If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in State College, PA
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in State College
- The Basement ExpertThe crew (3) arrived on time and as soon as everything was set up they started.They were very friendly and answered all my questions.Also they were extremely professional and worked well together.They cleaned up after themselves.My thanks go out to Jesse,. Brandan,and Jeremiah who did the work.The cost was in my budget.From the first time we talked on the phone to set up the free inspection until the work was completed was less than a week. I would very much recommend this company to anyone
- My Builders IncCan’t say enough good things about Mike! Requested a quote through Angie’s List and heard back from him within 24 hours. We had water coming into our basement during hard rain due to not having window wells installed and we wanted to get them put in ASAP. Mike came by to take a look the day he called and he fit us in the next day. He and my husband did the work together which saved a lot of time and money. Mike was extremely positive, enthusiastic, and generally a pleasure to be around! We have a few more jobs around the house we need done and will definitely be calling him again
- My Builders IncExcellent. I can always count on Mike's honesty and quality. We thought we could just repair a door sill and frame... but the door really needed to be replaced.. is was misshapen and not even locking correctly. He discussed everything with me first. He got me an economic but quality door and charged a reasonable price for installation. I also have a basement door that is near a drain and it was allowing water to come in. Mike advised me on cleaning up the drain and he was ingenious in his solution of cutting off the existing door and raising the floor sill with treated lumber and caulking it all. I have had no water issues there since and my garage back door is beautiful and completely secure now. I highly recommend My Builders Inc for any kind of repair or construction job. (cost of service included all materials and labor and clean up!
- My Builders IncMike is amazing! I had water issues in my basement due to a gutter overflowing and years of water working its way to the foundation. He took his time in assessing and talked me through all of his ideas for solutions. He is so creative! We settled on his ingenious idea to switch the angle of the gutter and move the downspout to the opposite end. He saved and used the existing gutter and perfectly patched the old end and attached the new end seamlessly. He saw an issue and reinforced the gutter to hang better. He is affordable but competitive. He is worth every penny!! He was worried about the gutter extension I had.. and even stopped back over to bring one that would work. Quality, Quality, Quality. Picture of now dry corner where downspout used to be and relocated downspout
- Baker's WaterproofingQuality of the work was great and the crew was professional. I feel the home owner should be given more information and tips to prep the home against the amount of dust and dirty created. It was tremendous and we could have covered furniture if we had known. I also don't feel the crew was given time/equipment to clean up. No shop vac not even a broom. They used ours. Clean up was not good. After the work was completed, the company has now been unresponsive. I have questions that I addressed in the survey they sent but have not been contacted by anyone
- Kidd EnterpriseImmediately he encountered unexpected 10" think concrete floor which caused extensive labor to go beyond the estimate. He also dealt with structural issues in the base blocks on 2 walls that he repaired by adding structural steel members. The combination of conditions caused his estimate time of 8 to 10 days to became 16 actual days on site. DISPITE THESE ISSUES HE NEVER CHANGED HIS CONTRACTED PROPOSED PRICE. Getting it right was as important to him as it was to me. The basement has leaked and been moldy and damp since I moved in 13 years ago. Several efforts were made to solve the problem and all have failed. Since the completion of this project heavy rain conditions which previously would have lead to extensive leakage left MY BASEMENT DRY. I had a significant range in quotes, his quote was one of the higher priced but was well worth it. I believe another less expensive contractor probably would have increased their price when they encountered the floor depth and the structural issues with the walls
- Kidd EnterpriseThey waterproofed my basement. They were prompt, courteous and thorough and cleaned up well afterwards. They kept me informed throughout of the status of work. The workmen were very serious and professional. I am very happy with the job they did, and I now have a dry basement. They were, however, the highest bidder on the project (I got three others). In the end, I'm glad I went with them
- America's Basement ContractorAJ and crew did a nice job and were flexible in scheduling after discovering carpenter ants in floor joists. What a big difference having a dry crawlspace!
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of PAThe quote was astronomical. The sales people are incredibly pushy. They refused to meet with me unless my husband was home, which was very insulting as I am the (sole) homeowner and I would have been paying for the service from my own income.
- Baker's WaterproofingThe work they did was third-rate. After leaving our house in a hurry; we had no water, they bent our garage doors, tore up our yard, dumped cement on our property (without permission) and also the workers used our property as their personal bathroom. Charged $5000; outrageous!
Basement Waterproofers in State College
- Business Description:Total Foundation Solutions is an expert foundation contracting company, servicing Edinboro, Erie, Warren, and the surrounding areas. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, foundation replacement, wall repair, concrete leveling, and more. Founded in 2018, Total Foundation Solutions opened with the mission to assist local homeowners with seamless wall repair and provide superior foundation services. We also install trench breakers, push and slab piers, deck piers, and helic..Recent Review:Our home was built in 2014, and within 3 years, the stone-clad chimney was pulling away from the main wall of the house. The concrete slab under the chimney chase was too small to support the weight of the chimney. The thought of removing the stone, rebuilding the chimney chase and repouring the slab foundation was a bit overwhelming. We did some research on helical piers, and thankfully came across Total Foundation Solutions. Brian was extremely knowledgeable, professional and easy to communicate with. The work they did was amazing. I would give this company the highest rating, and would hire them again, if necessary.Tina F.
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:The work was done by Mike Maresku, Matt Wertz, and Eric Davis. They were thorough and quick. There was good communication throughout the process and the work was exactly what had been described. Could not ask for more regarding the projectDon S.
- Business Description:Crack in your wall we're the guys to call! Free Estimates and lifetime warranty! We are a local family owned company and pride ourselves on using American based products. Call now and receive a $500.00 discount on any basement waterproofing systemRecent Review:Excellent work. High quality, punctual and polite workmen, 100% satisfied, and would recommend without hesitation. Best of all, they were economical. Great jobWilliam W.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Meeting YOUR needs Year Round. Fully licensed and insured. Serving Central PA since 2011.Recent Review:It went very well and we were very pleased. The works looks beautiful.Peg S.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Wonderfully done work from very stand up guys. The crew is personable and works quickly. Everything that was needed was done and comes at a good cost. We are very happy with the results and would recommend anyone needing any excavation work to go with Brian. All piping looks great, and they did a lot of work in the time that they were hereFlorence W.
- Business Description:*5% OFF ANY Basement Waterproofing or Foundation Repair Job* *0% APR Financing For Qualified Applicants* Specializing in custom solutions for all types of basement waterproofing, exterior drainage, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, moisture and humidity control, radon systems, concrete repair, structural repair, crack injection, sump pump installation, landscaping, & cosmetic reconstructionRecent Review:My Philly row house is over 100 years old and the basement walls were badly deteriorating. Any strong rain would cause a considerable amount of water to enter the basement through the worn walls. I found Basements.com after doing a google search for waterproofing companies in my area. I decided to go with them after talking with the owner, Larry, and reading the reviews. They were flexible with scheduling the job and completed it in 7 days. The workers were professional, efficient, and quite personable. The basement walls are now totally solid with an internal drainage system and sump pump. I have to admit, I did not know much about how waterproofing is done from inside the home, I assumed it was mostly done from outside. But after some self education and Larry explaining the system to me in detail, I am confident that my basement water problems are a thing of the past. I would recommend Basements.com to anyone looking to waterproof their basements. They did a great job for meTracy P.
- Business Description:Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing has licensed and bonded waterproofing contractors that are fast, efficient and committed to providing you with the best waterproofing services and products that are designed for your specific needs. We begin with a thorough FREE home evaluation that includes the outside of your home when other waterproofing companies only look at the inside. Each of our certified installers is required to undergo extensive training with the latest waterproofing systems and products...Recent Review:Job was done well, but now its leaking and the company is gone. So much for the Lifetime Warranty. July 20, 2020 -- Chapter 11 Voluntary Petition for a Non-Individual Small Business . Filed by Robert E Chernicoff of Cunningham and Chernicoff PC on behalf of Mid-Atlantic Systems of CPA, Inc.. (Chernicoff, Robertjim g.
Deals in State College for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Alexander Springs
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
waterproofing contractors in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3rd Coat LLC.P.O. Box 44
Smoke Run, Pennsylvania
- 3rd Coat LLC.
- Baker's Waterproofing315 Point Township Dr
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- Brand New Basement 11 Washingtonville Rd
- Baker's Waterproofing
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting57 Locks Ave
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting