Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Mckeesport, PA
There are 88 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Mckeesport
- The Healey Company IncExcellent. Amanda is an amazing design consultant and was with us the whole way. The company, under the watchful eye of Mr. Healey, was very responsive to our timing and needs, and made certain every detail of the renovation was to our satisfaction coming back multiple times to finish punch list items, repairs, etc etc. Would highly recommend! We have done many renovations over the years with different companies and this one stands out as incomparable!!!
- ESP PaintingThe job went well. I have used ESP numerous times for my painting needs, both inside and out. We are always extremely satisfied. I highly recommend Eric and his Team!
- Superior Contractors IncGary's work is stellar. I hired him for my big upstairs renovation of converting a bedroom into my master bathroom. I liked his work so much I immediately hired him for a second round of renovation of adding a deck and flipping my downstairs family room. He has an initial meeting to go over all of my requests and then he puts together a contract with everything included in the pricing. He communicates well along the way and answers my questions in a timely manner. I recommend him to anyone needing work done
- SWEET SUCCESS CONTRACTORSSweet success came out for a preliminary look at our 100 year old row house. Chris and Paul were professional, well versed, and had great customer focus. They were thoughtful in their assessment and fair with their pricing. They walked us through each step and make sure we were consulted on every decision. They remodeled our bathroom (moved plumbing and electrical), built and finished new walls, and created new door openings in a small living room space. Their team was considerate and tidy with our home and we’re punctual with deadlines. Very happy with the work and would recommend them to anyone I know
- T. Harrer ConstructionIt was outstanding. The work was done in a very thorough manner. The finished product is better than we had imagined. Throughout the entire process, the communication was handled very well and appreciated. We were never left out in the dark. I am having more work done on the house and without a doubt will use T. Harrer
- SANFILIPPO PLASTERINGExcellent. Gary came promptly to give an estimate and returned in less than a week to do the job. He arrived 15 min early, worked efficiently and had the ceiling looking like new before noon. Gary does all the work himself.
- G & J WaterproofingIt went well. The job took longer than expected due to illness and cautions to protect workers. The company phoned in the mornings to inform us when workman could not come that day. All the workmen were polite and good workers. We always knew what work was going to be done daily.
- SL ContractorsI put my old Victorian house on the market this summer, and it sold in two days!. I must give credit to S.L. Contractors and wonderful job they did remodeling my house. I got their name from Angie’s List four years ago. My first project was the painting of all the exterior windows. I have three floors. They even repainted the rusty grills at my basement windows. That wasn’t a big job, because the jobs kept getting bigger. Then I had my old pantry converted into a powder room. My next project was the biggest one - removing all the knob and tube wiring and then replacing the plaster with drywall and finally adding can lighting. What I love the most is my new kitchen. The kitchen sold the house! It was exactly what I wanted. Mr. Washington, general contractor, over the years has been a source of information about quality construction. He was kind of a design consultant for the remodel job for the kitchen. When discussing the size of the island, he said “No one ever says the island is too big.” He worked with me and was flexible as I selected decorative touches from retail stores and online. My kitchen was a challenge. It had pine wood paneling and the layout didn’t work. Mr. Washington changed the appliance layout. I needed my hallway tiles to match my kitchen floor. Mr. Washington searched and found tiles in Texas that matched perfectly. I had a positive experience with S.L. Contractors
- MMMMartin was so great! The drywall finish is perfect. He was professional, skilled, and just a really nice guy. I will definitely be hiring him again!
- J Francis Company LLCJ. Francis worked with us to design and build a complete basement remodel, plus two full bathrooms. They were knowledgeable about specific issues with our old home and all requirements that would need to be met to pass inspections. The paid attention to details and let us know immediately about any problems that would cause a change order (like unlevel floors, unique subflooring, plumbing issues, etc.). They're not cheap, and they use a lot of subcontractors to get the work done, but they do their best to find and hire quality people who truly care about the work they're doing. If something isn't perfect (or close to it), they fix it. If you want your project done well and efficiently, then give J. Francis a call
Drywall Contractors in Mckeesport
- Business Description:A local fully licensed and insured home improvement contractor offering services in several phases of construction.Recent Review:"We just completed having Drywall installed in a 120 year old house complete down to every crooked stud and out of plum house. It was a 2 week project start to finish as promised. Robert Pirl and his crew (Luke) was very prompt,worked tirelessly and cleaned up as they went... We can't say enough positive about Robert and Luke! Very professional, courteous, and helpful! We would recommend them! Their craftsmanship is exemplary. " Rudy Whiteoak Parudy b.
- Business Description:At MMM our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 5+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:Martin was so great! The drywall finish is perfect. He was professional, skilled, and just a really nice guy. I will definitely be hiring him again!Stacey A.
- Business Description:CURRENT UPDATE Hello Thank you for clicking on my Angies List Profile. I am back and still in business. The Covid thing has been trying. As noted below many things have changed. This is an update to that. I am back to me, responding,looking at, estimating and doing the work. Quite overwhelming for one person. Reputable help is extremely hard to come by. Because of that I can only get to so many a day, week and month. That has become a problem for some members here. I’d like to thank you for ..Recent Review:Beautiful work on ceiling. Cleaned up all areas affected by work. Very professional and personable. Price was reasonable Would hire again in a heart beat. Thank you Don.Deanna D.
- Business Description:We are licensed home improvement contractors for remodeling and/or construction needs. We have extensive experience with remodeling; framing, drywall, plaster, decks, tile and wood flooring. We specialize in exterior applications of stucco and synthetic stucco (EIFS - Exterior Insulation Finishing Systems) as well as all the construction basics like painting, carpentry, etc. Many of our clients are repeat customers because they like having one person to oversee all aspects of a remodel. Inter..Recent Review:We were very impressed by the work done by Vance Construction. Extremely friendly and efficient! We had a hard time finding someone to do our plaster work at a fair price and they were able to give us a great price and complete amazing work. We will definitely use them in the futureKatie A.
- Business Description:Benderbuilt Construction maintains the simple philosophy that satisfied customers be the forefront of our focus. As a licensed residential and commercial contractor specializing in remodeling, we strive to bring you the best possible experience. Tell us what you want, and we’ll build your dream space. Need help with design? We do that too. With over 20 years experience, let us provide solutions to your renovation needs. Let us build your vision. Get it Built. Get it BenderbuiltRecent Review:Scott & crew sided my home, installed new door and windows. The work was of excellent quality. Scott even came out to recaulk my porch. Even after 5 years he stopped to adjust 2 windows I have gotten off the track. This guy is incredible and he really cares about his customers. I’ve had so many compliments. The precision in wrapping my porch wood was perfect. His crew is courteous and cleaned up everything after construction was complete. I would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks ScottMJ K.
- Business Description:Whitney Construction is a family owned business servicing East Pittsburgh, Swissvale, the Greater Pittsburgh Area and surrounding counties since 1945. We specialize in Residential Construction. Our services run from small projects such as home repairs to large home remodels. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate 412-823-3880Recent Review:The gentleman showed up and you could tell right away he wasn't going to do the job. Instead of just saying so. He asked what needed done and I told him. He acted like he measured the steps that needs redone. It was a quick pull out the measuring tape and just tell me a number type of deal. Said he could do it. Measured the width thats it. I told him about the fence. You could tell right then and there he wasn't going to do the job. He didn't take measurements, didn't ask what type of fence, nor asked about what kind or how many gates I would like. Just said yes I could do it. He asked about the roof. He measure half assed. Then that was that. He said he would email me in a couple days and give me a price. That was over a week ago and nothing. No response. He didn't even measure the fence or anything. Figured he thought I didn't have the money and took off. I seen good ratings and tried to the company a try. Hopefully he's better with other customers. Shame people judge a book by its cover. Could of got a lot of work out of meRobert G.
- Business Description:For more than a decade, our business has helped a wide range of clients in pittsburgh, pa and the surrounding area bring the benefits of daylight and fresh air into their home or business. With a reputation for quality, innovation, trouble-free installation and dedicated service, sun-up construction inc. Is a velux certified 5-star skylight specialist. From residential to commercial applications, sun-up construction inc. Proudly carries a full line of energy-efficient, architectural grade vel..Recent Review:Very courteous crew who did an excellent job and cleaned up after. Highly recommend them. Very easy to work with for scheduling, etc.AL B.
- Business Description:Increase the value of your home with kitchen and bathroom remodeling from SL Contractors LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Contact us at 412-628-2052.Recent Review:I put my old Victorian house on the market this summer, and it sold in two days!. I must give credit to S.L. Contractors and wonderful job they did remodeling my house. I got their name from Angie’s List four years ago. My first project was the painting of all the exterior windows. I have three floors. They even repainted the rusty grills at my basement windows. That wasn’t a big job, because the jobs kept getting bigger. Then I had my old pantry converted into a powder room. My next project was the biggest one - removing all the knob and tube wiring and then replacing the plaster with drywall and finally adding can lighting. What I love the most is my new kitchen. The kitchen sold the house! It was exactly what I wanted. Mr. Washington, general contractor, over the years has been a source of information about quality construction. He was kind of a design consultant for the remodel job for the kitchen. When discussing the size of the island, he said “No one ever says the island is too big.” He worked with me and was flexible as I selected decorative touches from retail stores and online. My kitchen was a challenge. It had pine wood paneling and the layout didn’t work. Mr. Washington changed the appliance layout. I needed my hallway tiles to match my kitchen floor. Mr. Washington searched and found tiles in Texas that matched perfectly. I had a positive experience with S.L. ContractorsLucy W.
- Business Description:Local licensed master plumber in Irwin, PA area with over 20 years experience and fully insured. quality service available for residents of Westmoreland County, PA. no plumbing job to big or to small. We offer free estimates and emergency 24 hour service. Call us for all of your plumbing needs you will not be disappointed our work is guaranteed. Senior discounts available. Locally owned & operatedRecent Review:Joe was excellent! His personality is as impeccable as his work! He did an excellent job for us. We are glad to have found him local to our area. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any plumbing issues.Darlene D.
- Business Description:In business since 1995. Located in Northwest Allegheny County. Small company, you will most likely deal with the same person from start to finish.Recent Review:He was excellent and he exceeded our expectations. He was professional and he worked every day until he finished the job. He was very responsive, very good at what he does, and we would highly recommend him. His prices were very reasonable, he was always on time, and we would definitely hire him againDavid D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- White Oak
- East Mckeesport
- Jefferson Hills
- North Versailles
- East Pittsburgh
- West Mifflin
- Turtle Creek
- North Irwin
- North Huntingdon
drywall contractors in Mckeesport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 The Lone Painter323 Dersam Street
- 1st Choice Renovations614 13th st.
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- 1st Source Contracting Inc.1605 Alamo Drive
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- 412Renovations1523 Ridge Rd
- 8 Point Construction & Remodeling Inc131 Cochran Dr
- 1 The Lone Painter
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting421 W Grandview Ave
- A DIFFERENT APPROACH416 TIMBER LAKE RD
- A M Window & Construction Co LLC222 Ann Dr
- A&C Industries LLC820 Shutterly St
- A&E Remodeling531 Sherwood Ave
- A&J CONSTRUCTION188 MORTON ST
New Eagle, Pennsylvania
- A&W MAINTENANCEPO BOX 60094
- A+ Construction948 California Dr
Coal Center, Pennsylvania
- ABLE PLUMBING & HEATING COMPANY15 NOBLE AVE
- Above & Beyond Painting563 Shadyhill Rd
- Abracadabra Contracting ServicesP.O. Box 82572
- Absolute Painting115 Macks Ln
- ACA Construction5999 Baptist Rd Ste 1
- Acer Remodeling109 Blue Jay Dr
Evans City, Pennsylvania
- ACR Kitchen & Bath6535 US-30
- Actions Drywall 3124 Universal St
- Adam majewski1508 ohio ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Adams Construction298 Mount Royal Blvd
- AFFORDABLE HOME IMPROVEMENTS425 Jefferson Ave
- Akator ConstructionPO Box 4478
Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania
- ALLEGHENY LUMBER206 BOYD ST
- Allied Staffing and Communication Solutions7912 Batavia St, Suite A
- Alpha Contracting III LLC3945 forbes ave
- ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC833 Becks Run Rd
- American Contracting1017 Old Gate Rd
- AMERICAN CONTRACTING COMPANY INC900 FREDERICKA DR
- American Dreamers Rentals and Renovations1321 Leaside Drive
- American Home Masters Inc250 Laurel Dr
- American Precision Contracting LLC20 Transit Dr
- Americo Construction225 Butler St
- Ammer construction2822 dwight ave
- Andrew Rastelli Drywall LLC303 Eyth Road
- ANG Development333 blvd of the allies Suite 500
- ANKER CONTRACTING701 MAPLEWOOD AVE
- Anthony Murajda Painting163 East Marigold St. Rear Building
- Anthony Raynes Contracting
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- Area Building & Remodeling304 Darlington Rd
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Argyles Property Maintenance208 Ohio Ave
- Ark Contracting & Property Mgmt, LLC113 Marlboro Dr
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- ART Painting & RemodelingP.O. Box 182
- ARTISAN CONTRACTING ENTERPRISES4101 Greenridge Rd.
- Artworks Constructing 1597 Washington Pike
- Augustine Painting336 CORAOPOLIS ROAD
- Avalon Tub & Tile2212 McAleer road
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting
- B C Construction LLC4115 Steiger St
- Barone Professional Painting4316 Seton St
- Bath Fitter Pittsburgh BFU167214 Pleasant Dr
- Bathroom Solutions LLC959 Girard Rd
- BATTIST CONSTRUCTION345 OLD GILKESON RD.
- Benderbuilt Construction540 Highview Rd
- Bennett Project Management LLCPO Box 32
- Bertram Painting5914 Monongahela Ave
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Besseck Construction3209 Liberty Way
- Best Remodeling LLC1990 McNary Blvd
- BestBuilt LLC206 Porter Rd
- Betterliving Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh5499 William Flynn Hwy
- Bissell Contracting Services244 Highland Avenue
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Black Bear Home Improvements267 Isle Rd
- Blanarik Residential Maintenance & Repair419 Burkhardt St.
- BNQ Inc1226 Milan Ave
- Bob Fitzpatrick's Home Works258 Calvert St
- Bogdan's General Construction2028 Red Coach Rd
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- Boyer & Pentek, Inc503 Reba Street
- Bradley Painting1175 Airport Rd.
- Brandon Bentz general contractor206 Andrew Drive
- Brian McDade Construction23 Oliver Street
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Brian Podgorski Construction Co.1006 N. Negley
- Brighter Finish Construction5204 Faulk Dr
- Brnardic Corporation164 East Union Road
- Brownstone Maintenance12320 Route 30 #11
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- BRUNNER HOME AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTS INC1100 AIRBRAKE AVE
- brush brothers painting and remodeling1209 Woodbourne Ave
- BSY Painting and Remodeling1718 jancey st
- Burkett Building & Design7326 Schoyer ave
- BUSH DRYWALL TAPING & FNSHNG8320 PERCHMENT ST
- Buzza Services607 Gormley Ave
- BZ Construction LLC218 Ray Weyandt Rd
- B C Construction LLC
- C & C Home Remodeling2917 Bethel Church Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- C B Remodeling160 Dorothy dr
- C M ELECTRIC SERVICE431 Paris Collier's Rd.
- C W KALCEVIC EXCAVATING3115 OLD DARLINGTON RD
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- C. Jones Painting107 E Littlewood St
- C.H. Plastering127 Menock Manor Ln
- Calhoun Contractor Service Inc443 South St
- Can Do Handyman3582 37th street ext
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- Capstone Roofing Inc.12134 Killian St
Spring Hill, Florida
- Carangio Painting-Handyman539 8th St
- CARDILLO PLASTERING COMPANY159 MC VEY STREET
- Carmans Painting and Repairs1715 Ohio Ave
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- Carrick Home Modernization6174 Collie Dr
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- Cavanaugh Construction & Fine Carpentry27 b carothers drive
Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY INTERIORS INC421 ALMAR DR
- Certified Home Remodelers Inc4 Glennvue Dr
- CGGC Contractors180 Mt.Pleasant rd
- Charles Stayduhar Contracting5610 Duncan Street
- C & C Home Remodeling