What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in State College, PA
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in State College
- TOTAL LAWN CARERick and his crew have done an excellent job. They are prompt, polite and very professional. I would recommend Total Lawn Care to anyone.
- Granite LandscapingThey provide service about every week and a half. They take care of our snow removal in the winter as well. We have had bad lawn care providers in the past. This company is always polite and well-mannered. They are good.
Leaf Removal Services in State College
- Business Description:Congratulations! You have made the 1st step towards a more beautiful outdoor living experience. Yards Apart Landscaping is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship and aesthetically pleasing landscapes. Yards Apart is owner operated offering 17 years of field experience and schooling in Landscape Architecture at Penn State. We firmly believe a happy client is a good client and will strive to fulfill your landscaping needsRecent Review:We had a contract that specified 80% native plants. Troy is absolultely clueless about natives and shows no inclination for researching exactly what he puts in. Before he left with our final check, we had him remove invasive shrubs that he planted. Today I dug up a flowing plant that is on on a 'Texas Invasives List' that he planted in our front yard. Truly amazing since the Ladybird Wildflower Center's database of natives is free, easy to use and those plants are readily available. Today we also had to remove landscape fabric and mulch so we could remove and spray for another extremely aggressive invasive that he had not noticed was growing around a tree. This invasive plant was spreading throughout our front yard. We texted him about this, he came over, said he had never seen anything like it and said he would be going away for awhile. That was three weeks ago so we are removing this plant on our own. <br> The entire project took more than three months. We have a small urban lot. There is absolutely no way to know when and if he is going to show up on a given day and how long he'll stay. There is no timeline for his work. He does not know how to estimate how long a job will take or how to price in order to do a good job. <br> Given that our job was xeriscaping of an established garden, he should have used two layers of landscaping fabric. And although I am no fan of chemicals, there is really no other way to get rid of certain invasives since some can grow right through that fabric. <br> When we came with specific requests as the job proceeded, my husband and I both noticed that Troy has selective hearing. In some cases we were eventually able to get a reasonable response but in others we just redid it after he left. <br> The front yard looks good from the street but we will have to be spraying the areas covered with river rock periodically in order to deal with plants growing through the landscape fabric. <br> Some of the plants used were transplants from my daughter's garden. Instead of taking a few plants from different areas of a flower bed, he just cleared a portion of her flower bed! She will have to replant that area! <br> <brAlice H.
- Business Description:We are a small local run buisiness that consists of only 2 employees. We love lawncare and strive for perfection in every aspect. We work with residential and commercial customers so we have a wide range of payment options available
- Business Description:Landscaping & Hardscaping.
- Business Description:TLC, Total Lawn Care is a private, locally owned professional lawn service in the State College Area and Centre Region. Services include lawn fertilization, mowing, aeration, dethatching, property beautification, mulching, softscape installation, spring clean up, fall clean up, and snow removal. Our fertilization program was developed by a Penn State turfgrass research scientist specifically for the Centre Region. The owner of TLC, Rick Schreiber, earned a Bachelor of Science in Turfgrass Sci..Recent Review:They did excellent work but I've found smaller (one person) companies who would do it for less.Michael G.
- Business Description:All outdoor services.Recent Review:They removed old shrubbery in the front and back of house, planted new and put in river stone and mulch. I hired them to mow last season and will continue to do so in the future. They do good work. Their prices are competitive and they do exactly what was discussed. <br /ALICE H.
- Business Description:I am offer basic lawn services No job is to big. I can do mowing, edging hedge, trimming, garden clean out, and weed eating. Just ask I more and likely do it with anything concerning your yard. Will also do sidewalk and driveway clean off after words. Do not hesitate to call me today For a Free Estimate. Provides flexible rates and schedules.
- Recent Review:I have called and called, no one has ever returned my call. At this point I will move on to the next business.Thomas S.
- Business Description:Perfect Touch Lawn Care has been in the lawn care and maintenance business for over 10 years. We are fully insured and licensed to perform all services that we offer. We like to take time to get to know our customers and their expectations so we can provide exactly what they needRecent Review:.Gail B.
- Business Description:Serving the State College, Bellefonte area for over 10 years offering quality lawn and landscape maintenance, guaranteed! We are fully insured and offer free estimates. We also offer bundling discounts, neighborhood discounts, and have a referral program. We are currently accepting cash and check and coming soon we will be accepting credit and debit cardsRecent Review:unknownPatricia B.
- Business Description:Small family business that provides many services. Custom woodworking to Home Improvements,Remodeling,Maintenance and a whole lot more. Highly Experienced in all trades. Insured, Pa state registerd and easy to work with
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arble's Home Improvement and repair307 Lake Road
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Arble's Home Improvement and repair
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Granite Landscaping450 E Rolling Ridge Dr
- Granite Landscaping
- Heimbaughs Property Services7711 us highway 522s
- Heimbaughs Property Services
- Mjs Lawncare1401 S Atherton Street
State College, Pennsylvania
- Mjs Lawncare
- WRAY'S LANDSCAPING INC.309 EDGEWATER AVE
- WRAY'S LANDSCAPING INC.
- Yards Apart LandscapingPO Box 145
Pine Grove Mills, Pennsylvania
- Yards Apart Landscaping