Handy Man Plus

With Angi since July 2018

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

All fields of construction and handyman services appliances repairs and replacement installs

We accept remote payment

We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your consideration....

Trent Tedder

30 years experience specializing handyman services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. And for your house cleaning needs you can also reach out to me and we surely do it for you!

David Oakley

I specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! I can guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride ourselves on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services that I offer and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lynches River Electrical llc

Lynches River Electrical, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that specializes in residential and commercial electrical services. We strive to provide the best quality work at an affordable price. One of our main values is honesty, so we make sure to always be up front about what needs to be done, how much it will cost, when we can get started—and if there are any other potential ways to save you money. LRE has been operating since 2019 with over 20 years of experience in the industry! We also have reliable high quality electricians who care about your property as much as you do. Residential Electrical Services  Whether you need a new breaker box installed or a fixture repaired, Lynches River Electric is the company you can trust. We offer high-quality electrical services for an affordable price. Want to see your lights come on again? Call today to get your commercial or residential electrical services handled - you'll be glad you did! Commercial Electrical Services Lynches River Electrical is the commercial electrician in Florence, SC you're searching for. From new outlet installations and new breaker boxes to installing an electrical vehicle charger for your employees, we have you covered for all of your commercial electrical needs! Call us today at 843-687-5674 for a free estimate! Professional Electrical Services in Timmonsville, SC Our highly trained and knowledgeable electricians take pride in their work, making sure everything is done to your satisfaction. No job is too big or too small for us! If you need an outlet installed or your home rewired, give us a call - we'll get the job done right the first time! Emergency Electrical Services We offer 24 hour electrician services in Timmonsville, SC. Whether you need an outlet repaired or an entire electrical system installed for a new business, our electricians can help!  Licensed and Insured Electricians in Florence, SC Our electrician is licensed by the state of SC - we are trustworthy and reliable. Our skilled electricians work with you every step of the way to ensure that your electrical system is up to code and completely safe. We are insured and bonded, so you can rely on us!

09/02/2021

I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at all.

Description of Work
handyman service

Category handyman service

Wow, I never got no text about this problem. And to give us one star. Why didn’t you call me. And please tell everyone we did a lot of extra work for you. Work done: Refasten her metal roof Took down front door and replace with new roof Refasten her bi-fold doors. For $590.00 and the stuff I didn’t used I took off her bill. I’m sorry this is not right. I don’t understand why you didn’t call me??

07/19/2021

Well, I needed a contractor to do some work on some investment property that I own. I didn't really know anyone in the area to call. So I went to Angi.com. I did some research. And I found like, three possible contractors to get in touch with. I asked for them to contact me. Handyman Plus got back to me very promptly. Everything was courteous, straightforward. So I asked them to come out and take ...

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,doors

We offer appliance repairs appliance removal is installing kitchen remodeling bathroom remodeling painting roof repairs roof removal basement drywall repairs plumbing repairs electrical repairs ceiling fan replacement ceiling fans installments toilet removal toilet installments drain cleaning pressure washing houses Pressure washing concrete driveways. House cleaning window cleaning window replacement we are called Handyman Plus

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available