Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Florence, SC
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Florence
- Dad's Small EnginesExcellent service. Picked up, serviced, and returned 42" riding lawn mower in just 10 days, when other repair shops in town said it would take at least 2 weeks for service. Called ahead to coordinate pickup/delivery times, and showed up on schedule--no having to wait around all day for them to show up. The mower is running better than ever
- Watson Small EnginesI stuffed the lawn mower in the trunk of my car last night and delivered it early this morning and by the time that I got off from work this evening he had it running and ready where as before I got it to him my lawn mower was sputtering and throwing sparks. Now with just a quick pull it starts up like new. He treated me with respect and kindness and I did not in any way feel slighted or cheated
- Mullins Tool RentalDroped off mower to fix major oil leak and exhaust leak. Took almost two weeks to get it back and was charged $350.00 and learned within an hour of using mower for fisrt time that I had the same two problems I took it there to be repaired. Took mower back to show them and was given $40 back for my troubles and offered to check it again but I wasn't about to leave it there again. Once was enough. I even pointed out the problems to one of their guys. Also chaged me for plugs but had to put plugs in it after a week. I can't say if they did or didnt put in the plugs but I wouldnt reccomend this place to anyone. I have no idea what they fixed since the mower was running ok other than the two problems I pointed out but it ended up costing me $310.00 and I had to fix the problems myself. My total cost for the part was $71.00 so this was a costly experience for me. Never will I let them work on anything for me again. When you point out the problem to someone and it still doesnt get fixed, it appears they just do what they want to it
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Florence
- Business Description:I specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! I can guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride ourselves on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services that I offer and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went superbly. David was courteous, professional,John P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Technician showed up on time, figured out what the problem was quickly and repaired it very quickly. I would definitely use this company again for all of my appliance repairs.Dan W.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Prominent IndustriesInc delivers optimal service to residential customers throughout South Carolina. This business is owned and operated by India Mccall who has been in service since 2013. This company's location is located in Sellers, SC. Its experiences include handyman services, such as, painting, decks/porches, wood fencing, basic plumbing, windows, doors, pressure washing, ect.
- Business Description:Power equipment sales, service and repairs. Also lawn and garden supplies.
- Recent Review:Droped off mower to fix major oil leak and exhaust leak. Took almost two weeks to get it back and was charged $350.00 and learned within an hour of using mower for fisrt time that I had the same two problems I took it there to be repaired. Took mower back to show them and was given $40 back for my troubles and offered to check it again but I wasn't about to leave it there again. Once was enough. I even pointed out the problems to one of their guys. Also chaged me for plugs but had to put plugs in it after a week. I can't say if they did or didnt put in the plugs but I wouldnt reccomend this place to anyone. I have no idea what they fixed since the mower was running ok other than the two problems I pointed out but it ended up costing me $310.00 and I had to fix the problems myself. My total cost for the part was $71.00 so this was a costly experience for me. Never will I let them work on anything for me again. When you point out the problem to someone and it still doesnt get fixed, it appears they just do what they want to itDavid C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Society Hill
- Lake City
- Brittons Neck
lawn mower repair shops in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Handy Man Plus5604 E Old Marion Hwy
Florence, South Carolina
- Handy Man Plus
- KINGSTREE POWER EQUIPMENT LLC219 S LONGSTREET ST
Kingstree, South Carolina
- KINGSTREE POWER EQUIPMENT LLC
- Mullins Tool Rental903 S Cashua Dr
Florence, South Carolina
- Mullins Tool Rental
- Prominent IndustriesInc511 Cecily Ct
Sellers, South Carolina
- Prominent IndustriesInc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- VIP CLEANING SERVICES, LLC2606 Senator Gasque Rd
Mullins, South Carolina
- VIP CLEANING SERVICES, LLC