Jim Reed

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2016

Professional Carpentry Services Dependable, Trustworthy and Reliable Payment plans available for larger projects such as decks or concrete counter tops...

Carolina Spray

Owner operated business that specializes with all pressure washing needs. Carolina Spray can handle any job. We clean roofs, driveways and sidewalks, house's ( vinyl and brick) wood fences and decks. We take pride in our work and pay attention to small details.

David Oakley

I specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! I can guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride ourselves on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services that I offer and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wall to Wall Painting

Free estimates. No subcontractors. Owners always on site. We take pride in our work. We are insured and bonded.

12/16/2016

Paid $700.00 down payment, no work completed and claims he got hurt after falling off a roof. Request that funds be returned or mail the windows that was ordered and difference/balance of the funds. It's been now over/almost two months with no response from Jim Reed.

Description of Work
Change two windows, re-paint walls and ceiling, change closet door casing and use the doors already on site. Total cost $1,700.00... paid $700.00 & balance due upon completion $1,000.00

Category custom cabinets

09/01/2016

It went great! Jim knew exactly what he was doing, and communicated it to me. He was punctual and professional. And the finished product is so nice! I love the work - and I enjoy that everything is left clean and neat.

Description of Work
Jim removed the cabinet over my stove, and built a small custom cabinet to accommodate my new microwave. He installed the microwave too. Then he purchased, painted and placed crown molding in my living room.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,stamped concrete

Remodeling Carpentry Furniture repair Custom Furniture construction Painting exterior and interior Shutter repair Deck construction and repair Fence construction and repair Ceiling fan work Very small basic work as well

brick work heating and air driveway work landscaping

Check, Financing Available