Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hilton Head Island, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hilton Head Island
- Carroll ConstructionI can't say enough good things about Sam Carroll, his team and his company. We were long distance owners. They kept us fully informed throughout the project. The collaboration and work were excellent. The team was easy to work with. Sam and his team went above and beyond. The finished house is beautiful. It is difficult to find a local general contractor with whom to work. To find one 500 miles away who earns your complete trust and delivers is beyond wonderful
- ARDO Contracting IncIt was a pleasure working with the entire staff at ARDO. They finished before expected and did a fantastic job. Couldn't be happier. Shout out to the GM, Lisa. She went over and above with amazing customer service!!! Corrie B 8/19
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFTI highly recommend Alex at Scottish Stonecraft. He went above and beyond the call of duty repairing our Carriage House wall as well as tuckpointed an entire shared brick wall that divides our courtyard from our neighbor's courtyard--it was a bit of a challenge with our neighbor but Alex charmed him and we got the necessary work done. Both walls look so much better and most importantly, Alex was responsive and dependable
- Porch Outfitters IncVery well. Some delays. Nothing unexpected for a project of the size and scope of work. The crew who did the work were an exceptional group. They even prepared an anniversary dinner for us when they were unable to complete the project in time for a planned event. It went well enough I have hired them on two subsequent occasions
- Coughlin ConstructionI just got my bid for building a new home from Ron and I am Sooo excited!! Other contractors told me I'd NEVER get my house built for the amount of money I had available. That I was nuts! But Ron's bid just came in much lower than others. I can't wait to get to the bank and get started. So far, he has been very professional and punctual. He is quietspoken yet personable. I feel he can be trusted
- Joses Tile & MarbleJose, was very professional. He showed up on time, gave a reasonable price and completed the job in 2 days. His suggestions design/layout gave the bathroom a real "wow" factor. I highly recommend Jose and his team!
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFTAfter living in our downtown historic home for over forty years, the time came when we knew we needed to have major brick and stone work done to repair structural damage in addition to enhancing our home aesthetically. I began by contacting a contractor last December with whom I had worked before. He seemed interested in doing our work and told me he would present a bid to me shortly. Over two months later, when I still had no bid, I contacted a brick mason who was highly recommended to me. He also seemed anxious to do our work and told me he would have a bid to me by the end of the week, four days later. However, almost a month later, I still had no bid from him. Frustrated and anxious to start our work as soon as possible, I decided to check out Angie?s List?and that is how I had the good fortune to find out about Alex Skellon and Scottish Stone Craft. After reading excellent reviews on Angie?s List about Scottish Stone Craft, I went to their website and was immediately impressed by its professionalism and the scope of their work. The next day I called Alex Skellon, owner of Scottish Stone Craft, and we scheduled a time to meet the very next day. Alex showed up exactly when he said he would and presented me with an impressive media kit complete with 8? x 10? color photographs depicting before and after shots of other downtown homes he had repaired that were similar to ours. Of the dozens and dozens of individuals I have worked with during the four decades of living in and fully restoring our four-story Savannah grey brick home, I have never encountered anyone who conveyed so much confidence in the ability to provide the service I needed or showed such attention-to-detail. Before leaving, Alex assured me he would hand-deliver a detailed bid to me within forty-eight hours. Less than forty-eight hours later, I received another impressive folder from Alex which not only included his bid, but it also included 8? x 10? color photographs of our house with areas marked where repairs would be made (followed up with detailed descriptions in the contract). Though any masonry work is pricey, my husband and I felt Scottish Stone Craft?s price was reasonable and fair. By that time, I intuited that Alex Skellon was a man of impeccable integrity and outstanding character who could be totally trusted and would be a pleasure to do business with. As Alex would say, I was ?spot-on.? Our project began exactly when Alex told me it would, and it was actually completed a little ahead of schedule. In addition to repairing structural cracks and broken Savannah grey bricks (with whole Savannah greys hand-picked by Alex), new lentils and window sills were crafted for our front and side windows; a new limestone band was constructed to replace the deteriorated one on the front. The color of the mortar for the sills, lentils, and band was identical to the original color; the mortar used to point up the bricks was also the color of the original mortar, which blends in with the old mortar and maintains the 19th century look we wish for our home to maintain. Throughout the almost two months it took to complete our project, my husband and I have nothing but praise for the manner in which the two brick masons, Omar and Sam, expertly performed the work assigned to them and the courtesy and respect they showed to us and our property. Alex stopped by often to check on the progress and was always willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. Whenever I left word for him or sent an e-mail to him, he responded promptly. Once the work was completed, Alex brought me ?after? 8? x 10? color photographs to compare with the ?before? ones he presented to me earlier. It is rewarding to see someone take as much pride in their work as Alex Skellon and his team do?and after seeing the amazing results they are able to produce, it is understandable why they are so proud of their work. I share their pride and will be bragging about Scottish Stone Craft and the outstanding work they did for us for a long time to come. It is without reservation that I highly recommend Scottish Stone Craft to anyone needing any masonry work done, and they are definitely who we will use again if we ever have any masonry work to be done. I have often been accused of being an ?attention-to-detail perfectionist,? but I have nothing but praise for the stellar quality of work performed by Scottish Stone Craft and the unmitigated professionalism of Alex Skellon
- Derst Hardscape DesignWe had recently been plagued by vandalism to our previous standard rural mailbox and finally had enough. We initially were looking for brick, but when Boston Derst came by to inspect the property and provide an estimate, he recommended stone since that was the primary masonry on our home visible from the street. The provider was very polite, up-front, professional, and responsive. He called promptly to keep us abreast of a small delay due to rain (out of his control), and showed up exactly when promised. The quality of work appears excellent, and hopefully is now much more vandal-resistant. I would highly recommend them to any friend or family member
- Derst Hardscape DesignMy general contractor hired Boston Derst with Derst Hardscape Design to remodel the front door steps to my house. The existing brick steps were narrow and contained a section which was filled with dirt approximately 3 1/2 feet wide by 4 feet long located to the right of the steps. Derst removed the area filled with dirt and paved the landing with concrete to match the existing space which extended the width of the steps to a total of approximately 8 feet. I found a few aged brick on the property to match the existing brick and Derst was able to locate additional brick to complete the project. The newly constructed steps appear identical to the original ones. The excellent work performed by this company has significantly improved the appearance of the front door steps and enhanced the house's charm. Boston Derst was professional and courteous and, during an inspection of the work performed by one of his employees, he offered suggestions concerning landscaping challenges on the property
- Bregenzers IncI am very happy with the outcome of the project. They were always on time and finished the work in a timely manor. It looks really good! People complement me on how it looks. He recycled the concrete to do this work. I like this because it looks aged and maches the appearance of my home.
Masonry Contractors in Hilton Head Island
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in concrete, bricks/ masonry, and stucco services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:You will not find a better company. Alonza is by far the best. I can not even begin to describe how amazing everything turned out. He worked with me through every step of the process. You will not find a better price for any project you are looking to have done. I have never thought I would find someone who will go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you wanted and is very transparent about the cost of everything, from labor to materials. If it wasn’t for Alonza I wouldn’t have been able to afford to have this project done. He will be the only person I call for any future projects I have. I can’t speak highly enough about him and his crew. This has been all around a perfect experience. Thank you very much AlonzaGriffin F.
- Business Description:The Driveway Company has been in business for over thirty years. We are covering all of Beaufort County, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island and the Savannah, GA area. We can travel out of this area if an opportunity becomes available especially on Military Bases. I wanted to bring this company to your attention since concrete and asphalt repair are so much more affordable than replacement. I have been in the construction and concrete business for over twenty-five years now. I hav..Recent Review:It was excellent! It looked really good. They worked diligently, they were polite, and professional.Terri J.
- Business Description:D and J Construction Services is committed to provide good customer service and quality work. We specialize in concrete construction. However we also do paint, powerwashing, and alteration and repairs. Our number of employees vary depending on the job. Payment is due half at start and the balance at completion of workRecent Review:The service was excellent. Mr. David, the owner, gave excellent service , he was on time, very prompt, he response to all emails. He just provide the best service, very knowledgeable in what he's doing as well.Tammy Denise B.
- Business Description:* RENOVATE * BUILD * REPAIR * OFFICE@PRORENOVATIONSGA.COM New Construction, Metal Buildings, Renovations, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, Repairs & Restorations of Residential & Commercial areas from Savannah, GA to Ridgeland, SC. *** ---- Family owned and operated, General Contractor comprising of 18 in-house employee's with multiple skilled trades & 22 registered specific trade contractors ! On each project you have exclusive access and support of your own Project Superintendent that will work..Recent Review:I got a five hour deal and it was all fantastic. He even went to the store and bought materials and threw in picture and curtain hanging, etc, to fill out the 5 hours that were contracted. I plan to use them for a comprehensive renovation and updating soonMELISSA A K.
- Business Description:Hardscape design and installation to build your dream outdoor living space!
- Business Description:personal service from selecting color to installing the granite/marble in your home/businessRecent Review:We used Precision Granite and Marble to replace our master and guest bathroom counter and sinks, Leslie was easy and very helpful to work with. They did the job efficiently and meticulous we were extremely satisfied. I would definitely use and recommend them. My bathroom counters are gorgeous!Judith N.
- Business Description:I am John Green, the owner of Specialty Masonry LLC. We specialize in any and all types of masonry. Bricklaying, block laying, brick pavers, retaining wall installation, fire pits, etc. We also install complete grilling area with chimney and grill. We repair and restore any masonry or pavers. Being born into the masonry family with a host of brothers , I have over 40 years of experience. Go to my website ( Specialty Masonry VarnvilleRecent Review:He did a great job and showed up on time. The car wash was a big job and there were no problems at all. I would highly recommend him and I will hire him again.Brian R.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:Porch Outfitters is a licensed residential builder that specializes in customer first home improvements. We are a nationally awarded sunroom builder and recognized as one of the best in the country. We serve the Low Country and Coastal Empire from Charleston, SC to FL. Our team of professional designers, engineers and support staff are at your service to assure a seamless process during and after your renovation project. Starting from the point of first contact to your final certificate of o..Recent Review:In both cases the job was done on time, professionally and at a moderate price. All workers were courteous and when they came to the door, they were wearing masks. Supervision of both jobs was excellent. Have recommended Porch Outfitters to a number of our friends and neighborsArnold H.
- Business Description:Full Service masonry and paving Company with over 25 full time employees. In business since 1973. Offers free estimates with all work 100% guaranteed.Recent Review:We had a terrific experience with MAJ. They were super quick to get us on the schedule, flexible on the job itself, did very solid work, and even came back when asked to grab some additional debris. Would absolutely hire againJordan H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Daufuskie Island
- Parris Island
- Port Royal
- Tybee Island
- Ladys Island
- Fripp Island
- Saint Helena Island
- Port Wentworth
- Garden City
- Green Pond
- Early Branch
masonry contractors in Hilton Head Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-Fold Masonry723 Winona Street
- 3-Fold Masonry
- American Concrete Interiors1333 Lynah Ave #C7
- American Concrete Interiors
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- JAGUAR MASONARY117 MATHEWS DR 10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- JAGUAR MASONARY
- Kimmerbuilt9 Sherborne rd.
- Low Country Renovations1120 Mount Hope Road
- Low Country Renovations
- Mack James Builders844 Wilmington Island Rd
- Maddox Contractors Inc1826 Hale St
- MAJ ENTERPRISES INC374 SPANISH WELLS RD P
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Mikes Molding and Construction, LLCPO Box 408
- Mount Valley Foundation Services2110 Commerce Dr
Cayce, South Carolina
- Mack James Builders
- Newtech6 Ghost Pony Rd
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Rodger's Remodeling & Construction LLC491 Waterford Dr
- Rodger's Remodeling & Construction LLC
- Savannah Hardscapes64 McDowell Cir
Hardeeville, South Carolina
- Savannah Home Improvements9247 Garland drive
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFT19 Hartland Ct.
- SIMACO Site Management Company21 Marblehead Road
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Smith Masonry141 Buck Corbin Rd
- Southern grading and concrete297 Old Louisville Rd
- Stone Haven31 B Mathews Drive
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- SUNSHINE NURSERY LANDSCAPE38 PLANTATION PARK DR
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Savannah Hardscapes
- United Asphalt & Concrete125 Sunshine Ave
- United Asphalt & Concrete