Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in State College, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in State College
- Jr's quality Tile & HardwoodThe owner definitely knows the business. Dealt well with various crews and suppliers. Unlike companies that only sell flooring, Jr's installed a sturdy and quite subfloor. And their salesman Bill, certainly worked to find the exact LVT I wanted. As most construction projects go, it took longer than planned, mostly due to the LVT supplier. Jr's and his outside contractors really worked with me to get the results I wanted. My only complaint is I wish it cost less, but you get what you pay for read less
- Remodelers WorkshopWork was done in a timely manner with a minimum of discomfort to us. Am well satisfied with the results.
- QUALITY HARDWOODSJohn and his team came repaired damage to stair edges and balusters caused by the previous owner's rottweiler, refinished and stained the staircase, and came up with a creative solution to fix a split stair tread. Other estimators wanted us to dissemble and rebuild our entire staircase to fix the tread, while John managed to nail it back into place in a way that looks great. We subsequently rehired John to perform some additional woodwork for us. He is responsive and I would recommend him read less
- Jr's quality Tile & HardwoodI can't praise JR's enough. Professionalism from the carpenters to the tile man, to the project manager. Mike ( project manager), easy to work with, agreeable to my needs and wants; worked up several floor plans. I hired my own plumber who worked with JR's. I chose and purchased my own vanity, etc. They did tile shower, installed everything, painted, trimmed, put in shower window, moved walls and leveled floors: they cleaned the area on a daily basis, protected the rest of the bedroom. The carpenters (Neil and Steve) asked questions when they began each phase to insure proper placement of everything. Bathroom opens to bedroom and kitchen area. Fred, the owner and ultimate boss, was easy to work with; Bill, at the store, was helpful in assisting me to choose shelving, etc. All -in- all, a great experience; I will definitely use them again when the time arises read less
- Arble's Home Improvement and repairJustin is very professional and he pays attention to detail. He also did a great job cleaning up after the job was completed and he disposed of all trash. I was completely satisfied with the work he accomplished. I was so happy with Justin's work that I have scheduled him to remodel our kitchen. I would recommend him to any homeowner considering a remodel read less
- Remodelers WorkshopThey were very upfront with their pricing, which was appreciated. They were timely and called it they weren't able to make it. The only negative is that 1 of the individual workers was rather sloppy. He had previously painted my kitchen, which had to be redone. Other than that, everyone was quite pleasant and professional to work with. The work had turned out beautifully. They called me whenever a small hiccup came up to talk me through it. I appreciated their kindness during a large, stressful project. I would highly recommend them read less
- Frontz Hardwood FlooringWe wanted hardwood flooring in our living room and happened to see their work van at one of their jobs and got the contact information off it. They have an excellent website that is easy to navigate. We made an appointment to get an estimate and a day after taking measurements John emailed a quote. We set a date for installation and John called to let us know when he would deliver the materials and exactly what time they would arrive to start the work. They moved furniture out for us, painted moulding that went around the floor and against the newly painted baseboard and trimmed the bottom of a door that was to close to the floor and wouldn't close. They cleaned up after they were done each day and cleaned the floor when they were completely done. It took a total of 2 1/2 days. They worked from 7 a.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m. for 2 days and finished on the morning of the 3rd day. The floor is beautiful!!! They suggested we get felt pads for under our furniture so it will slide on the floor without damaging it. I will not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Nice job and nice men to work with read less
- Frontz Hardwood FlooringThey did what they said. They were timely, very professional, and finish product was excellent. These guys met and exceeded all my expectations.
- Remodelers WorkshopThe job was started and finished ahead of schedule. Crews arrived on-time daily and let us know days they would be arriving later, or were unable to come. Todd and his crew cleaned up at the end of each workday. They were responsive, polite, and listened to suggestions. They made creative suggestions of their own which we frequently incorporated. Dal and Gordon (owners) know their stuff read less
- Jr's quality Tile & HardwoodFred and company were great to work with. The project was able to be started early. Fred was knowledgeable and worked with us to pick harmonious tile and grout combinations. The store has a very good selection of tile, carpet, and vinyl. He worked with us to keep the budget reasonable and let us do the rough demolition work to save some money. Many of the services are local contractors that he subcontracted to handle the electric and plumbing etc. We had other renovation contractors who had quoted using one of the same electricians with a higher hourly mark up, so Fred's price was decent. We were happy at the pace the work proceeded at, and the workers were mostly punctual and polite. The quality of craftsmanship of the entire job was top notch. There was not a lot of excess dirt or clutter overall. Our main bedroom was also going to be renovated, so they used it for the cutting/tool room. The tile work is great, all the cuts are nice, the tile pattern is great. We did some painting ourselves again to save money on the project, and there was enough time to fit in painting around other laborers coming in. Fred stopped over several times during the work and checked in on the progress. There was a slight miscommunication regarding our faucet and sink, so the correct replacement took about 2 weeks to arrive. Because we were not yet using that bathroom, it was not a problem for us to wait for the new parts. Communication over phone or email was timely. Overall we are extremely pleased with JR's. All the guys are great to work with, the process was smooth, everyone stayed flexible with minor issues and timetables, and I feel we paid an appropriate amount for the job read less
Flooring Contractors in State College
- Business Description:Since 2004, we have been enhancing and protecting concrete floors with strong, long-lasting epoxy and other polymer coatings. We can help you determine the appropriate system for your floor and have it installed in as little as 1 day. Our floor coating systems are applicable to residential and commercial concrete floors. Our experience ranges from home garages to heavy truck repair facilities, car dealerships to churches, dog kennels to dairies. We have extensive experience with epoxies, poly.. read lessRecent Review:Outstanding job. I thought this job might fall under the "DIY" category, but just to be on the safe side of averting a garage disaster, I decided to let the pro's with experience do this. Turns out that was a great choice. Mike (and a helper) came out to do the job. The equipment involved in doing the job right was way beyond anything a "normal" homeowner could or would get their hands on. Diamond bladed concrete floor grinders alone are not something I typically go out and use on my free weekends. Anyway, it was a two day process that was very professionally carried out, and the finished product is amazing. Very happy with Stronghold floors and I would recommend using them if you thinking of upgrading your floors read lessJeff B.
- Business Description:Keystone Construction Services LLC. was developed by two successful building contractors with over a combined 40+ years of experience. They have utilized their past business experiences fusing commercial and residential construction to bring one of the utmost "high quality" collaborations of contracting in the area. With our expertise and knowledge in residential and commercial services in both the public and private sectors, we are able to perform jobs from simple to complex ensuring the wor.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional and courteous im very pleased with the end result.Brenda S.
- Business Description:From the island of Puerto Rico to the United States, Coco's & Franky's Roofing is managed, owned and operated by three friends, Coco, Franky and Tee. Five years of excellence and professionalism our business is based on installing, repairing and shingling roofs of residential houses and small offices in a timely manner. Our business, as well as all our workers, are insured and licensed. Our roofing company mission statement is to provide flawless and trusted service, at an affordable price, w.. read lessRecent Review:It went excellent very good work. they did it very quiet. very clean. Very efficient.Stephen S.
- Business Description:Here at Jr Lamey Contracting we are a family based business. We provide all types of construction needs, from new roofs, beautiful new siding ,windows, decks , Pole barns , stick building garage, concrete, retaining walls, beautiful hardscaping and much more With over 20 yrs of experience we provide work with quality that the job is done right the first time . read lessRecent Review:He is wonderful. He is the best thing I've ever had who did a work for me. He does it on time and he does not play around. He cleans up when he is done. I don't have to clean up after. He is someone that I will prob use forever. His attitude is nice, very polit, and honest. The price never changes. He comes on your requested schedule. He is a wonderful worker. There is nothing bad I can say about him. He is just awesome. The is the greatest read lessBarb G.
- Business Description:Full service design thru completion on any project in your home or business. Kitchens, bathrooms, recreation rooms, bars, additions and of course all types of flooring.Recent Review:The owner definitely knows the business. Dealt well with various crews and suppliers. Unlike companies that only sell flooring, Jr's installed a sturdy and quite subfloor. And their salesman Bill, certainly worked to find the exact LVT I wanted. As most construction projects go, it took longer than planned, mostly due to the LVT supplier. Jr's and his outside contractors really worked with me to get the results I wanted. My only complaint is I wish it cost less, but you get what you pay for read lessMarie W.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Expert Hardwood. We offer flooring installation and refinishing to the residents of Harrsburg, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Hershey and surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship and dependable service to all of our customers. Give us a call today for more information read lessRecent Review:My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with the way the floors turned out. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Originally scheduled to take three days, the job ended up taking four days. Mr. Grix had advised during the quote process that a large area severely darkened by dog stains might not be able to be sanded out. He said boards might need to be replace. That turned out to be the case after the sanding was finished on Day 1. Most of Day 2 was then consumed by taking out boards and replacing them. This pushed the staining and polyurethane days back one day. The additional cost ($200) was very reasonable, I thought. We did the living room, dining room, stairs and long hallway. We had to leave the three bedroom floors for another time, as it is difficult to empty an entire house for a week. Kenny, the sanding/staining/poly guy, did an excellent job, especially matching the new stain with the old stain. The transition from hallway to bedrooms is practically unnoticeable. We most definitely plan to have Expert Hardwood back to do the bedroom floors when we are ready. I would most definitely recommend Expert Hardwood read lessDaniel F.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto.. read lessRecent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Retail flooring store with great installers for all types of floors.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Daniel Loebrich. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional fax - (814)746-3951. LOEBRICH CONTRACTING can bring life to your home by adding design touches and remodeling expertise that compliments your home's setting and your lifestyle. Whether seen or unseen, only quality materials are used throughout the project. We work closely with you in the selection of appropriate materials and finishes that define your desire for beauty and distinction read lessRecent Review:Loebrich Contracting was reasonably priced and work was completed in a timely manner. Mr. Loebrich even came & inspected all work done and had his crew back as he didn’t like the way it went & had it done again. Perfect contractor read lessRita A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
flooring installation in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Sculpture Worx Construction220 Regent Ct
State College, Pennsylvania
- 3D Sculpture Worx Construction
- Barton's Custom Drywall And Home Improvement22 Second St
- BILLER MAINTENANCE AND CONSTRUCTION329 W CLEARVIEW AVE
State College, Pennsylvania
- Bob Kline282 Paradise Rd
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Buck Run Hardwoods LLC12435 Ferguson Valley Road
- Barton's Custom Drywall And Home Improvement
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- Cisney & O'Donnell Inc11923 William Penn Hwy
- Coco's & Franky's Roofing11 6th St
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COMPLETE FLOOR COVERING OF LEMONT921 PIKE ST
- Concept Flooring Workroom South9211 Keystone St
- Caliber Pole Buildings
- DRA Construction428 Walnut St
- DRA Construction
- James Eicher122 Dottie Dr
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Joe's Handyman Service3884 W Main St
- Jr Lamey Contracting881 Bull Run Rd
- Jr's quality Tile & Hardwood2041 General Potter Hwy
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- JT's Custom CarpentryPO Box 548
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- James Eicher
- Keystone Construction Services, LLC525 Allegheny St
- Keystone Construction Services, LLC
- Malinich General Maintenance Repair75 Short St
- Malinich General Maintenance Repair
- QUALITY HARDWOODS1309 SPRINGFIELD CIR
- QUALITY HARDWOODS
- S&A Construction and Remodel113 Black St
- Smitty's Roofing & General Contracting60 E Chestnut St
- Solarshield Remodelers Inc1701 3rd Ave
- SOS - Smeltzer's Omni Services1452 Willowbrook Dr
- Stanley Steemer3635 Board Rd
- State College Handyman1220 Sylvan Circle
- Stronghold Floors2231 South Market Street
- S&A Construction and Remodel
- Walk's Trades Co LLC167 Wayward Ln
- Walk's Trades Co LLC