If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in State College, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in State College
- Pro Wash 814The house hasn't looked so good in years. Calvin explained the process and then proceeded to do a fantastic job. We'd recommend him without hesitation.
- ValueKleenSo i got my roof done and the porch and i wanted to have the house power washed before i took any pictures. I got back on Angies List and fouund ValueKleen -Powerwashing. The reviews were great so i put in a call and the next morning Jonathan called me and was very knowledgeable about the pressure used on my house and explained that too much pressure would damage my vinyl siding and being so white it would take a finish off am over time it would become yellow. This guy new his stuff so i asked if i could get on his schedule and he said he would be at my house by 11:30 that day. He was promptly on time and he and his helper assured me my pets would be safe and my shrubs and even used a 1% formula to protect the indoor out door carpet on my front porch. He asked me to put my screens up so they could get the windows and remove any bugs etc from the sills. They went to work and when they had me come out to look i was absolutely blown away. The house looked like it did the day i had it sided. There was so much of that horrible green cast on the house that you get from the pines. Every and i mean every speck was gone the house was blindingly bright and the windows sparkled. The price was jaw dropping low and he took the time to walk me around the entire house and show me every detail. By the time he was done not one but two of my neighbors scheduled with him. This guy is fanatical and a perfectionist with the work he does i challenge anyone to find better. He is coming back on Monday and doing my top story gutters for another amazingly low bid. He owns this company and it was great to see someone young making such a great career and doing something they obviously love. Grab him now if you want him because he is going to be one busy guy read less
- Straight Way Enterprise LLCJeff did a fantastic job! Our siding hadn’t been cleaned in several years, some of the hard to reach places in over 12 years. It looked amazing when he got finished with it! We won’t wait as long next time and will definitely hire Jeff to do it again. He was very thorough and careful with our shrubs and plants. Nice job! Great service read less
- Straight Way Enterprise LLCJeff did an excellent job! Would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. Our concrete and white vinyl privacy fence gets very dirty over the winter, it looks new again.
- CHARLES MASONWent very well. Chuck Mason is very thorough, courteous, and professional. He even retouched a few areas where I had concerns. I would hire again and highly recommend.
- Water Works Pressure WashingAsh was great. He arrived on time and did what he said he was going to do, plus a little more without charging me for it. I was quoted to have the siding pressurewashed, windows, deck, garage doors and to have the gutters scrubbed. He also cleaned some debris off the rear part of my roof above the deck. I said I would get to it but he said he would take care of it since he was already here and he wouldn't charge me anything for it. He said and quot;why dirty up the deck, when I can take care of it for you.and quot; He also washed our Bilco Doors for no charge as well. I would definitley recommend him and his company again read less
- Sparkle Wash of Keystone CountryHouse looked great and the gutters came out white. Looked great and windows were not spotty or streaked.
- Water Works Pressure WashingThis went VERY WELL!! The house is 7 years old and looks brand new again. I had a lot of moss growing on the siding and also it was starting to grow on my roof shingles since the house sits under the trees and is shaded most of the time. They were able to get all of it off without damaging the roof shingles or anything else on the house. Also, they wiped clean all the gutters and downspouts which were starting to look real bad from all the tree junk getting on them over the years. I also have a stone look that is basically cemented to the exposed exterior basement walls and chimney. This was starting to grow moss also and they were able to clean all of this up so really when I say the house looks new, I mean it looks better than the day I bought it!!! Another item to mention is they were very accommodating in getting me scheduled before it got to cold to stain the deck and seal the patio. I will definitely use this company again in the future. You might think this is expensive for cleaning a house like I did at first but after I saw everything they did and how good my house looks, it was worth it! read less
- Sparkle Wash of Keystone CountryThis is the second time I have used this company and wouldn't think of using anyone else. I was extremely pleased with them; they are very nice people and take time to do extra things that they see need done. Back deck was cleaned, even though I didn't even think to ask them. I am more than pleased and satisfied with their work read less
- John's Professional Painting & WallpaperingEverything went well beyond my expectations. He arrived on time and worked straight through the day and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied.
Pressure Washing Services in State College
- Business Description:residential fencing/pressure washingRecent Review:Jeff did a fantastic job! Our siding hadn’t been cleaned in several years, some of the hard to reach places in over 12 years. It looked amazing when he got finished with it! We won’t wait as long next time and will definitely hire Jeff to do it again. He was very thorough and careful with our shrubs and plants. Nice job! Great service read lessRachel J.
- Business Description:Pressure WashingRecent Review:Excellent! Very professional job! Took a little longer than I expected to get on the schedule, but I understand they are some what at the mercy of the weather!Patricia C.
- Business Description:10+ Years Experience Located in Centre Hall Pa Providing our Customers in and Surrounding Areas with a Quality Service at a fair price. Call us for a Free Estimate and Evaluation. Fully Insured. HIC#PA 117527Recent Review:It went very well. They did a real good job finding and repairing leaks in my roof, replacing defective gutters and downspouts. They then did a project to add drainage pipes front and rear. Reshaped the land and brought in topsoil to ensure that water runs away from the house instead of into it. I am very pleased and am hiring them to do additional projects. They are courteous, prompt and stand behind their work read lessAlan W.
- Business Description:At ValueKleen we have the experience and knowledge for any exterior cleaning you might need. We use the highest quality and safest chemicals on the market to fit your needs. Bringing smiles to our clients is our goal. Making sure your project is effortless and done right is our desire. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Very professional communication and careful work.Renee S.
- Business Description:Local Eco-Friendly Cleaning Service specializing in interior and exterior cleaning solutions.Recent Review:I was beyond pleased with this company. They did a really fantastic job - cleaned upstairs and downstairs windows inside and out, removed and cleaned all screens, and cleaners sills and surrounds. Very reasonably priced, easy to schedule and great communication. All were extremely professional and courteous. We were getting our deck stained that same day (our fault - change of schedule due to weather) and they came back to do our adjacent windows on a subsequent day at no additional charge. Very happy with the service and will definitely be using this company again read lessTracy L.
- Business Description:Dedicated to excellence. Proven customer satisfaction. We do residential interior painting, and we do it well! Whether you're selling your home and want to get the most return on investment, or if you want to revitalize your current residence, we know what it takes to paint your perfect picture read lessRecent Review:The job was absolutely rushed thru. Drip marks, paint on the curtain rods, visible nail holes, nails left in and painted over, a streak in back of the tv which was a completely different paint. I asked for 2 coats of satin on the walls and one coat on the ceiling. The walls look like flat paint and ceiling doesn’t even look like it was done! When I called Matt to come back over, he never even pulled the TV out and hand brushed the steak in back of the TV and it looks horrible. He told me everything I wanted to hear before hiring them. Would NOT hire them again. I feel very taken advantage of read lessSandy O.
- Recent Review:==DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY== You will be sorry. The most un-professional painting I have had in my 30 years of home ownership. Sloppy, paint runs, splatter, missed spots and they did not mask "ANYTHING"! If you have anything on the ground that you cherish just be prepared to throw it away after these guys are done. I gave them a chance to clean up the mess and fix the wrongs and they damaged my capping and my electric meter dome. I had 2 other estimates that were slightly higher than their estimate wishing that I had went with one of the others in hindsight after all of the aggravation and stress. Please heed this warning read lessTony D.
- Recent Review:Terrible. John used to do decent work, but in the past year his responsiveness and workmanship has gone down the drain. He does not return phone calls. He does not finish work. It is totally unprofessional.Fiona F.
- Business Description:A+ Was Founded to Provide Centre County with all its landscaping and painting needs. What separates A+ from the rest is our devotion to exceed the markets needs with quality workman. Hear at Collegiate workforce we stride to hire local hard working qualified students to provide services. We also have a Full time handpicked staff all year round to provide services as well. As part of our workforce we have a lead hardscaper, Painter who have been in the industry for years providing Quality work.. read lessRecent Review:Initially, things went well, but eventually we had to fire him. He is not experienced. Do NOT hire him for any painting work. <br /> After the first few few days, it became clear that the quality of the work on the trim was sub-par. The painter/owner did not know the correct brush/roller to use. We explained to him what he needed to do, but he never followed our advice. We asked him to completely finish a few rooms first and then move onto the rest of the house. He refused to follow that plan. He brushed on the trim and was very, very sloppy. There were also runs and splotches that he did not notice and did not fix even after we pointed them out. <br /> He also never worked more than 5 hours a day. On some days, he would not show up and not even call us.He had no plan of action, could not follow directions, and simply was incapable of doing a quality job. He was well-intentioned, but lacked the painting skills to complete a quality job and was incapable of listening to the customer and communicating with the customer. <br /> Eventually, we had to FIRE him. He does NOT have 10 years of experience painting. In fact, we strongly suspect it was his first job. He said that "in the class he took on painting," they instructed him to use a brush on the trim and in the corners, neither of which work very well. <br /> We are still cleaning up the mess he left behind. We had to go over much of what he had done to fix it. NEVER HIRE A+ for any painting work. <br / read lessEd F.
- Business Description:Serving all residential & commercial painting, finishing and coating needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
pressure washers in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3rd Coat LLC.P.O. Box 44
Smoke Run, Pennsylvania
- 3rd Coat LLC.
- C&S Cleaning Services
State College, Pennsylvania
- CCCNR LLC.3893 warriors mark path
Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania
- Celestino Construction126 Pine Hall Ct
State College, Pennsylvania
- Centre ProPainting137 Spruce Ln
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Clean By Nature105 Deer Run Court
- Clean Freaks LLC7954 Warriors Ridge Rd
- C&S Cleaning Services
- Gm Painting & Services422D Westerly Pkwy Plz
State College, Pennsylvania
- Gm Painting & Services
- Kureys Pressure Washing Services9542 Chester Furnace Rd
- Kureys Pressure Washing Services
- ValueKleen1550 Mill Rd