Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Bluffton, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Bluffton
- Carroll ConstructionI can't say enough good things about Sam Carroll, his team and his company. We were long distance owners. They kept us fully informed throughout the project. The collaboration and work were excellent. The team was easy to work with. Sam and his team went above and beyond. The finished house is beautiful. It is difficult to find a local general contractor with whom to work. To find one 500 miles away who earns your complete trust and delivers is beyond wonderful
- ARDO Contracting IncIt was a pleasure working with the entire staff at ARDO. They finished before expected and did a fantastic job. Couldn't be happier. Shout out to the GM, Lisa. She went over and above with amazing customer service!!! Corrie B 8/19
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFTI highly recommend Alex at Scottish Stonecraft. He went above and beyond the call of duty repairing our Carriage House wall as well as tuckpointed an entire shared brick wall that divides our courtyard from our neighbor's courtyard--it was a bit of a challenge with our neighbor but Alex charmed him and we got the necessary work done. Both walls look so much better and most importantly, Alex was responsive and dependable
- Porch Outfitters IncVery well. Some delays. Nothing unexpected for a project of the size and scope of work. The crew who did the work were an exceptional group. They even prepared an anniversary dinner for us when they were unable to complete the project in time for a planned event. It went well enough I have hired them on two subsequent occasions
- Coughlin ConstructionI just got my bid for building a new home from Ron and I am Sooo excited!! Other contractors told me I'd NEVER get my house built for the amount of money I had available. That I was nuts! But Ron's bid just came in much lower than others. I can't wait to get to the bank and get started. So far, he has been very professional and punctual. He is quietspoken yet personable. I feel he can be trusted
- Bregenzers IncI am very happy with the outcome of the project. They were always on time and finished the work in a timely manor. It looks really good! People complement me on how it looks. He recycled the concrete to do this work. I like this because it looks aged and maches the appearance of my home.
- Derst Hardscape DesignMy general contractor hired Boston Derst with Derst Hardscape Design to remodel the front door steps to my house. The existing brick steps were narrow and contained a section which was filled with dirt approximately 3 1/2 feet wide by 4 feet long located to the right of the steps. Derst removed the area filled with dirt and paved the landing with concrete to match the existing space which extended the width of the steps to a total of approximately 8 feet. I found a few aged brick on the property to match the existing brick and Derst was able to locate additional brick to complete the project. The newly constructed steps appear identical to the original ones. The excellent work performed by this company has significantly improved the appearance of the front door steps and enhanced the house's charm. Boston Derst was professional and courteous and, during an inspection of the work performed by one of his employees, he offered suggestions concerning landscaping challenges on the property
- JAGUAR MASONARYIt was a very good work and very good craftsmanship. The price was very good. The owner was excellent to deal with. He was very, very personable and fair and stayed on top of things.
- Coughlin ConstructionHe was excellent. He was prompt and he walked through and told me every single detail. He explained to me why something was important, why it needed to be replaced, and also how he was going to do it. He was very careful and covered all the things that I had in my garage; he removed a lot of stuff that he couldn’t cover. He did it all in two days. He talked to me about the type of paint he put on the side of the house and his work was just outstanding. I would hire him again and I would recommend him to my friends as well
- Precision Granite & MarbleStellar experience from beginning to end. Leslie, who manages the office and helped us pick out the granite, is extremely customer oriented. She doesn't push you toward buying any particular product, but makes sure you thoroughly understand each product and color so you can make a wise decision. I had gone to another granite store where I had been handed some samples and was sent on my way. Leslie goes far above and beyond that to enable you to fully understand the process. I tend to be rather anal, and she was extremely patient with all my questions. Jaco, who supervises the installation, came out and measured for the countertop. He suggested, at the time, that many people like to put a cap of the same granite on the knee wall in the bathroom. He said that if we weren't sure we wanted to do that he would cut the cap, round the edges, polish it, and bring it back to set on the knee wall to see if we liked it. We liked it and, unbelievably, there was no charge. While he was at our house we told Jaco about the problem with our Silestone breakfast bar and the large braces under it that caused us to bang our knees on them, since they weren't appropriately spaced for our bar stools. He suggested his installers could lift up the Silestone countertop, remove the braces, and install two metal bars that would support the countertop, yet be almost invisible. That was done on the day they installed the bathroom countertop and it looks great. Then, while there, Joco also noticed the uneven edge at the seam of the kitchen countertop, where one piece was joined to another. His installers proceeded to shim the dropped side of the countertop and apply epoxy and appropriate color to make the repair. BTW, the two installers, Guillermo and Abi, were extremely careful and polite. You don't always know if installers will be equal to the excellent experience you had with the sales office and installation management. They were. My wife was super pleased with everything. We paid $1300 for the granite countertop in the bathroom and another $200 for the repairs to the Silestone in the kitchen. The other granite company I had spoken with was almost 64% higher in cost...without nearly the same level of customer service. It's not the norm, but we were also very fortunate to engage Precision Granite and Marble at a time when they were able to do our work within five days of measuring. That really doesn't happen very often in this industry, but it was simply the icing on the cake to an already great experience
Masonry Contractors in Bluffton
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in concrete, bricks/ masonry, and stucco services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:You will not find a better company. Alonza is by far the best. I can not even begin to describe how amazing everything turned out. He worked with me through every step of the process. You will not find a better price for any project you are looking to have done. I have never thought I would find someone who will go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you wanted and is very transparent about the cost of everything, from labor to materials. If it wasn’t for Alonza I wouldn’t have been able to afford to have this project done. He will be the only person I call for any future projects I have. I can’t speak highly enough about him and his crew. This has been all around a perfect experience. Thank you very much AlonzaGriffin F.
- Business Description:The Driveway Company has been in business for over thirty years. We are covering all of Beaufort County, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island and the Savannah, GA area. We can travel out of this area if an opportunity becomes available especially on Military Bases. I wanted to bring this company to your attention since concrete and asphalt repair are so much more affordable than replacement. I have been in the construction and concrete business for over twenty-five years now. I hav..Recent Review:It was excellent! It looked really good. They worked diligently, they were polite, and professional.Terri J.
- Business Description:Full Service masonry and paving Company with over 25 full time employees. In business since 1973. Offers free estimates with all work 100% guaranteed.Recent Review:We had a terrific experience with MAJ. They were super quick to get us on the schedule, flexible on the job itself, did very solid work, and even came back when asked to grab some additional debris. Would absolutely hire againJordan H.
- Business Description:Porch Outfitters is a licensed residential builder that specializes in customer first home improvements. We are a nationally awarded sunroom builder and recognized as one of the best in the country. We serve the Low Country and Coastal Empire from Charleston, SC to FL. Our team of professional designers, engineers and support staff are at your service to assure a seamless process during and after your renovation project. Starting from the point of first contact to your final certificate of o..Recent Review:In both cases the job was done on time, professionally and at a moderate price. All workers were courteous and when they came to the door, they were wearing masks. Supervision of both jobs was excellent. Have recommended Porch Outfitters to a number of our friends and neighborsArnold H.
- Business Description:I am John Green, the owner of Specialty Masonry LLC. We specialize in any and all types of masonry. Bricklaying, block laying, brick pavers, retaining wall installation, fire pits, etc. We also install complete grilling area with chimney and grill. We repair and restore any masonry or pavers. Being born into the masonry family with a host of brothers , I have over 40 years of experience. Go to my website ( Specialty Masonry VarnvilleRecent Review:He did a great job and showed up on time. The car wash was a big job and there were no problems at all. I would highly recommend him and I will hire him again.Brian R.
- Business Description:Hardscape design and installation to build your dream outdoor living space!
- Business Description:personal service from selecting color to installing the granite/marble in your home/businessRecent Review:We used Precision Granite and Marble to replace our master and guest bathroom counter and sinks, Leslie was easy and very helpful to work with. They did the job efficiently and meticulous we were extremely satisfied. I would definitely use and recommend them. My bathroom counters are gorgeous!Judith N.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:The Renovators of SC are a licensed Residential Contractor with over 30 years of home building experience. We specialize in building custom homes and remodeling. Our Design-Build service makes it easier for you to have a single point of contact for both design and construction. You can depend on The Renovators of SC to deliver a process that is detailed and creative, from the initial contact to the finished product. Whether you are building a custom home or remodeling your existing home, you ..Recent Review:Poor. Office person very nice. The rest was nothing more than excuse after excuse for poor quality of workmanship. They came back three times to try and resolve the same issue until I just gave up. They kept telling me it was up to standard but everyone that walks into our home tells us how bad it is. I paid and moved on. Looking for someone to do the job they could not do. I never do these evaluations, but after seeing how many great reviews they have, which is why I used them, I thought people should see there is another side. Very disappointed and told them somario r.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Parris Island
- Port Royal
- Ladys Island
- Tybee Island
- Port Wentworth
- Saint Helena Island
- Fripp Island
- Garden City
- Early Branch
masonry contractors in Bluffton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-Fold Masonry723 Winona Street
- 3-Fold Masonry
- American Concrete Interiors1333 Lynah Ave #C7
- American Concrete Interiors
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Great Gardens3669 Trask Pkwy
Beaufort, South Carolina
- Great Gardens
- JAGUAR MASONARY117 MATHEWS DR 10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- JAGUAR MASONARY
- Kimmerbuilt9 Sherborne rd.
- Newtech6 Ghost Pony Rd
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Rodger's Remodeling & Construction LLC491 Waterford Dr
- Rodger's Remodeling & Construction LLC
- Savannah Hardscapes64 McDowell Cir
Hardeeville, South Carolina
- Savannah Home Improvements9247 Garland drive
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFT19 Hartland Ct.
- SIMACO Site Management Company21 Marblehead Road
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Smith Masonry141 Buck Corbin Rd
- Southern grading and concrete297 Old Louisville Rd
- Stone Haven31 B Mathews Drive
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- SUNSHINE NURSERY LANDSCAPE38 PLANTATION PARK DR
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Savannah Hardscapes
- United Asphalt & Concrete125 Sunshine Ave
- United Asphalt & Concrete