Whether you’re looking to replace your chain link fence or just want it gone, find out how to remove a chain link fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Westerly, RI
There are 12 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Westerly
- OK FENCE CO INCTony promptly arrived when I first called for an estimate. He told me how the project could be accomplished for the least amount of money. We agreed on the spot and shook hands on the deal. Within two weeks, Tony called to tell me he would be here the next day. I could not be home and both called and e-mailed him to tell him that, gave him my cell phone number and location in case he had to gt in touch with me. When I returned home hours later, the gate had been installed, trash removed and a bill was left in my door. I immediately e-mailed OKFence and told him I was entirely happy with the job and would put a check in the mail the next morning...which I did
- Pet Playgrounds - West HavenPet Playgroundz did an excellent job. They were very responsive and professional. They arrived on time to install the fence and had the whole yard fenced in in less than a day. The fence itself is very sturdy, while also being unobtrusive to the eye, particularly from a distance. The price for installation was also very reasonable. We have a large pit bull mix and the fence is more than strong enough to contain her
- Liberty Fence IncOur condo associations plans to award our replacement fencing contract to Liberty Fence Inc. based on the relationship we have developed in the project planning phase and the stellar references this company has received upon inquiry.
Last update on August 4, 2014
Fence Contractors in Westerly, RI
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
What are you looking for in a fence—durability, a long life span, customization? Consider these differences between wood vs. vinyl fences.
You don’t need a pro to install estate-style fencing around your property. Use this guide to learn how to install a wrought iron fence on your own to save money.
Find fence companies in
- North Stonington,
- Old Mystic,
- Hope Valley,
- Gales Ferry,
- Fishers Island,
- West Kingston,
- South Kingstown,
- New London
Fence Companies in Westerly, RI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DK Landscaping10 Pine Woods Rd
North Stonington, Connecticut 06359
- DK Landscaping
- E B Asphalt & Landscaping, LLC1650 Old Colchester Rd
Oakdale, Connecticut 06370
- E B Asphalt & Landscaping, LLC
- Flynnscapes482 Sterling Hill Road
Moosup, Connecticut 06354
- Green Home Solutions23 Broadmoor Road
South Kingston, Rhode Island 02879
- Green Home Solutions
- KBA Contracting Enterprises LLCPO Box 241
Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02862
- KBA Contracting Enterprises LLC
- M & W Enterprises LLC2 Ann Rd
Waterford, Connecticut 06385
- M & W Enterprises LLC
- RI Design Build Inc5 Apple Tree Ln
Warwick, Rhode Island 02888
- RI Design Build Inc
- White Pine Landscaping251 Exeter Rd
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
- White Pine Landscaping
Fencing contractors that service Westerly
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.