Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Florence, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Florence
- IndustriaLawnBetter than expected. Shawn and his crew demolished my old fire pit and created a new one which is absolutely beautiful. I want to hang out at it all the time. Everything was completed much faster than anticipated and the craftsmanship is superb
- Hard Scapes LLCI contacted Adam and we set the appointment to discuss the work. I showed him what I was looking for and he got back with me in a couple of days with a quote and stone samples. When we decided on the stone, Adam gave me a start date. Adam, and his team, showed up on the date promised and started the project. The workers kept the site very clean with no issues. At the completion of the job and after the workers cleaned up and left, I contacted Adam about the project. Although the work was done as it was stated, I informed Adam that we were not happy with the results of the wall and it was not what we were looking for. Adam came out the next work day and looked at the wall and scheduled his crew to come back. Adam, and his team, again did a great job. The crew was quick and did great work on the stone. Not only did we get a good job done on our project, Adam went out of his way to make sure that we were completely happy with the finished product...and we are. I would use Adam again
- PALMETTO CONCRETE DESIGNSWe would definitely hire them to do concrete work again. The work was done efficiently and in a timely manner. The end result was exactly what we wanted. The price was very reasonable.
- BRIAN'S DECORATIVE CONCRETEMy experience with them was very good. They were very professional. Brian did the work himself. He came back and made sure I was happy. He did not expect payment until afterwards. I mean, I was out of town and he even fed the dogs!
- MITCHUM CONSTRUCTION SERVICESThey did very good and had a good service. They responded, answered questions and calls. I was pleased overall. They weren't the cheapest.
- LG Dirtbusters LLCWe purchased this home in February, when spring cam we tried to "Open" the pool.. The pipes were shot, the pool had been covered of course and we were assured the pool was fine, but it was not. The pool was a total loss. My second concern was the pool was one foot from the house! All the humidity etc is bad for the building. I called Loren out to get an estimate on the demo and to have the area where the pool was sloped away from the house for drainage purpose. Loren gave an estimate, I agreed and after a few delays (my own) got a date set and the crew showed up, first the concrete was cut up, then the pool "Hole" was filled in a foot at a time compacting sole as they went. He was concerned about affecting the foundation so they were extremely careful and ensured the fill dirt was compacted a lot. They took great care top locate and avoid my septic tank, they also worked around the foundation with great care. All in all, a very successful demo, the yard looks so much nicer with out that green pond I had! Now I will place a nice deck in its place. I will call on them again when I am ready for a new driveway and side walks! I highly recommend them Awesome
- LG Dirtbusters LLCWorking with Loren and his crew was a pleasure. From the estimate to the final product, we knew we were working with professionals. They were here when they said they'd be and finished in the time estimated. We were delayed a few days in getting the work started due to rain but there's no controlling the weather. And,as my husband said, when the guys showed up in high top rubber boots, you knew they knew about concrete. (The previous crew showed up in flip flops and tennis shoes.) Loren gave us a reasonable estimate (which had to change as shown above) - not high, not low - but certainly reasonable for the work involved. Unlike some companies where the owner gives the estimate and then sends a crew to do the job without his supervision, Loren is right there the entire time, running the power skid or the little bulldozer. He was also very concerned about his equipment damaging our grass. He kept apologizing and did his best to minimize the tracks caused by the machines. They did a great job pouring and finishing the concrete and cleaned up the entire work area completely - even blowing off the driveway out front to get off dirt that had fallen off the truck. The patio looks terrific and drains perfectly! And the entire crew were very friendly and nice and a pleasure to have on the job. I can't recommend Loren and LGDirtbusters highly enough! Whether you've got a small job or large one, call Loren and have him do the work
- CurbscapesI was going to put down the big box store type landscape pavers to divide the river rock from the grass. I really wanted the concrete curbing. I had tried to find someone in the Hartsville area to come and give me a price. One day, I went online and found Curbside Appeal. The problem was he was close to 85 miles away. I called anyway. I was on his website, and he discussed what I wanted . He agreed to come to Hartsville and we set the date. Bill was right on time, and the finished product is so pretty. It looks like a large ribbon of brick. You will be pleased with his work. He was right in line on price, and did not charge me to come to Hartsville from Conway
- LG Dirtbusters LLCEverything was done well, including leveling and preparing the base for the concrete. We were very satisfied. We contacted this company based on a referral from an acquaintance who also was satisfied with their work. The owner also showed us photos of work his company had done previously in the area, so we were able to go see the results after time had passed since the work was done
- LG Dirtbusters LLCGrading and concrete work was done expertly. The only issue that arose shortly after work completion was with the concrete, which was not the fault of LG Dirtbusters. LG promptly had the concrete company come take a look at the discoloration that occurred. The concrete company treated it with something, and there was not more that could be done. LG Dirtbusters were prompt; and when delayed they always called to let us know
Concrete Repair Contractors in Florence
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Great work, provided a much appreciated 3d rendering to help choose the color for our new roof! Would highly recommend and will definitely hire again.Josh S.
- Business Description:Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down ..Recent Review:Larry came out for the initial inspection and explained everything clearly with pictures. All technicians were very professional. Olen and TJ did the lion share of the work and kept me informed on their progress and the condition of my crawlspace. I have a 3100 square foot house and about a 1600 square foot crawlspace. HVAC unit was leaking water under house for a while, which made it very wet under there. Insulation was falling down and saturated. All the insulation was removed, crawlspace is now clean, dry, and mold is gone. Encapsulation and Dehumidifier should keep it that way for years to come. Olen and TJ deserve a raiseBruce D.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of exterrior cleaning for your home and bussiness. We offer roof cleaning, gutter cleaning and brightning. concrete driveway and patio cleaning. Also wash houses and other buildings.Recent Review:Came when he said would come . Was very nice, did a good jobDiane S.
- Business Description:Swimming pool builder, remodeler. Pool cleaning & maintenance, service and repair. Family owned & operated. Licensed & insured. Honest & dependable. Quality. BBB member. Certified divers. Commercial & Residential. Additional address - 228 Chadford Rd, Irmo SC 29063
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your researchDana A.
- Business Description:Solar Panels, Roofing, Siding, Vinyl Replacement window, Concrete - Brick WorkRecent Review:It was great. The roof was inexpensive and finished in one day. The steps been taking a while because its been raining.mitchell y.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Foundation Builders LLC specializes in the installation of Basement Egress Windows and Outside Basement Entries for the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, & Dayton areas. The owner, Mike Hancock, has over 45 years of experience in the home building and has built nearly 700 homes. Foundation Builders was formed and has evolved into a company that is passionate about helping homeowners who are in need of these two specialty services. Residential customers can make changes and solve problems..Recent Review:Mike and his crew were great! We had originally ordered an egress window and a walkout, but had to alter our order due to HOA guidelines and Mike was very easy to work with to make the adjustments and we ended up with two egress windows. Billing and administration was also seamless. Can't speak highly enough of the companyRoger F.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:2 windows were not correct upon installation, and one was cracked. I was assured they would be fixed quickly. It has been months since hearing from anyone. I am constantly having to track them down for status. Completely disappointed on their lack of follow through. I would not recommend them unless you hold off on full payment until the job is done to your satisfactionEdward P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Society Hill
- Lake City
- Brittons Neck
concrete contractors in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Linder Concrete422 Bent Gate Ln
Smoaks, South Carolina
- Linder Concrete
- NC Home Solutions3926 Cumberland Rd
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- NC Home Solutions
- Robinson and Jones
Florence, South Carolina
- Robinson and Jones
- Sawdust Renovations1816 Durant Dr
Florence, South Carolina
- Shaw Painting and Refinishing Co.2301 cougar trail
Florence, South Carolina
- Skinner ConstructionPO Box 547
Marion, South Carolina
- Skinner ConstructionPo Box 547
Marion, South Carolina
- SNB Construction2125 A Jody Road
Florence, South Carolina
- Southeast renovation & construction56 Tanner Road
Hemingway, South Carolina
- Southern Land & Water3074 Old Altman Rd
Conway, South Carolina
- SUNDEK OF THE CAROLINAS1684 Katy Ln
Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Sawdust Renovations
- Thames Lawn Care & Pressure Washing870 Twin Lakes Dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Thames Lawn Care & Pressure Washing
- Ultimate Contractors1088 Kentwood dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Ultimate Contractors
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina