A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Bluffton, SC
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Bluffton
- PRIORITY CESSPOOL SEWER & DRAIN, INCLast night, I heard water leaking into my basement. This afternoon, when I got home, I looked at the line coming out of the back of my house, and it was clogged. I call Priority Cesspool when I got home from work, and they sent Paul right over. He is absolutely excellent!! He went to work right away to alleviate the problem. He opened the cesspool, cleaned it out, and put in acid. Then, Paul snaked out the main line into my home, making sure that everything worked properly. I am a single woman who lives alone. I was treated with courtesy and respect, and I am extremely satisfied with the treatment that I received!! I am seriously considering additional work which will require the assistance of this company
- Reliable Septic ServicesI sent out six requests for estimates. Reliable Septic Services was the only company that responded. Michelle called and informed me of the permits/tests needed first. All through the permit process, Michelle and/or Scott stayed with me, even dealing with the Environmental Health Department to solve the "Mystery of the Laundry Septic System". I had been told previously that this kind of work could easily exceed $20,000. Hogwash! I was lied to and would love to name names, but I won't. Reliable Septic Services not only handled all of it, they were incredibly reasonable and completed the work in one day. I would recommend them to anybody for any septic work. Their company name tells you who they are
- Reliable Septic ServicesIt went well. He gave us options and told us what to do if the back up happened again. No pressure. We will be calling them to have for Terra lifting when tank is full again.
- Reliable Septic ServicesEverything went extremely well. Mr. Scott Laney and his staff did an excellent job. They are very experienced and professional which gave me a great deal of confidence in their recommendations and work. Mr. Laney outlined each step and who to notify in regards to obtaining soil (perk test) samples, permits, etc. They patiently answered all my questions. I truly appreciate them and their expertise
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of SavannahThis was probably the most professional service I've had done in thirty years of dealing with septic tanks. He was prompt, professional and extremely thorough in cleaning up after the job. His office staff couldn't have been more courteous or helpful.
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCEXCELLENT! Mr Parker has been doing this for many years and is very experienced with all septic tanks and there workings. He even wanted to talk me out of replacing my old pump because it was still working, but since it had already been in there for 17yrs..........I wanted a new one, so I should be good for another 17 years. His prices are very fair, maybe better than most. I'd hire him again and recommend him to others
- Reliable Septic ServicesThis was the first time I needed to have my 1000 gallon Septic Tank pumped. I chose Reliable Septic Service based on their Angie's List reviews. And they lived up to their reviews. They showed up on time, located the tank, and had the job complete in about 45 minutes, returning the worksite to nearly original condition. They were able to keep their truck in our driveway and not have to enter my backyard where I was thinking they would need to go, leaving additional tire impressions that was caused by my tree trimming guy
- Reliable Septic ServicesHe located and opened the tank, found that it was fine, tested the flow coming to the tank and identified there was a blockage further up the line. Although it was outside his area of service, he attempted to back flush the line helping some and gave me a rundown of what I would need done. He spend an hour and a half on the entire process. No Charge
- PARKER'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMr.Parker was on time, very knowledgeable and provide advice to improve our use of the septic system. Highly recommend him to all my Buckhead neighbors.
- DEGLER WASTE SVCHe did a great job. Clean and professional. The type of job he had to do he did it very well and he kept it clean. He was very professional and did the job well. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable.
Septic Tank Companies in Bluffton
- Business Description:Call 864-248-3119 for service in the Myrtle Beach/Horry County Eastern SC areas. Call 864-248-3119 for the Spartanburg/Greenville Western SC areas. Heating and air conditioning and plumbing with 43 years experience. NO TRIP CHARGES WITH REPAIR. Please state you found us on Angie's List to have trip charge waived. FLAT RATE PRICING. 7 days a week service. Live person to talk to on the phone. We take text message for your service needs also. We sell Amana and Goodman heating and A/C units. ..Recent Review:They were very responsive and I have nothing but positive to say for the result of what they did.Mr. Nick N.
- Business Description:When you are looking for a reliable professional to handle your plumbing and drain service needs, trust in your neighbors at Rooter Man Plumbers. We are a locally owned and operated company who focuses on providing the best customer service experience in the field with the same passion as providing the best service in the area. We are here for you at any time of the day, with convenient 24 hour emergency service. Call us today and learn more about our free plumbing inspection with every servi..Recent Review:Danny and Doug form Thompson & Thompson Rooterman in Guyton are amazing! They completed the work quickly and explained each step that was done to fix our problem. They went above and beyond what they had to do to make sure the repair was affordable. Their honesty should be commended!!! I highly recommend Rooterman and plan to do business with them again if we have a problem. I cannot thank these two gentleman enough!!Kelley M.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:I was had :( I was told it would be 280 to snake my bathroom or 450 to pump the septic and clear the clog of it was still there. Septic probably needed to be pumped so I said go ahead and do both for 450. Guys came out pumped the septic but said clog was still there and they didn’t have the snake on the truck. They sent a guy out the next day he snaked it said it was good and charged me 250 since he had to do it not the other guy...., okay $700 is the new total. At least it’s done....... 3 day’s later same problem, I called back and customer service said there would still be another charge if they snake it again and it doesn’t work.... I’m out $700 and can not use my bathroom. Customer service said a supervisor would call me. My first experience with this company and I am so disappointed and feel taken advantage of especially when customer service shows no concern. The owner Mark Jacobs is a very condescending person. I suggest if using this company that a male take the lead as the owner has zero respect for womenJessica C.
- Business Description:B & D Construction is a locally owned and operated subcontractor company servicing Beaufort and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Cleaning septic tanks and grease traps. Cleaning residential and commercial sewer drains and storm water drains.Portable toilets rentals and roll off container rentals.Recent Review:He did a great job. Clean and professional. The type of job he had to do he did it very well and he kept it clean. He was very professional and did the job well. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeableTheodore M.
- Business Description:Heritage Plumbing and septic is a full service plumbing company, that is family owned and operated. All of our trucks are staffed with licensed plumbers ensuring all work is completed or supervised by a licensed plumber. Our rates are competitive with our competition at $80.00 an hour, we set a flat rate for water heaters and drain clearing that are on the lower side of the market price. We accept all major credit cards and offer billing options for our property management clients
- Business Description:We provide septic pumping, inspections, pump replacement and septic repairs to Savannah and the surrounding areas. 24/7 emergency service available! Call for pricing details.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:WE do almost everything in the construction business ourselves we sub contract masonry work and drywall finishing if its on a large scale. We offer Proerty maintenance services and handyman services. If Its construction or maintenance relaterd we do it
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Parris Island
- Port Royal
- Ladys Island
- Tybee Island
- Port Wentworth
- Saint Helena Island
- Fripp Island
- Garden City
- Early Branch
septic tank services in Bluffton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Tec Service102 Avalon Cir
Easley, South Carolina
- A1 Tec Service
- B & D Construction16 Knollwood Lane
Beaufort, South Carolina
- B & D Construction
- COLLINS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE INC2 BAREFOOT ALY
Bluffton, South Carolina
- COLLINS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE INC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Gray Septic Solutions104 royal oak dr
- Gray Septic Solutions
- Heritage Plumbing and Septic14 Applemint Lane
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Heritage Plumbing and Septic
- Keith's Plumbing - Welcome!1224 Ribaut Rd PO Box 815
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Keith's Plumbing - Welcome!
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Savannah31 Brampton Rd
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Savannah
- Oquinn Construction & Development Company18 Eugene Dr
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Oquinn Construction & Development Company
- Rooter Man Plumbers5019 Ogeechee Rd Ste C
- Rooter Man Plumbers
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO