told previously that this kind of work could easily exceed $20,000. Hogwash! I was lied to and would love to name names, but I won't. Reliable Septic Services not only handled all of it, they were incredibly reasonable and completed the work in one day. I would recommend them to anybody for any septic work. Their company name tells you who they are
- Reliable Septic ServicesIt went well. He gave us options and told us what to do if the back up happened again. No pressure. We will be calling them to have for Terra lifting when tank is full again.
- Reliable Septic ServicesEverything went extremely well. Mr. Scott Laney and his staff did an excellent job. They are very experienced and professional which gave me a great deal of confidence in their recommendations and work. Mr. Laney outlined each step and who to notify in regards to obtaining soil (perk test) samples, permits, etc. They patiently answered all my questions. I truly appreciate them and their expertise
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of SavannahThis was probably the most professional service I've had done in thirty years of dealing with septic tanks. He was prompt, professional and extremely thorough in cleaning up after the job. His office staff couldn't have been more courteous or helpful.
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCEXCELLENT! Mr Parker has been doing this for many years and is very experienced with all septic tanks and there workings. He even wanted to talk me out of replacing my old pump because it was still working, but since it had already been in there for 17yrs..........I wanted a new one, so I should be good for another 17 years. His prices are very fair, maybe better than most. I'd hire him again and recommend him to others
- Reliable Septic ServicesThis was the first time I needed to have my 1000 gallon Septic Tank pumped. I chose Reliable Septic Service based on their Angie's List reviews. And they lived up to their reviews. They showed up on time, located the tank, and had the job complete in about 45 minutes, returning the worksite to nearly original condition. They were able to keep their truck in our driveway and not have to enter my backyard where I was thinking they would need to go, leaving additional tire impressions that was caused by my tree trimming guy
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMr.Parker was on time, very knowledgeable and provide advice to improve our use of the septic system. Highly recommend him to all my Buckhead neighbors.
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCLet me get right to the bottom line. Mr. Parker is one of the best I have ever seen in all my years (i am 65) of having service providers come to work at my home. I could not believe him. He was every bit the detective in finding the source of our problem. He came right on time and did not leave until late in the day when he finished. He asked a lot of questions, did a lot of testing and exploration and digging and found a broken pipe leading out to the drain field about 6 feet from the tank itself. A tree root had grown into it and blocked all the flow into the drain field. He took out the broken pipe and replaced it. He even had all the materials on his truck. He was professional, very thorough, very much a problem solver. What he saved me was having to have the county inspect the drain field to say what was permitted to do, getting a permit, and getting someone to re-do the whole drain field, not to speak of not using the bathroom for weeks. He saved us time and a ton of money. The other two companies were content to flat out say we needed a drain field. Thank goodness for Mr. Parker
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMr. Parker performed an inspection of the septic system and educated me on the types of washers and garbage disposals would be best for us as well as how drainfields can be rejuvenated. I was greatful for his professionalism and his knowledge-base. I would definitely call upon him for service in the future
Septic Tank Companies in Hilton Head Island
- Business Description:In business since 2004 serving coastal Georgia. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.Recent Review:I sent out six requests for estimates. Reliable Septic Services was the only company that responded. Michelle called and informed me of the permits/tests needed first. All through the permit process, Michelle and/or Scott stayed with me, even dealing with the Environmental Health Department to solve the "Mystery of the Laundry Septic System". I had been told previously that this kind of work could easily exceed $20,000. Hogwash! I was lied to and would love to name names, but I won't. Reliable Septic Services not only handled all of it, they were incredibly reasonable and completed the work in one day. I would recommend them to anybody for any septic work. Their company name tells you who they areLaura H.
- Business Description:Call 864-248-3119 for service in the Myrtle Beach/Horry County Eastern SC areas. Call 864-248-3119 for the Spartanburg/Greenville Western SC areas. Heating and air conditioning and plumbing with 43 years experience. NO TRIP CHARGES WITH REPAIR. Please state you found us on Angie's List to have trip charge waived. FLAT RATE PRICING. 7 days a week service. Live person to talk to on the phone. We take text message for your service needs also. We sell Amana and Goodman heating and A/C units. ..Recent Review:They did a great job. They were personable and respectful. They did the work quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service and no complaint.John H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:I was had :( I was told it would be 280 to snake my bathroom or 450 to pump the septic and clear the clog of it was still there. Septic probably needed to be pumped so I said go ahead and do both for 450. Guys came out pumped the septic but said clog was still there and they didn’t have the snake on the truck. They sent a guy out the next day he snaked it said it was good and charged me 250 since he had to do it not the other guy...., okay $700 is the new total. At least it’s done....... 3 day’s later same problem, I called back and customer service said there would still be another charge if they snake it again and it doesn’t work.... I’m out $700 and can not use my bathroom. Customer service said a supervisor would call me. My first experience with this company and I am so disappointed and feel taken advantage of especially when customer service shows no concern. The owner Mark Jacobs is a very condescending person. I suggest if using this company that a male take the lead as the owner has zero respect for womenJessica C.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Recent Review:They were great to work with. They were easy to get a hold of and they came right out. Their clean-up was fine.Lisa G.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:B & D Construction is a locally owned and operated subcontractor company servicing Beaufort and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES
- Business Description:Cleaning septic tanks and grease traps. Cleaning residential and commercial sewer drains and storm water drains.Portable toilets rentals and roll off container rentals.Recent Review:He did a great job. Clean and professional. The type of job he had to do he did it very well and he kept it clean. He was very professional and did the job well. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeableTheodore M.
- Business Description:At Septic Works LLC, we take pride in having been serving clients across the US with septic tank inspection, septic tank repair, septic tank pumping, septic tank installation, engineered septic system, alternative septic systems, and porta potty rentals for 20 years. Our prices are competitive and all residential, commercial, and municipal clients seek our specialized services. Our septic inspectors are licensed and insured, well trained with extensive knowledge and practical experience. O..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hilton Head Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Tec Service102 Avalon Cir
Easley, South Carolina
- A1 Tec Service
- B & D Construction16 Knollwood Lane
Beaufort, South Carolina
- B & D Construction
- COLLINS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE INC2 BAREFOOT ALY
Bluffton, South Carolina
- COLLINS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE INC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Gray Septic Solutions104 royal oak dr
- Gray Septic Solutions
- Heritage Plumbing and Septic14 Applemint Lane
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Heritage Plumbing and Septic
- Keith's Plumbing - Welcome!1224 Ribaut Rd PO Box 815
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Keith's Plumbing - Welcome!
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Savannah31 Brampton Rd
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Savannah
- Oquinn Construction & Development Company18 Eugene Dr
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Oquinn Construction & Development Company
- Septic Works LLC699 Trask Pkwy
Seabrook, South Carolina
- Septic Works LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO