Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Savannah, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Savannah
- PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INCLast night, I heard water leaking into my basement. This afternoon, when I got home, I looked at the line coming out of the back of my house, and it was clogged. I call Priority Cesspool when I got home from work, and they sent Paul right over. He is absolutely excellent!! He went to work right away to alleviate the problem. He opened the cesspool, cleaned it out, and put in acid. Then, Paul snaked out the main line into my home, making sure that everything worked properly. I am a single woman who lives alone. I was treated with courtesy and respect, and I am extremely satisfied with the treatment that I received!! I am seriously considering additional work which will require the assistance of this company
- Reliable Septic ServicesI sent out six requests for estimates. Reliable Septic Services was the only company that responded. Michelle called and informed me of the permits/tests needed first. All through the permit process, Michelle and/or Scott stayed with me, even dealing with the Environmental Health Department to solve the "Mystery of the Laundry Septic System". I had been told previously that this kind of work could easily exceed $20,000. Hogwash! I was lied to and would love to name names, but I won't. Reliable Septic Services not only handled all of it, they were incredibly reasonable and completed the work in one day. I would recommend them to anybody for any septic work. Their company name tells you who they are
- Reliable Septic ServicesIt went well. He gave us options and told us what to do if the back up happened again. No pressure. We will be calling them to have for Terra lifting when tank is full again.
- Reliable Septic ServicesEverything went extremely well. Mr. Scott Laney and his staff did an excellent job. They are very experienced and professional which gave me a great deal of confidence in their recommendations and work. Mr. Laney outlined each step and who to notify in regards to obtaining soil (perk test) samples, permits, etc. They patiently answered all my questions. I truly appreciate them and their expertise
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of SavannahThis was probably the most professional service I've had done in thirty years of dealing with septic tanks. He was prompt, professional and extremely thorough in cleaning up after the job. His office staff couldn't have been more courteous or helpful.
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCEXCELLENT! Mr Parker has been doing this for many years and is very experienced with all septic tanks and there workings. He even wanted to talk me out of replacing my old pump because it was still working, but since it had already been in there for 17yrs..........I wanted a new one, so I should be good for another 17 years. His prices are very fair, maybe better than most. I'd hire him again and recommend him to others
- Reliable Septic ServicesThis was the first time I needed to have my 1000 gallon Septic Tank pumped. I chose Reliable Septic Service based on their Angie's List reviews. And they lived up to their reviews. They showed up on time, located the tank, and had the job complete in about 45 minutes, returning the worksite to nearly original condition. They were able to keep their truck in our driveway and not have to enter my backyard where I was thinking they would need to go, leaving additional tire impressions that was caused by my tree trimming guy
- Reliable Septic ServicesHe located and opened the tank, found that it was fine, tested the flow coming to the tank and identified there was a blockage further up the line. Although it was outside his area of service, he attempted to back flush the line helping some and gave me a rundown of what I would need done. He spend an hour and a half on the entire process. No Charge
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMr.Parker was on time, very knowledgeable and provide advice to improve our use of the septic system. Highly recommend him to all my Buckhead neighbors.
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCNo visit was necessary. Mr. Parker solved the problem for us over the phone. He is so experienced and knowledgeable that he knew the right questions to ask, based on my explanation of the problem.
Septic Tank Companies in Savannah
- Business Description:Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, & ExcavatingRecent Review:Punctual and efficient. They were honest and went out of their way to make sure everything was fixed correctly. I asked for and received a very reasonable quote for additional work that I want done. I highly recommend themTeena T.
- Business Description:In business since 2004 serving coastal Georgia. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.Recent Review:I sent out six requests for estimates. Reliable Septic Services was the only company that responded. Michelle called and informed me of the permits/tests needed first. All through the permit process, Michelle and/or Scott stayed with me, even dealing with the Environmental Health Department to solve the "Mystery of the Laundry Septic System". I had been told previously that this kind of work could easily exceed $20,000. Hogwash! I was lied to and would love to name names, but I won't. Reliable Septic Services not only handled all of it, they were incredibly reasonable and completed the work in one day. I would recommend them to anybody for any septic work. Their company name tells you who they areLaura H.
- Business Description:When you are looking for a reliable professional to handle your plumbing and drain service needs, trust in your neighbors at Rooter Man Plumbers. We are a locally owned and operated company who focuses on providing the best customer service experience in the field with the same passion as providing the best service in the area. We are here for you at any time of the day, with convenient 24 hour emergency service. Call us today and learn more about our free plumbing inspection with every servi..Recent Review:Danny and Doug form Thompson & Thompson Rooterman in Guyton are amazing! They completed the work quickly and explained each step that was done to fix our problem. They went above and beyond what they had to do to make sure the repair was affordable. Their honesty should be commended!!! I highly recommend Rooterman and plan to do business with them again if we have a problem. I cannot thank these two gentleman enough!!Kelley M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:I was had :( I was told it would be 280 to snake my bathroom or 450 to pump the septic and clear the clog of it was still there. Septic probably needed to be pumped so I said go ahead and do both for 450. Guys came out pumped the septic but said clog was still there and they didn’t have the snake on the truck. They sent a guy out the next day he snaked it said it was good and charged me 250 since he had to do it not the other guy...., okay $700 is the new total. At least it’s done....... 3 day’s later same problem, I called back and customer service said there would still be another charge if they snake it again and it doesn’t work.... I’m out $700 and can not use my bathroom. Customer service said a supervisor would call me. My first experience with this company and I am so disappointed and feel taken advantage of especially when customer service shows no concern. The owner Mark Jacobs is a very condescending person. I suggest if using this company that a male take the lead as the owner has zero respect for womenJessica C.
- Business Description:will sub contract website mckinneyexcavate.comRecent Review:He never responded to my request for a quote on sod for half an acreJohn S.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Cleaning septic tanks and grease traps. Cleaning residential and commercial sewer drains and storm water drains.Portable toilets rentals and roll off container rentals.Recent Review:He did a great job. Clean and professional. The type of job he had to do he did it very well and he kept it clean. He was very professional and did the job well. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeableTheodore M.
- Business Description:We are a small business that has been in business since 2007. We are very courteous and hard working. We do have a billing system for companies. We do have liability insurance.
- Business Description:Over 17years of plumbing experience. All work perfomed in a professional and timely manner at a great price. We also offer a senior citizen and military discountRecent Review:Johnny lied his way through the job making it one of the worst experience we have ever had. We tried to work with him but in the end he took our money/materials and ran like a coward. Leaving the job undone and us holding the bag. We had to have a real plumber come check behind his work after about 5 failed inspections. Total nightmare. I would never recommend him or his associates to anyone, my best advice is run! <br /Algen A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Garden City
- Port Wentworth
- Richmond Hill
- Tybee Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Fort Stewart
septic tank services in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Septic Tank Service Inc245 Raymond Road
- A1 Septic Tank Service Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Huggins Waste Services 71 Horse Trail Rd
- Huggins Waste Services