Should you repair your damaged drywall yourself or leave it to a professional? This guide breaks down the benefits to each and how to choose.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Florence, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Florence
- Meticulous Services 4U LLCWe are really pleased with the results of this project. Originally thought I would take on this work but quickly found that it was beyond my skills. After searching for local services, Meticulous seemed like the best way to go. Thomas came out to see what was needed and gave a quote. It seemed a little more than what I was expecting but I would not hesitate to enlist them again for any future painting projects. Well worth it
- Ragan Painting Inc.Excellent! Great to work with and the Job was done so well and so quickly. They cleaned up so well it was like they had never even been there.
- E-Fix SolutionsThey were very hard workers. They explained everything they were doing . I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
- Rogers' DrywallIt was great ! Mr. Rogers came on time every time he said he would be at the house. He came and gave an estimate. He came and did the work he said he would do. He did quality work. His bill was to the penny exactly what he said it would be. He is nice, polite, professional and always on time. It is a real pleasure to do business with such a fine person
- RB Home ImprovementThe owner came out for an estimate on the scope of work required. After agreeing to the price, we set a date for the work to begin and end. The crew was most courteous and professional and the results of the the job showed that fact. Their work was excellent. I was also pleased to find out that they also do roofing and siding and will no doubt be using their services again
- TADLOCK'S PAINTING INCI have had three very bad painters and one good painter in the past, so I was a little scared of calling someone to repair my kitchen ceiling. I chose Mr. Tadlock from his good reviews on the List. He responded to my phone message the same day. He came out very soon to look at my kitchen. I asked about getting the entire room repainted since I was never satisfied with it. He gave me an estimate on the spot, plus he e-mailed me the bid. Once I agreed, he put me on his schedule, just a few weeks out. He and his two associates got the work done in four days. Since he had to deal with unremoveable wallpaper, there was a lot of prepping to do, sanding and filling imperfections (tears and wrinkles). My kitchen looks great now. They did a very neat job. All were professional, polite, and respectful of my home. Only small problem was that my floor was left with lots of scuff marks and a few tiny paint drips which had to be removed, what with having a white floor! Not sure what to do, I tried baking soda and vinegar and it came up easily, even the paint. So no problem. I gave him a B on the price, but I was satisfied with it. My kitchen had a few problems to fix so it was worth it. Overall, completely satisfied and would not hesitate to call him again
- Meticulous Services 4U LLCIt looked good for about a month - then started, literally, coming off. He blamed the paint. The contract was to replace any bad wood (house is wood and brick sided). He replaced none. He said he would pressure wash (this is the South - tons of pollen in the spring EVERYWHERE). He did not until I asked why he was not doing so. He said it wasn't needed everywhere. (I should have known then) According to state regulation he can only charge up to a specific amount without getting their approval - he over charged and had no approval. I have filed a complaint with his licensing board which is how I learned about the over charge. There are no lies here as he alleged in my first review - happy to share my photos and text history with this company's owner. There are over 40 photos but the site only allows ten. The photos are small ( it is a dark paint color) so I hope they show the detail, bubbling and chipping and obviously in need of replacement wood that we contracted for but was not done. Happy to let anyone come and look at the work in person
Last update on June 1, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Florence
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Give your walls a smooth finish with skim coating. Here’s how much it costs to skim coat drywall based on the size and design of your space.
Find drywall contractors in
- Society Hill,
- Lake City,
- Brittons Neck,
- Saint Charles,
drywall contractors in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st choice construction 74 Seminole Rd
Pembroke, North Carolina 28372
- 1st choice construction
- Best Breathing521 Bonnie Bay Rd
Loris, South Carolina 29569
- Best Breathing
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
Eugene, Oregon 97401
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc
- E-Fix Solutions 3990 Kings Cross Rd
Lumberton, North Carolina 28360
- E-Fix Solutions
- Farmers Floors & More45 Shorty Ct
Camden, South Carolina 29020
- Farmers Floors & More
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K.M Works1429 Lynn Rd
Hartsville, South Carolina 29550
- K.M Works
- WJA Construction Repairs & Maintenance2124 Greenville Cir
Sumter, South Carolina 29154
- WJA Construction Repairs & Maintenance