Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in State College, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in State College
- Ohio Exteriors LLCIt was good. He showed up on time, worked quickly, did what they've said they're going to do. They gave me a list with what work needed done in the future, with picture and . So, it was helpful.
- ValueKleenShowed up the time he said very professional did the job in a timely fashion we had him give us a price for power washing our house we will have him back in the spring to power wash the house and clean gutters would highly recommend
- ValueKleenSo i got my roof done and the porch and i wanted to have the house power washed before i took any pictures. I got back on Angies List and fouund ValueKleen -Powerwashing. The reviews were great so i put in a call and the next morning Jonathan called me and was very knowledgeable about the pressure used on my house and explained that too much pressure would damage my vinyl siding and being so white it would take a finish off am over time it would become yellow. This guy new his stuff so i asked if i could get on his schedule and he said he would be at my house by 11:30 that day. He was promptly on time and he and his helper assured me my pets would be safe and my shrubs and even used a 1% formula to protect the indoor out door carpet on my front porch. He asked me to put my screens up so they could get the windows and remove any bugs etc from the sills. They went to work and when they had me come out to look i was absolutely blown away. The house looked like it did the day i had it sided. There was so much of that horrible green cast on the house that you get from the pines. Every and i mean every speck was gone the house was blindingly bright and the windows sparkled. The price was jaw dropping low and he took the time to walk me around the entire house and show me every detail. By the time he was done not one but two of my neighbors scheduled with him. This guy is fanatical and a perfectionist with the work he does i challenge anyone to find better. He is coming back on Monday and doing my top story gutters for another amazingly low bid. He owns this company and it was great to see someone young making such a great career and doing something they obviously love. Grab him now if you want him because he is going to be one busy guy
- DAB Exterior Cleaning SolutionsShowed up at the appointed time. All work was done professionally and great care. Courtney explained everything that he did and as well as the results. Nice job and I would hire them again.
- 5 Star Handyman & Maintenance ServiceThere were two guys that came out. They were very professional, detail oriented, and punctual. I had them clean out the spouts of the gutters, the water was not flowing through at all; after he cleaned it out, he poured water down and the water was flowing and clean. He also showed me a before and after picture. The other guy was cleaning the grass lighting fixtures and the vinyl banisters and post on the front porch, he did a wonderful job as well. It was getting later in the evening and we were ready eat dinner, they agreed to come back the next day and finish the other jobs. I am very pleased with their services thus far. I feel the price is very fair for the jobs they are doing and how well they are performing the services, it is only $35 an hour. I like that they are very personable and trustworthy. I have already recommended them to my neighbor. UPDATE: When he first came I wanted to find out if he does work by the hour or the job. He informed me that it was by the hour, at $35/hr. When he showed up to do the work he came with another person. They both did great work, however, when he was writing out the invoice he said, ?I hope you understand that the $35 hour rate is per person. ? I informed him that, no; I was under the impression that it was just $35 hour for the work. He apologized for the misunderstanding and did give me a reduction in the rate. I do think he needs to be a bit more upfront with this information before he begins the work though
- AFFORDABLE ROOFINGCrew of about 5 showed up a couple of days after our request. They actually worked on a Sunday. The house has several steeply pitched roof sections and the multiple gutters were stuffed full of leaves. The crew worked very expeditiously moving the ladders around to get all the gutters. The job was done quickly and all the debris that had fallen to the ground was cleaned up. Although not much time was taken (20 mins?) the price was reasonable considering that the full crew was working. We would certainly use this service again
- DAB Exterior Cleaning SolutionsJob well done, cleaned out all debris and also washed outside of gutters. Very professional and neat.
- Home-Aid HandymanScott not only performed the repair work requested but provided advice about other home issues that did not require repair. (For example, flickering kitchen lights were caused by my use of CFL bulbs for lights on a dimmer switch.) He and his co-worker were friendly and courteous (and did not make me feel incompetent because I don't know much about home maintenance issues), and they cleaned up the work areas after they were finished. It was initially challenging to schedule the work because of my location and work schedule, but Scott was persistent and the repairs were not urgent. I will definitely use Home Aid Handyman in the future - and with a 40-year-old home, there will be a future. I highly recommend this business
- Brewer ServicesI would recommend him. Mr. Scott Brewer limits himself to cutting down the trees, cleaning the gutters and the downspouts. He also does patio and deck cleaning and restoration. I have my gutters cleaned by him twice a year because of the kind of trees that I have. He is wonderful. He is very responsive and gets back to you very quickly. If he does not answer the phone, then you could leave a message and he will call you back by the end of the day no matter what. He is very reasonable with his rates and does a very professional job. He goes out of his way and does a marvellous job. I think a world of Mr. Scott as he is great. I will be using him again before The Thanksgiving to get the rest of the leaves cleaned up
- DAB Exterior Cleaning SolutionsCalled two days before the work for an estimate. Provider showed up on time, and gave us an honest evaluation of the work that should be performed. I scheduled the work for two days later. Again the contractor showed up as promised and did an excellent job. Courteous, professional and did exactly what he promised. Would definitely use this company in the future
Gutter Cleaning Services in State College
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of services, including but not limited to: Scrap Metal Recycling Yard Debris Removal General Building Services Non-commercial Demolition General Load Hauling (under 26,000lbs) Feel free to contact us for an estimate, available 24/7 for a large range of affordable high quality services.Recent Review:Great. They were very efficient and friendly. The filled the truck with our old furniture and the cost was very reasonableDANIEL M.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Whether you’re looking for residential renovations or commercial construction in Centre County, when you’re in need of a general contractor you want to find a company that’s able to provide you with the complete package so that they can fulfill all of your project’s requirements. We are a full service general contractor that works hard to make sure that we do a great job for you while providing you with excellent service and an affordable price. We are committed to the idea of satisfying our ..Recent Review:He is very reliable and very professional, perfectionist, dependable, his work is highly recommendedThomas S.
- Business Description:Buffalo Creek Roofing is a local business specializing in reroofing and all your exterior needs. We can do your shingles, metal or rubber roofing. Also siding and fascia. We offer a 5 year workmanship warranty on most roofs.Recent Review:Did a great job. Extra repairs to sub roof reasonably priced. Job done quickly and cleanly. Highly recomended. Saved me over $4000 dollars!Larry H.
- Business Description:At ValueKleen we have the experience and knowledge for any exterior cleaning you might need. We use the highest quality and safest chemicals on the market to fit your needs. Bringing smiles to our clients is our goal. Making sure your project is effortless and done right is our desire. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent. Very professional communication and careful work.Renee S.
- Business Description:Since 2005, LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a brand of Leaf Home Solutions, has kept gutters free of debris across North America. With locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, LeafFilter has helped thousands of homeowners keep their feet on the ground by eliminating the endless cycle of gutter cleaning. With custom colors and styles designed to fit a wide variety of gutters, LeafFilter's uPVC frame and micromesh screen provide both peace of mind and complementary style to residents across the ..Recent Review:install went ok but have never worked. I was told I don't have enough "wind". they leak worse than a clogged gutter ever would and are flooding water on my foundation and wooden gate which now has damage. If these have to be cleaned every few months what on Earth did I pay 3k forjames p.
- Business Description:Rineholt's Landscaping was started in April of 2007. We are based out of York, PA. Rineholt's Landscaping offers a wide range of services and equipment in order to better meet the needs of our local communities. We serve Adams, Bedford, Blair, Centre, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry, & York Counties in Pennsylvania & Northern parts of Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Washington,(Oakwood & Conewingo Areas only in Northwe..
- Business Description:General Contracting.Recent Review:RJ promised me when this job was done I would be so happy with his work. Let me tell you my 15 yr. old grandson could have done a better job than BTM. I had a problem with rain water so a French drain (thank God I had someone else do this) was put in. I ask RJ to check for mold, all he did was pull a piece of paneling back & peek in only to tell me there was no mold. My first clue as to the kind of job this would be when completed. Siding was stapled on over old paneling & over this winter 2 pieces fell down only to see that no staples were even in those strips. He planned to put bamboo on the floor & I was very concerned that it would not hold up to hot/cold weather, traffic area, etc. He assured me it was durable & I would be pleased. He did not make sure cement floor was level, glue did not stick, bamboo popped up right were the major walking area was. After several unsuccessful tries I suggested indoor-outdoor carpet. I paid additional for carpet to be placed. Proper measurements were not done because carpet does not fit snug in front of 2 doors & original cement can be seen. A horrible job, to say the least. Doorbell was replaced & the original wires were cut so short my doorbell no longer works. My own personal supplies from my garaged were used & nothing was deducted from my bill. He left the outside of two windows, that he replaced, unfinished. I will now have to have someone else finish that job, try to fix the door bell, put something on the edge of the rug so it does not fray. He also replaced to 2 front windows & neither one will close tight enough so they can be locked. I paid for 2 entrance doors (1 to garage 1 to basement) & he hung the new doors on the old frame. I now have 2 door frames standing in my garage. You may wonder why I haven't had him back. If anyone out there decides to hire BTM contracting you will find his contract is very generic, he said he had a lifetime warranty but you will not get any copies for your files it is only his "so-called word." You get no pricing for windows/doors etc., no matter how many times I requested copies. He is more worried about the customer knowing what discount he gets. I was a recent widow & my husband always did any work around our home. I had never dealt with a contractor before. RJ was just getting started in this area & the father of several young children. I felt compassion for him & problems that he had told me he was going through. My mistake! I had coffee, donuts every morning & pizza several times for lunch, for RJ & his crew. I treated him like I would like someone to treat my sons. However, RJ is not a man of principles. He still owes me $200 but after many calls I can not get him to answer. BTM is now located at 5619 East Pleasant Valley Blvd in Tyrone Pa. My deceased husband always said, "anyone now-a-day can slap a sign on his truck & claim to be something he is not" no truer words were ever spoken regarding BTM Contracting.Shirley S.
- Business Description:Insurance Restoration for both residential and commercial properties.Recent Review:Creek Side Roofing and Siding were great. They worked with my insurance company. They were friendly. They cleaned up after themselves. They were helpful.Lucresia b.
- Business Description:EXTERIOR CLEANING SPECIALISTS Cleaning Roofs, ROOF SHAMPOO, Cleaning Exterior Surfaces--Pressure or Power Washing-- Siding * Concrete * Decks * Gutters * Brick * Roofs-- Cleaning In business since 2007, DAB Exterior Cleaning Solutions uses state of the art equipment and safe effective techniques are used to clean dirt, dark streaks, mold, and stains on exterior surfaces. We clean surfaces such as concrete, vinyl, wood, asphalt shingles, and brick. We are the authorized Roof Shampoo® contracto..Recent Review:Scheduled it quickly, and followed through.Shelley S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Alexander Springs
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
gutter cleaners in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adams Handyman Services238 S Harrison Rd
- AFFORDABLE ROOFING7732 WEIMER LN
- ALEXANDR'S HANDYMAN SVC110 DANIELLE DR
- All American Roofing710 Hannah st / po box 261
- Arble's Home Improvement and repair307 Lake Road
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Avvampato Home Improvement35 Lingle St. Apt. E
Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
- Adams Handyman Services
- E-Z Hauling & Services1136 Ghaner Rd
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
- E-Z Hauling & Services
- Furrow Construction1099 Troy Hawk Run Hwy
- Furrow Construction
- Home-Aid HandymanPO Box 988
- Home-Aid Handyman
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection508 Thomson Park Dr
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Mjs Lawncare1401 S Atherton Street
State College, Pennsylvania
- Mjs Lawncare
- neal witmer construction1215 Mayberry Ln
State College, Pennsylvania
- neal witmer construction
- O B Contracting123 Shade Hollow Rd
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
- O B Contracting
- State College Handyman1220 Sylvan Circle
- State College Handyman
- Tom Newman Maintenance and Remodeling529 Airport Rd
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Tom Newman Maintenance and Remodeling
- ValueKleen1550 Mill Rd
- Water Works Pressure Washing129 Bella Collina Ln
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
- Water Works Pressure Washing