When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Florence, SC
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Florence
- W & B ConstructionThe owner: Wesley Brigman set an appointment, to look at the property to be cleared , for the day after I contacted him. He arrived on time, and after looking at the property, provided an estimate. In providing his estimate, Wesley informed me that he had the capability to remove the trees with a brush cutter (One of the competing companies quoted the job using this method), however his recommendation was to bush hog the trees due to their small size. He went on to say that though the bush hog would not mulch the trees, it would however, leave the coastal bermuda grass in place and by next summer the small roots would decompose enough to till the land. The cost to bush hog my property was $1200.00 less than the competing quote, using a brush cutter. Wesley arrived on site when he said he would, he did exactly what he said he would. He did a fantastic job, and the property looks great. Don't let Wesleys youthful appearance fool you. He is a diligent worker that takes pride in his work. He told me that the land clearing and brush cutting has been a family business for some time now, and he appears to have received some experienced training to complement his excellent work ethic. I would definitely use Wesley's company again and have no issues recommending him to people I know. It would be nice if every business transaction could be this pleasant
Hauling Services in Florence
- Business Description:Junk removal, moving service, hauling,forecloser cleanouts,
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!Hailey P.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Palmetto Handyman & Drain Services offers many services, from installing fences to small plumbing jobs. Contact us today to see if we offer the service you are looking for! Get a free estimate today! Call us today @ (803)840-0036 or email@example.com You can also find us on HomeAdvisor, at our website www.palmettohandymanservices.com and on Facebook! *Palmetto Handyman & Drain Services is insured *Palmetto Handyman & Drain Services might not be able to perform certain se..Recent Review:Very well and nice person to deal with.James A.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. We are a fast, dependable, professional and a respectable moving company. No job is to big or to small. We are very gentle with all your belongings as we know some things are irreplaceable. We have all the equipment to make sure that all your personal items are safe and secure upon arrival. Same day service if needed. Fifteen years experience including but not limited to: Transportation, house moves, junk removal, packing and Real Estate clean-outs. Let us do the hard work whi..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Society Hill
- Lake City
hauling services in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1972414 Norwood Ave
Hartsville, South Carolina
- Angel's Construction Cleaning Companypo box 1404
Loris, , South Carolina
- Angel's Construction Cleaning Company
- Benton's Landscape Maintenance437 Millstone Rd
Florence, South Carolina
- Benton's Landscape Maintenance
- C&K Contractor Services3527 SC-9
Cheraw, South Carolina
- Cain's Lawn Care and Small Repair2460 Methodist Church Road
Marion, South Carolina
- Carolina Moving Solutions2016 Villa Porcine Ln
Lamar, South Carolina
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Chelpete's Cleaning and Removal Service359 Red Road
Olanta, South Carolina
- C&K Contractor Services
- Darlington Construction & Trucking LLC326 Knotty Pine Rd
DARLINGTON, South Carolina
- Darlington Construction & Trucking LLC
- Entrepremovers1126 S Brunwood Dr
Florence, South Carolina
- Landrum Moving And Logistics1012 Highland Ave
Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Landrum Moving And Logistics
- Paragon Services1423 Marion Ave.
Florence, South Carolina
- Paragon Services
- Quick Trip 123 LLC2883 Dayton Dr
Conway, South Carolina
- Quick Trip 123 LLC
- Speedy Painting4421 Outwood Dr
Ladson, South Carolina
- Speedy Painting
- Ultimate Contractors1088 Kentwood dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Ultimate Contractors